How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I decided to again take a Friday off work JUST CUZ.  Hell, I get tons of vacation each year and can only carry over one week.  It's not like I'll be able to take an actual vacation anytime soon -- though I do still have my fingers crossed for my step-son's wedding in late July.

Anyway, since I'm off tomorrow, today is my Friday and so I am now officially starting my 3-day weekend.

:SwingingFriends:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I decided to again take a Friday off work JUST CUZ.  Hell, I get tons of vacation each year and can only carry over one week.  It's not like I'll be able to take an actual vacation anytime soon -- though I do still have my fingers crossed for my step-son's wedding in late July.

Anyway, since I'm off tomorrow, today is my Friday and so I am now officially starting my 3-day weekend.

:SwingingFriends:

YAY! You also deserve it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Jasmine is the single most perfect scent in the entire world.

What'cha doing sniffing my sister up, huh? 🤨

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

@Skell Dagger really sorry about your job.  Hope you get an even better one to replace it, rooting for you. It's always just a little bit scary for me to reach out to someone I don't know all that well but I've admired what I've seen of you in the forums and 1800046480_virtualhug.jpg.a82292e6bb313d61eaa9762f7fc29c18.jpgI have a very positive feeling that you're going to be OK.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 out of 10 today. (my friday).
Finished work, pick up a new tyre for my super cool little old ute and out to gfs for the arvo.
Very lucky to be employed, very happy to be healthy and safe. :)
(my ute same as this one but custom steel tray (for some reason - I am 2nd owner) and bullbar/spotlights.
Fully tinted windows, BIG sound system and heated seat cover for winter lololol

UteC67S-Boxed640x480.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I've found that the middle finger works best in lots of situations. 😋

I love my middle finger hud. :D 

Yesday was gloriously sunny and being in the garden was an absolute joy.  I have the red nose to prove it.  A couple of pics for you of my decks

This is the chilled spot.  I am going to change the seat when I find the right thing. 

Image may contain: people sitting, plant and outdoor

This is the new deck area and walkway which is the sofa sunbathe and party deck and to the left with no picture us a short walkway back to the original deck outside the kitchen where theres a dining table and chairs.  

ad1a15abd18e5f58b94cd767622aa861.jpg

Today there is no sun and I am waiting for the shopping delivery which is always (not) fun.  I slept for 9 hours straight which is some sort of miracle.  I promised to SL this morning and help my best friend finally turn his 13 year old avi mesh.  A task I am not looking forward to.  Though he did make me laugh when he said what about my p e nis?  I said you are on your own there mate.   He can colour match that himself. 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
missed a word
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Today I am feeling like an ADULT, for I just realized:

• me as a child(like, under 14 years old): I do not fear death, death is like a bazillion years away. There is no need to fear the inevitable.
  • me as an adult: LIFE IS GOING TOO FAST SLOW IT DOWN
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Finished work, pick up a new tyre for my super cool little old ute and out to gfs for the arvo.

Roughly translated from Australianese - "she got a new tire for her utility vehicle and is going out to somewhere for the afternoon!  YW.

6 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Signs roughly translated from ancient 'scouse' - ......Nah, I'm in a "be nice to rivals" kinda mood today. Lucky you!  😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I love my middle finger hud. :D 

Yesday was gloriously sunny and being in the garden was an absolute joy.  I have the red nose to prove it.  A couple of pics for you of my decks

This is the chilled spot.  I am going to change the seat when I find the right thing. 

This is the new deck area and walkway which is the sofa sunbathe and party deck and to the left with no picture us a short walkway back to the original deck outside the kitchen where theres a dining table and chairs.  

ad1a15abd18e5f58b94cd767622aa861.jpg

Today there is no sun and I am waiting for the shopping delivery which is always (not) fun.  I slept for 9 hours straight which is some sort of miracle.  I promised to SL this morning and help my best friend finally turn his 13 year old avi mesh.  A task I am not looking forward to.  Though he did make me laugh when he said what about my p e nis?  I said you are on your own there mate.   He can colour match that himself. 

Awww, Cindy! I'm just mentally hugging you and squeeeing a bit. This is LOVELY. Thank you for sharing a little bit of your world with us. In all of the British shows I watch, like Time Team, the skies are always gray or as Sir Tony says, "tipping down" and yet looky there! Blue skies peaking out. Glad you got some sleep, too. As for the color matching, you might want to rethink that. I helped someone once with that and it was so epically hilarious, for so long, that I literally laughed so hard I could barely breathe and my face hurt for hours.

• Like 3

Fridays suck.

The whole week: easy peasy, more bored than anything.

Today: "Do this and that, add that, this has to be done as well. Open up the already done stuff and add it, too. Oh, and if you're successful, you can do the same to the other stuff. By the way, one of your major tools to do stuff is broken, nobody is gonna fix it, work around it."

... hmhmmm. Cool.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Though he did make me laugh when he said what about my p e nis?  I said you are on your own there mate.   He can colour match that himself. 

oh take pity on him Cindy, help him with the skin matching or at least stress to him the importance of a realistic match.  I've seen some otherwise great male avs fail at this and there is nothing like a poorly matched ***** to kill the mood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

As for the color matching, you might want to rethink that. I helped someone once with that and it was so epically hilarious, for so long, that I literally laughed so hard I could barely breathe and my face hurt for hours.

3 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

oh take pity on him Cindy, help him with the skin matching or at least stress to him the importance of a realistic match.  I've seen some otherwise great male avs fail at this and there is nothing a poorly matched ***** to kill the mood.

I just... can't.  I have no doubt it would be hilarious but no no no no 😂  (he had to work anyway so thats for another day) phew

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you, all, for the kind words and comforts. Most of yesterday was a whitewash for me, but last night I got my mojo back. I dusted off my CV/resume and updated it, then I updated everything on the job sites here in the UK that I used last time, set my profile to public again so potential employers could find me, and then ran a quick search for the kind of job I'm seeking. Lo and behold, I found one almost identical to what I've been doing, but in a different sector. I sent the application immediately and subsequently slept like the proverbial log for the first time in almost a week. (We'd all been told on Monday that our jobs were at risk, so sleep had been in scant supply for four days.)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

oh take pity on him Cindy, help him with the skin matching or at least stress to him the importance of a realistic match.  I've seen some otherwise great male avs fail at this and there is nothing like a poorly matched ***** to kill the mood.

But they never quite match the rest of the body anyway, and there's all kinds of different parts of .... and depending on ... hmmm ... well, you know what I mean ! 

58 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

But they never quite match the rest of the body anyway, and there's all kinds of different parts of .... and depending on ... hmmm ... well, you know what I mean ! 

Suddenly it's not the "size that matters"....it's the bloody colour! Women, sheesh!  🙄

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Huzzah! Beth saves the day! ......ok, all the guys with the big 'un's but oddly coloured....party at Beth's place!  😀

I think that's a fine idea! 

However, I must point out that I didn't say large size matters. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.