What are you watching today?

The Crown is a historical drama streaming television series about the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, created and principally written by Peter Morgan, and produced by Left Bank Pictures and Sony Pictures Television for Netflix. Morgan developed it from his drama film The Queen (2006) and especially his stage play The Audience (2013).
Composer(s): Rupert Gregson-Williams (1–2), Lorne Balfe (2), Martin Phipps (3–4)
Created by: Peter Morgan
Genre: Historical drama
Theme music composer: Hans Zimmer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TDD123 said:

I've been watching the hearings and after seeing this, I have serious growing concerns.. I didn't want to post the whole hearing, but just this part that really had me taken back.

Not trying to get political at all.. but this made my stomach turn..

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmmm - this is how your post looks to me (could just be the work computer being very restrictive):

I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but it should be age restricted content. I'll be watching it later, when I'm done running around playing catch-up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but it should be age restricted content. I'll be watching it later, when I'm done running around playing catch-up.

I seen what it was now.. Yea, Oats Studio makes some really good short movie series.. I watched the series where the cyborgs were woke up.. That series was really good..

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Okay, I definitely will not attempt to view it from the work computer then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Okay, I definitely will not attempt to view it from the work computer then.

Whenever people put 'NSFW' on something, I always wonder who decides what's safe for work and what isn't. Some workplaces may demand you wear a suit and tie and shave on a daily basis - others have pinup calendars in their workshops and play death metal music in the store. 

• Like 2