NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

25 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

So... how do we feel about this week?

I also need some inspiration. What are you all going to do with your Stilts.

I'm wondering if they might release them tomorrow or Wednesday since today has rolling restarts from 6AM.

I'll probably just spend ages trying to decide between a couple of the styles. Then spend ages decorating interspersed with exploring the new regions:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I'm wondering if they might release them tomorrow or Wednesday since today has rolling restarts from 6AM.

I'll probably just spend ages trying to decide between a couple of the styles. Then spend ages decorating interspersed with exploring the new regions:)

At this point, I am just trying to not get over-excited about this week being "it".  I am leaning Santiago...

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

And I would love to visit, either by boat or in a nice beach themed car!

Trouble is, I don't want to give up my Trad, I love the location so much. I'll probably try for one with my alt, but unless I can get one over water, I'll probably go back to houseboat-hunting.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm thinking next week at the earliest. Prior releases have been around mid-month if I remember correctly, and with everything else going on with the grid, this week just seems unlikely to me.

On the Grid Status there isn't anything going on on 8th or 9th and after that it shows only login maintenance for an hour/30 mins. I hope they release this week. Of course there are probably things I don't know about or understand that could affect release. But I'm just going by what's on the status page...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

On the Grid Status there isn't anything going on on 8th or 9th and after that it shows only login maintenance for an hour/30 mins. I hope they release this week. Of course there are probably things I don't know about or understand that could affect release. But I'm just going by what's on the status page...

Does it say somewhere that the uplift to the cloud has been completed? If so, I missed it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

It was mentioned somewhere that all regions have been uplifted now. Can't remember where though.

Patch said it in the post I linked. But he also said there are more backend things to complete. I don't think there's been any update on the status of those backend items.

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Patch said it in the post I linked. But he also said there are more backend things to complete. I don't think there's been any update on the status of those backend items.

That's what I mean by the uplift not yet being completed. In the thread about last week's deploy schedule, someone (I think Oz) said that they are still working on things related to the uplift.

I don't think new regions will be released until it's all stabilized as much as possible. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

I'm hopeful about next week, depending on what is said at the Server User Group meeting tomorrow.  To my eyes, the grid seems to be stabilizing.  I see that the land store is open.  There are no more rolling restarts scheduled (yet, lol).  Note that the inworld map still isn't working fully and there is as yet no ETA for a fix.  Although the map is probably not NECESSARY for stilt release, personally I would find it a bit difficult to navigate the release without being able to zoom around the map.  Some Lindens and moles might feel the same way. 

This week, Patch & team will probably be busy with the Christmas expo (Patch is doing his Santa Patch thang on Wed, the Dickens Project on Fri, and there's a Candlelight Processional on Sat, big auctions and other stuff going on too).

They do have login maintenance scheduled, half an hour of no logins, 6-6:30AM Mon 14th. 

I'm hoping that Patch will be able to share an update at least a couple days before release.  There has as yet been no word.

Meanwhile, I'll at least tour the Lights of Hope regions (both the resident and LL regions) and vote for favorites, stop by a couple shopping regions, and play with my new little chunk of mainland (or mainwater, in this case).

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's what I mean by the uplift not yet being completed. In the thread about last week's deploy schedule, someone (I think Oz) said that they are still working on things related to the uplift.

I don't think new regions will be released until it's all stabiized as much as possible. 

However...in the interview on Lab Gab last month he said the uplift was no longer factor in LH release (about 48:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5DqvOcdFQI

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.