Make Us Laugh!

4 hours ago, Modulated said:

It's nice she's soaking up the spilled gas..lol

erQ2Li3.jpeg

The more concerning part is that she has a lit cigarette in her hand while standing on possibly gasoline and next to a gas pump.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The more concerning part is that she has a lit cigarette in her hand while standing on possibly gasoline and next to a gas pump.

Ya, Because they use cat litter for things like gas and  oil all the time, even ice..

But I think you caught the real heart of the meme.. Smoking while cleaning up a gas spill is Darwin Award material.. hehehehe

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, Because they use cat litter for things like gas and  oil all the time, even ice..

But I think you caught the real heart of the meme.. Smoking while cleaning up a gas spill is Darwin Award material.. hehehehe

I thought MAYBE she is pregnant? 

2 hours ago, Modulated said:

Gee ya think? ;)

I did not get that part of the picture as being the funny part. I thought you were simply implying the funny part was her pouring cat litter on the liquid. Yes, I was apparently dense on that one. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I did not get that part of the picture as being the funny part. I thought you were simply implying the funny part was her pouring cat litter on the liquid. Yes, I was apparently dense on that one. 

If you were dense then I was next level dense , Because I didn't even see the cigarette until you said something about it..

The image kind of makes the kitty litter the star.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1