Make Us Laugh!

I'm trying to only find fun stuff on youtube to keep my recommended page  being fed with fun stuff today and keeping the clutter off it.. watch one video about news and it overtakes your recommended page.. hehehe

Aaaaaanyways, while doing that I came across this video which I haven't seen in years  but is really funny.. I'm sure a lot of you may have seen it, but just thought you might again.. it's still really funny, to me anyways..hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 2

They were 2 men having a chat while walking down the road, the first man told the other " did.. did... did yu see it ? "  his pal replied " no what ?"  he answered: "thaaaat gal who pass next to yu a... a... a while ago " he replied: " pfff, no I did not ", further down the road he ask his pal again: "did di di did yu see it...?"  he replied: "no what ?" , he replied: " th tha that store I bought me...my..first record 6  yrs ago..!", his friend replied: "no I did not..", few meters down the road, he then tell his friend again: Did did di did yu see it..?", his friend replied " yes I saw it",  he then replied; "ssss ssso  so why did yu walk in it lol ..?"

Ps this is a joke someone told me a longtime ago, I dont really know if it is still has value or if it is still funny but I gave it a try..!!! 

• Confused 3

16 hours ago, whiwendy said:

They were 2 men having a chat while walking down the road, the first man told the other " did.. did... did yu see it ? "  his pal replied " no what ?"  he answered: "thaaaat gal who pass next to yu a... a... a while ago " he replied: " pfff, no I did not ", further down the road he ask his pal again: "did di di did yu see it...?"  he replied: "no what ?" , he replied: " th tha that store I bought me...my..first record 6  yrs ago..!", his friend replied: "no I did not..", few meters down the road, he then tell his friend again: Did did di did yu see it..?", his friend replied " yes I saw it",  he then replied; "ssss ssso  so why did yu walk in it lol ..?"

Ps this is a joke someone told me a longtime ago, I dont really know if it is still has value or if it is still funny but I gave it a try..!!! 

I know you didn't intend it so please don't think I'm attacking you. That's not my intent. The joke would be funny if it didn't make fun of people with a disability. Dysphemia is a speech disorder as is stuttering.

https://youaremom.com/children/dysphemia-children/

On 11/4/2020 at 6:41 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

I know you didn't intend it so please don't think I'm attacking you. That's not my intent. The joke would be funny if it didn't make fun of people with a disability. Dysphemia is a speech disorder as is stuttering.

https://youaremom.com/children/dysphemia-children/

I actually knew what I was getting myself into I also do not clicked on link who may be dodge or untrustworthy, don't take this personally, yu could be a mum or have a disability which yu feel yu need to express I completely understand yu concerns and I do see how it may be interpret, but the joke is truly on the one who had No patience and No disability. The moral of the story is truly ' To Be Patient'. I am sorry yu did not catch that phase but no worries.. 

2 hours ago, whiwendy said:

I actually knew what I was getting myself into I also do not clicked on link who may be dodge or untrustworthy, don't take this personally, yu could be a mum or have a disability which yu feel yu need to express I completely understand yu concerns and I do see how it may be interpret, but the joke is truly on the one who had No patience and No disability. The moral of the story is truly ' To Be Patient'. I am sorry yu did not catch that phase but no worries.. 

I'm a disabled grandmother. And no yOU don't understand. If yOU did understand yOU wouldn't have made excuses and would have apologized instead. 

7 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'm a disabled grandmother. And no yOU don't understand. If yOU did understand yOU wouldn't have made excuses and would have apologized instead. 

They didn't apologize for saying something about black people in another thread so don't think you'll get one here either.

I'm in tears  from laughing so hard this morning.. I've been doing some shopping online and looking for grooming things for the boys and my husband..

I had gotten a bunch of the Dr. Squatch soaps and shampoo's and conditioners and shaving supplies awhile back.. Omg I really love the way he smells after a shower..

I found another place that does similar products but really has tons more variety, which I ordered a bunch of which I think they are going to like..

But the commercials and the packaging are hilarious.. I've been sidetracked just looking at their commercials more than I've been shopping.. hehehe

They have some pretty wild and funny commercials.. Here is just a couple of them.

The place is called Duke Cannon..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 3