Make Us Laugh!

A panda walks into a restaurant and orders dinner. Afterwards the waiter brings over his check. The panda pulls out a gun, shoots him, and starts to walk out the front door. The owner runs up shouting, “You can’t do that!” The panda says, “Sure I can. I’m a panda. Look it up.”

So the owner looks up “panda” in the dictionary and reads: “Panda: a large Asian mammal that eats shoots and leaves.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I keep wanting to make snide comments about the title of this thread, but since it is in Scripting, I'm being nice.

image.png.606a43b2258dbf18411632309f29e895.png

A good candidate thread for the "take this shovel" thread. Every time I see the "balls aren't working", my thought is, "Oh! Something an Alpha might say."

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Why can't the Forums be more like Girona, Spain? From a friend who is visiting there:

IMG_3009.jpeg

So, that's the origin of "ass-kissing"? Nice!

What if I were to kiss it, then spank it right after? Would I be instantly ejected from the parcel? 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7t said:

So, that's the origin of "ass-kissing"? Nice!

I have no idea - I just think they had something about respect for the lion?

I did some googling, apparently it is a "Lioness"!

The saying goes "you cannot be a resident of Girona who does not kiss the lioness's ass", or "you can only return to Girona if you have kissed the lioness's ass ...

1 hour ago, f7t said:

What if I were to kiss it, then spank it right after? Would I be instantly ejected from the parcel? 😆

Now, um..if it were me, I'd say "that sounds like a party"!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

WTF!?

Yeah, I saw that on social media recently. It seems cute that the lab is greedy until you see its back legs APPEAR to be paralyzed!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Change "are" to, "appear to be"
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2