NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Administrators

Heed the big huge disclaimer at the bottom of my Flickr posting:

[Giant Disclaimer™ - if everything goes according to plan]

I'm going to clearly warn you all now, if you leave your homes and this DOES NOT work, there's no going back potentially and you'll be homeless.

I suggest you do NOT abandon your homes until we are absolutely sure the release is proceeding as planned tomorrow - we will not run out of Stilt homes for several days.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 27

A few more tidbits from the Belli citizens chat!

[10:19] Patch Linden: Now, cross every finger and toe you have, cuz we're gonna need it to pull this off, but we're gonna give it everything we've got!
[10:22] Patch Linden: The only thing that might stop us is some unforeseen force on Agni herself that we couldn't have predicted
[10:52] Patch Linden: I don't think we will chew through 3000+ homes in a day or two - I could be wrong

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

52 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

suggest you do NOT abandon your homes until we are absolutely sure the release is proceeding as planned tomorrow - we will not run out of Stilt homes for several days.

snickers...pah - I think you will (I will be most delighted to  be proved wrong)😁

Thanks for the update Patch and everyone!) If there is a release it will be really nice to be able to spend some time over the Christmas break settling in and exploring all the regions. I'm excited, but trying not to be too excited in case we do have to wait till after Christmas:) But I'll be ready tomorrow!:)

• Like 4

Sometimes, even in the dry halls of technology,  you must reach for joy, even if you may fail to quite grasp it.

@Patch Linden,  that's one of the most graceful posts I've seen in a year whose trials have brought out the grace in many people.

Just thinkin' about,

Tomorrow,

Clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow...

'Til there's none.

Even though my days are very gray just now, you've made me smile. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The weird bit between Christmas and New year 😂 heard it somewhere seems quite apt 

Heh. Years ago I had a housemate who was a licensed massage therapist, and when another housemate complained that she was experiencing a bad case of menstrual cramps he said there was a technique that involved massaging the perineum that would help. I replied that "You might want to do that behind closed doors." To which my (grad student) housemate replied "Why? What's the perineum?" A brief lesson in anatomy followed. (Annoyed that the laughing emoji that followed my original "Perineum?!" comment has been replaced by an empty box ;) )

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Haha 6

I have turned on auto-refresh so it alerts me when "Stilt" pops up on the website. It is past noon in my timezone and roughly 3,5 hours until office day starts for SL time.

I hope it is going to be named Stilt and not Stilts. Stilt houses.

A good time for those who does not want Stilts. I have already seen many different types homes abandoned, including houseboats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

J'ai activé l'actualisation automatique afin qu'il m'alerte lorsque "Stilt" apparaît sur le site Web. Il est midi passé dans mon fuseau horaire et environ 3,5 heures avant le début de la journée de bureau pour l'heure SL.

J'espère qu'il s'appellera Stilt et non Stilt s . Maisons sur pilotis.

Un bon moment pour ceux qui ne veulent pas d'échasses. J'ai déjà vu de nombreux types de maisons abandonnées, y compris des péniches.

Hello

A question, to see with automatic actualization  you need to leave your land, right?  Now I dont see  other existent themes because I havent abandonned my land yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LePrinceMoonlight Delicioso said:

Hello

A question, to see with automatic actualization  you need to leave your land, right?  Now I dont see  other existent themes because I havent abandonned my land yet.

Correct. If you already own a Linden home, you won't see the selection page for other themes, you'll only see the page for the house you already own. So you have to abandon your current one first.

Edited by Karly Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.