Make Us Laugh!

19 minutes ago, Annie Nova said:

128350245_10224310235247392_6762426020545339782_n.jpg

I once yawned, stretched something in the root of my tongue, and as my head recoiled I hurt my neck. I took it as a sign to just go to bed. When next morning I woke with a wry neck, barely able to sit up in bed, I had to make a rather peculiar phone call to let my boss know why I wouldn't be coming in to work that day.

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

I once yawned, stretched something in the root of my tongue, and as my head recoiled I hurt my neck. I took it as a sign to just go to bed. When next morning I woke with a wry neck, barely able to sit up in bed, I had to make a rather peculiar phone call to let my boss know why I wouldn't be coming in to work that day.

I'll bet that hurt but I can imagine the look on your bosses face lol

• Haha 1

Those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
  • Haha 7