Make Us Laugh!

I was looking up riddles because I have to be in the right mindset to even try to make any of those up..

Aaaaaaaaanyways, I came across this joke and  it made my head spin, but still made me laugh.. hehehehe

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems.

Finally, the other man said: “You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation:

“A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son. But he was also the son of my wife’s daughter which made him my wife’s grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother. This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father’s wife, I am my stepmother’s brother-in-law, my wife is her own child’s aunt, my son is my father’s nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!”

• Haha 4

What noises do witches' cereal make?
   Snap, cackle, and pop!

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
   Because he didn't have the guts!

Why didn't the ghost attend the Halloween ball?
   Because she had no body to go with.

What do you call two witches with mutually shared living arrangements?
   Broommates. 

Where do monsters get their cookies?
   From the ghoul scouts.

• Haha 2

On 10/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I was looking up riddles because I have to be in the right mindset to even try to make any of those up..

Aaaaaaaaanyways, I came across this joke and  it made my head spin, but still made me laugh.. hehehehe

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems.

Finally, the other man said: “You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation:

“A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son. But he was also the son of my wife’s daughter which made him my wife’s grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother. This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father’s wife, I am my stepmother’s brother-in-law, my wife is her own child’s aunt, my son is my father’s nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!”

And to think the "this man's father is my father's son" riddle was confusing! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Weirdly enough got told this joke this evening:

A man gets a taxi to a bar. On the way, the taxi driver says, "Here's a riddle: A man looks at a photo and says: 'Brothers and sisters have I none / but that man's father is my father's son'. Who is it?"

The man says "I don't know!" And the taxi driver says "It's me!" The man says "Oh, that's a good one, I'll remember that!"

So he gets out and goes to the bar and starts talking to the bartender and he says: "Here's a riddle! A man looks at a photo and says: 'Brothers and sisters have I none / but that man's father is my father's son'. Who is it?"

The bartender says "It's you!"

The man says "No, it's the guy who dropped me off here in a taxi tonight" 😅

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:54 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

That's what caused the hole in the ozone layer..all that hair spray it took them back then to hold up all that, what ever it was they had going on up there.. hehehe

This one is squarely on the Gen Xers.  Millennials can't take all the blame for wrecking everything. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1