Vampire bonds are plummeting

horizon4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, horizon4 said:

Vampire bonds are down -1.0% since the latest announcement.

Could this be the end for SL? Haven't seen such a drop since the breedables market collapsed. 

Never heard of vampire bonds so can't have much of an impact, if any.

The sky isn't falling because it already fell. Wait... is this some resident's bright idea and now people want to blame Ebbe for it? People can be utterly ridiculous. This goes beyond ridiculous.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone has predicted the end of SL over the past 16 years... I sure could use that $10,000 USD right about now.

2 hours ago, horizon4 said:

Vampire bonds are down -1.0% since the latest announcement.

Could this be the end for SL? Haven't seen such a drop since the breedables market collapsed. 

Well it is simple why is that. 

There is no life left in them. 

• Haha 3

I learn something new every day. It never occurred to me that you could put a vampire in bonds.  I always thought it took stakes and garlic to get them where you wanted them. It does sound as if vampire bonds fall easily, but if they slow vampires down even a little I suppose that's a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, horizon4 said:

A lot of angry residents tonight calling for Ebbe's resignation. 

I'm killing myself here thinking of a crowd of wrathful undead vampires, driven by this outrage to start shaking fists and taking names. Do you have pics? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My goodness......considering how much of SL is into bond-age, I’d think there would have to be more vampire bonds as well?

Does being undead affect the libido? Does not everything “rise” from the grave?

Where is Carl Kolchack, Buffy or Spooky Mulder when we have questions.......???

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b9a502233d124922c0

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Never heard of vampire bonds so can't have much of an impact, if any.

The sky isn't falling because it already fell. Wait... is this some resident's bright idea and now people want to blame Ebbe for it? People can be utterly ridiculous. This goes beyond ridiculous.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone has predicted the end of SL over the past 16 years... I sure could use that $10,000 USD right about now.

Ya missed a few 0s there 

The current L$ exchange rate is L$260 to the US Dollar. Which means that the exchange rate is L$338 to the Pound Sterling.

For those buying L$ this is not a bad thing whatsoever. For those selling, it is not exactly the end of the world either.

The sky is not falling. Nice try.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.