NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

I know this was posted before, but I can't find it right now...

Could someone please explain again which of the new homes will be OL (on land) and OW (on water)? If I remember correctly there are the ones completely on land, half land/half water, completely on water and the ones with the entrance via the docks...?
I just want to make sure to click for the right one when they come out. 😅

Here is Patch's description;

A quick clarification on styles and such.  There are 4 floor plans to the Stilt Home theme.   There will be two placement options offered on the home selection page of the site.  One of the selections will find the house placed where there are stairs are anchored to land, so those houses will be either the over land or maybe partially over the water for home placement.  The other option offered will be for a home fully over water (no entry stairs).   This is how you'll be able to choose witch type of placement you could select.

(So the ones connected to the docks are consider Over Water)

from this thread:

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
Edited to include quote
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Could someone please explain again which of the new homes will be OL (on land) and OW (on water)? If I remember correctly there are the ones completely on land, half land/half water, completely on water and the ones with the entrance via the docks...?

From what has been said here, the OW ones are completely over water, with no stairs down, but they may be connected to a dock... and the OL ones have stairs down to the land (sand), they may be partly over water too, but you wont know from the land page.

The main difference is the level they are on... OW ones are positioned lower, and the OL ones are up higher so there is more room under them... even the ones partly over land.

Sorry this is rambley, need coffee!

Edited by MilleBliss
not awake
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

• Thanks 1

Instead of one new housing option on the "Get your home now" page, there will be two:  OL and OW.  If you want a spot entirely over water, click OW.  If you want a stilt entirely over land, click OL.  If you want a half 'n' half, well, who knows?  Maybe both categories have a chance of that?  I don't know.  In any event, if you don't get what you want, throw it back and try again.

Edit:  Never mind, didn't see a whole page of answers from others.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Anyone know approximately how many stilt homes are on the map at the moment? Do you think the numbers are comparable to how many there were for the Vic and Log home releases?

According to Dyna (?) or Quartz (?) Mole, the average number of parcels per region is slightly more than it is for other themes. Will have to go back to my tally of regions to come up with an estimate.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

According to Dyna (?) or Quartz (?) Mole, the average number of parcels per region is slightly more than it is for other themes. Will have to go back to my tally of regions to come up with an estimate.

There's currently 156 stilt regions visble, so roughly 3,500 homes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 9/3/2020 at 1:53 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

Rigamarole and SSPE1157 have the first real signs of the stilt homes - some "boardwalks to nowhere". SSPE1157 even has a beach bar, empty but dispensing free cocktails. (Apologies if this has been mentioned in another thread.) 

SSPE1157BoatBar.JPG

Well, I was *seriously* wrong about that :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moles
23 hours ago, Sakura Sands said:

Anyone know approximately how many stilt homes are on the map at the moment? Do you think the numbers are comparable to how many there were for the Vic and Log home releases?

I know exactly how many stilt homes are on the map at the moment. And yes, they can be compared. 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sort of an anti-update from Patch in Belli chat 🤣

07:17] Ursula Nova: anyone know when the stilts a coming out?
[07:17] Artair Glendullen: Soon.
[07:17] Dreamer Pixelmaid: not today
[07:18] North Crannock: Patch said he don't know
[07:18] Jadziyah Nova: Get the bot!
[07:18] Xarabethe: After Thanksgiving
[07:18] Patch Linden: No, I haven't heard anything, have you?

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.