What are you watching today?

On 11/23/2020 at 8:01 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

I'm FINALLY finishing the final season of Supernatural.  I guess I felt that if I didn't keep watching then it couldn't end!  WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT DEAN????

I wonder if God's advice about toilet paper is what sent so many into hoard mode in the pandemic.. hehehe

8 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

It wouldn't surprise me!!!  And yes, the finale did make me cry!  

I haven't seen the series yet myself, but did binge watch a lot of scenes on youtube..

I always wanted to start it, but if I'm already into a different series, I like to just keep all my attention on that one..

I have to key up to it before I start that one.. it's a lot of seasons hehehe

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I haven't seen the series yet myself, but did binge watch a lot of scenes on youtube..

I always wanted to start it, but if I'm already into a different series, I like to just keep all my attention on that one..

I have to key up to it before I start that one.. it's a lot of seasons hehehe

I can relate!  I find myself starting a binge, then something will happen and I will stop watching.  

Example - years ago I was watching Scandal with an SL friend...and then she passed away and I was unable to continue watching it.  I still haven't been able to watch it since.  And recently I was binging The Last Kingdom, but stopped cos the main hottie was about to do something stupid and get caught, so I didn't want to see that!!!

For now, I am binging Blacklist.  Up to series 3!

Tonight we are going to watch one of my old favorites with Damon Wayans.. Major Payne.

I think it's my favorite Damon Wayans movie, then Blankman..

The bad man in the closet scene and the hug and the little engine that could story parts are some that stick out for me and have me in tears laughing every time..

He's so good in this movie.. I've probably seen it over 20 times in my life if not more.. It's one I hope I never outgrow.. hehehe