How are you feeling today?

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/9/2020 at 4:35 PM, Tarina Sewell said:

I am feeling pretty bad ass today, I finally installed my Camco Extended Stay propane adapter and everything works and no leaking propane! I am AWESOME!!!

96440308_10157924893022928_5894996090121355264_n.jpg

I'm just curious as to why you didn't use quick release couplings? They seal much better and are easier to hook up.

Now that I think about it, I am feeling pretty good. Despite the dumb stuff going on, it shows me how caring the community is(not that I didn't know already). I've received countless IMs regarding the information and everyone is just "Hey, just so you know x has posted your information", as well as on Facebook.

I've not once gotten yelled by anyone blindly believing what some random person spams, only concerns from people, well wishes, and people informing me they have reported said person. I honestly could not ask for a better community. ❤️

• Like 13

Hi all... I took the day off from the forums (and the entire world) by just not getting out of bed today. No COVID... whatever gave me the fever for a minute disappeared quickly.

Belinda, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Will catch up on everything else tomorrow!

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Now that I think about it, I am feeling pretty good. Despite the dumb stuff going on, it shows me how caring the community is(not that I didn't know already). I've received countless IMs regarding the information and everyone is just "Hey, just so you know x has posted your information", as well as on Facebook.

I've not once gotten yelled by anyone blindly believing what some random person spams, only concerns from people, well wishes, and people informing me they have reported said person. I honestly could not ask for a better community. ❤️

*Hugs*

We know an a-hole when we read one.  That person is just a douche-bag.  I've gotten to wear I immediately put the new user on ignore after I report most of any new batch of posts.

• Like 6

So, here it is 2:51 am and I'm wide awake, haven't slept much except for a couple hours earlier. Today is my birthday and I'm feeling blah about it, stuck in self-quarantine on my birthday sucks majorly. Maybe I'll just hibernate today and try to forget what day it is. 

• Sad 6

3 minutes ago, Annie Nova said:

So, here it is 2:51 am and I'm wide awake, haven't slept much except for a couple hours earlier. Today is my birthday and I'm feeling blah about it, stuck in self-quarantine on my birthday sucks majorly. Maybe I'll just hibernate today and try to forget what day it is. 

Happy Birthday! I hope you at least get a chilled calm day 🎂🥳

I just ordered this for middle kids birthday. Not sure if he will get the Friends reference but it amused me

2020 The One Where I Turned Twenty One T-Shirt - Quarantine Birthday Gift 21st

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Glad you're feeling better and maybe this will make you feel better, too. I had no idea that was your info. I'm guessing a lot of people do not. So the troll's "dumb stuff" really isn't working. :) 

• Like 3

I must have slept wrong or something because everything hurts. Also, I wish my refills would get here because I'm feeling the effects of not having a few things. The pharmacy when we last spoke was still saying "just wait..." Gah, I may actually have to get in my car and go somewhere. I assume when I do get the medication that when I start taking it again I will feel like a truck hit me. Happy happy joy joy. It hurts to type...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Hi all... I took the day off from the forums (and the entire world) by just not getting out of bed today. No COVID... whatever gave me the fever for a minute disappeared quickly.

❤️❤️❤️

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel a small ray of light.  They won't fine people who don't send their children back to school. (England) The rest of the gumph still makes no sense to me and now I have to watch Boris again at 7pm instead of Emmerdale. 😬 (England again) 

• Like 5

Well... okay.

I perhaps should have just clicked the button to mark the entire forum read, but nope... had to slag through it. 

People screw up. I screw up all the time. I'm sure Mr. Rogers screwed up once or twice. 

Here's the thing, though. Just freaking apologize like a grown ass adult so everyone can just freaking move on. I absolutely hate it when someone acts like an ass, and then double, triple, quadruples down on it playing the poor little victim. YOU effed up. Own it. All this woe-is-me crap is tiresome, at best. Disappointing. That screenshot was completely uncalled for and juvenile. And nothing has been learned at all, as evidenced by the post in the boob physics thread about wanting to see pictures. 

But, yeah, we're the bad people. 

people_bastards_it_crowd.gif.e99b6a5cc8b1d0b5236353f3ab571250.gif

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Like 5

On 4/26/2020 at 9:17 PM, So Whimsy said:

I don't want to make a thread about this and I guessed this would be the best place to ask; has anyone seen Orwar lately? He used to be such a fixture of the forum and now he's just gone. Did I miss anything?

Today I learned that you can put search words on the forums. As I told Beth, you're supposed to say my name three times! 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'm just curious as to why you didn't use quick release couplings? They seal much better and are easier to hook up.

You have to install the T connector into the onboard propane tank that houses the quick release connections. Maybe because it is sideways you can not see?. This is on my RV not a grill.

Edited by Tarina Sewell

9 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

@Annie Nova Happy Birthday! Even if it is in lockdown. You can still have cake and dance naked in the living room while swilling cheap liquor, which is my tradition. (That's not just me, is it?)

NOW that's an idea and of course it's not just you! Everyone does this, right?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Well... okay.

I perhaps should have just clicked the button to mark the entire forum read, but nope... had to slag through it. 

People screw up. I screw up all the time. I'm sure Mr. Rogers screwed up once or twice. 

Here's the thing, though. Just freaking apologize like a grown ass adult so everyone can just freaking move on. I absolutely hate it when someone acts like an ass, and then double, triple, quadruples down on it playing the poor little victim. YOU effed up. Own it. All this woe-is-me crap is tiresome, at best. Disappointing. That screenshot was completely uncalled for and juvenile. And nothing has been learned at all, as evidenced by the post in the boob physics thread about wanting to see pictures. 

But, yeah, we're the bad people. 

people_bastards_it_crowd.gif.e99b6a5cc8b1d0b5236353f3ab571250.gif

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Too bad we're ALL muted now (I think the count must be up to 27?) so he'll never see this post, right? Cuz that's impossible, right? If you are muted there is NO WAY to see and read what others are saying about you? Just like when you do an Official Flounce™ you can't POSSIBLY see what was posted after...

Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Happy Birthday! I hope you at least get a chilled calm day 🎂🥳

I just ordered this for middle kids birthday. Not sure if he will get the Friends reference but it amused me

2020 The One Where I Turned Twenty One T-Shirt - Quarantine Birthday Gift 21st

It has been a very chilled day, just vegging, I made myself a homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, so I'll binge watch some tv, enjoy my cake and wash it down with a nice wine. 😉

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.