Make Us Laugh!

11 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

image0.jpg

This type of incident has become so common where I live that some businesses have replaced their "parking lintels" with "K-rails."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ardy Lay said:

This type of incident has become so common where I live that some businesses have replaced their "parking lintels" with "K-rails."

I saw a video today that said one of the first signs of dementia is the inability to park. (The first is "getting lost"/"not knowing where you are".) 😞

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I saw a video today that said one of the first signs of dementia is the inability to park. (The first is "getting lost"/"not knowing where you are".) 😞

That assumes you were able to park in the first place. I've seen plenty of 30 year olds that can't figure out how to back up properly, much less manoeuvre into a parking spot.  

It reminds me of the old joke about the guy who asks the surgeon whether he will be able to play the piano after his operation. ("I don't know.  Can you play it now?")

• Like 3

2 SL related funnies.  I took the first one somewhere more than a decade ago.  Sorry it's such a tiny pic, but I had no idea about photo tools back then.

image.png.b163d796b3cb16e7b53309ef34938bcf.png

and this one I found in the weekend sales. I never have ideas like this, but you too can have a dead rat through your ear!  This must be why I am not a creator.

image.png.b77e9cf54d03fe90efdba9e6ba585cdb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

This time next year all the stores will have dropped their prices 25% because PBR made their lives so much easier!

I hope not, as they don't get paid enough for time spent! Now they might earn a decent wage.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

This time next year all the stores will have dropped their prices 25% because PBR made their lives so much easier!

Well I usually put a plant on 1 1k texture, but now 2k is a thing and thats 4 x 1k, so I feel obliged, rather than blowing a plant upto 2k, which would be overkill, to put 4 on one 'texture', so that's more work for me and better value for my customers lol/