The New LH Release Plan - Your Thoughts

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, usagihara said:

since when can premium members acquire mainland 1024s for free? last time I checked you still had to pay extra for the actual land, so it wasn't really comparable to Bellisseria where a) you don't have to buy the land and b) the house itself doesn't count against your available LI. that makes Bellisseria a better deal than mainland even for those who have zero interest in landscaping or community and just want to throw up a skybox. most residents would be absolutely fine with copy-pasted homes if it meant they could enjoy the same benefits as the select few, but i can totally see why the lindens and said select few want to maintain scarcity.

All abandoned land can be purchased at L$1/m2 from Governor Linden and I've seen many sell for half (or less) than that price privately if you spend a bit of time wandering around Mainland and looking at the property for sale.  That is about the price of a new swimsuit, a pair of shoes and a new hair OR a little less than three and a half weeks of Premium stipend.  You can get this 10 LI skybox for L$10 group join fee...

698568a1d7cc6d559a43c55230d88129.gif

and have 341 LI to do with as you please AND watch the Dashboard Blog Feed and/or Forum updates regarding when more NEW Premium housing is released or imminent.  There is no Covenant on Mainland you own so you can do anything with your land that is not in violation of the ToS and within the maturity rating guidelines...

90e96a449c84e2e77e637c42c7998097.png

There are many Premium members of Second Life who do enjoy a very pleasant life free of rent and free of rules for a L$1,024 (or less) initial investment for as long as they wish to remain Premium members. 

MOAR NEW Homes are being made right now and there will be enough for everyone.  The time spent in SL until there is enough can be as pleasant or as stressful as each person allows it to be.  Personally I have had the most FUN in Bellisseria bicycling, boating, playing with freebie guitars, watching a cat chase a squirrel and touring the streets in a spur of the moment any-slow-vehicle excursion.  None of those enjoyable moments depended on having a Home in Bellisseria but all were enjoyed because Bellisseria is there and welcomes everyone to come and enjoy everything the Lindens and Moles have made and are making for OUR enjoyment :) The houses and the land are superb, unique and the most beautiful I have ever seen on a huge Continent and certainly worth every penny of a Premium Membership fee, but it is the people behind the avatars who gather there and become the life and the fun of the community and you don't even need one of the lovely homes to enjoy being one of us :D 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, BJoyful said:

Perhaps there are better ways and perhaps you know of such a way?  Kindly remember that finding a solution which you will consider better is nearly impossible when no one knows what you expect them to come up with or how they are supposed to do it :) 

Please come and watch them work, research the process, and offer a solution which will be duly considered and always appreciated and much more helpful than just saying "nope, not better"  What is a better way?  🙂 

Quite simply a list would be far better, it would avoid all the time and trouble and stress being caused for people using autorefreshing, spending hours of their time looking and with no guarantees. I fear in three four months there will still be people complaining they have spent days of their life refreshing the page and getting no where, whilst others seem lucky enough to swap and change houses for location.

There will still be someone first and someone last on the list, but at least there will be an order and some indication of how long it is likely before you would get one. To really make it fair to start up they could offer up enrollment on the waiting list for a few days or a week and then randomise the order before allocating houses off it.

Someone said this would be too technical to automate, or a waste of resource... but it seems pretty simple to me.

Others have complained a list wouldn't let people swap their houses, or that it doesn't give preference to people with new or old accounts... but really any system allowing those in my mind would be unfair, they should be avoided. Everyone should have equal chance and if you want to do a swap then go to the bottom of the list.

It isn't perfect but it would importantly remove a lot of stress and allow people to keep their 512 Linden homes while they wait for their new home to become available.

The suggestion has been raised time and time again, each time shouted down by people feeling entitled to wanting preference for themselves or because they want to swap.... Well none of those objections are in the least convincing to me.

Maybe it is a cultural thing but queuing for a product just seems the most natural and orderly way to go about things.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

To really make it fair to start up they could offer up enrollment on the waiting list for a few days or a week and then randomise the order before allocating houses off it.

This did occur to me also, that if this was to be implemented some sort of randomised order would be needed, to avoid previous problems. In my view it isn't the idea itself that's the problem, it's the degree of commitment to a system that's already in place. I mean, how much time and effort that would be required to change. We don't really know what would be involved, so it's hard to say from our side whether that would be simple or not :(

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

This did occur to me also, that if this was to be implemented some sort of randomised order would be needed, to avoid previous problems. In my view it isn't the idea itself that's the problem, it's the degree of commitment to a system that's already in place. I mean, how much time and effort that would be required to change. We don't really know what would be involved, so it's hard to say from our side whether that would be simple or not :(

True, but I can't see it being that hard to do.  It is 3 or 4 months now since the original release, I don't want them to rush to release homes reducing the quality. I actually think the Squishy Pickle set of sims, suffers from that. But at the current rate of release even increased slightly, there will still be plenty of people in 3 months time complaining on the forums and in world, exhausted from trying and failing, even more disillusioned and sour about the new continent.

Which is a real shame because it is such a fantastic place. Even if you find out you are 5,000th in the queue you would at least know you were just unlucky with the allocation, you wouldn't be wasting your time on the webpage, reminding yourself of your frustration failing daily and could instead be enjoying the continent as an appreciative visitor.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, BJoyful said:

All abandoned land can be purchased at L$1/m2 from Governor Linden

this must be a new development? it's never shown up as for sale when i've been looking for land. tbh i've spent enough time in freebie skyboxes on otherwise uninhabitable mainland to know that it's not really comparable to Bellisseria, but i'm sure there are others who weren't already aware of the existence of mainland and will find the information useful. people who are happy living in 10LI skyboxes absolutely should live on mainland since it isn't much good for anything else, but given the choice between free and not-free i'm afraid most people are going to prefer free. (i will be heading back there in the near future, since it wouldn't be fair for me to hog a houseboat indefinitely when there are so many people who haven't had the opportunity. that's my release plan.)

actually, since the old homes are no longer being maintained, i doubt anyone would notice if you did break covenant by taking a 512 and chucking a skybox up there. not of course that i am advocating such behaviour.

41 minutes ago, usagihara said:

this must be a new development?

that option has been around for multiple years now, really not new :)

on thing is different on getting this type of land... you'll have to ask for it by support ticket. Depending on the location and possible interest of others, LL sells it to you for 1L$ /sqm or puts it on auction sooner or later.

41 minutes ago, usagihara said:

actually, since the old homes are no longer being maintained, i doubt anyone would notice if you did break covenant by taking a 512 and chucking a skybox up there. not of course that i am advocating such behaviour.

the old homes are still maintained, why wouldn't it?... many are simply still in use.
Breaking a covenant is never wise, not even when you would be alone on a sim. The landlord, in this case LL has the ability to take action on your account when the breach is severe, not something i would recommend.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

on thing is different on getting this type of land... you'll have to ask for it by support ticket. Depending on the location and possible interest of others, LL sells it to you for 1L$ /sqm or puts it on auction sooner or later.

so... abandoned land is not available to purchase in the usual fashion but may be put up for sale upon request. got it.

i got the distinct impression that all resources were being thrown into the new homes now while the old ones were left to wither away quietly. glad to hear that isn't the case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, usagihara said:

so... abandoned land is not available to purchase in the usual fashion but may be put up for sale upon request.

Yeah, it's super easy (I've purchased land this way a few times). Just submit a support ticket with the location info about the abandoned land that you would like to purchase. One of the members of the land team will check it out and if it's available (not going up for auction or set aside for some other reason), they can set it for sale to you at the price Alwin stated. I've always had great experiences dealing with the LL land team. 

The land that goes up for auction often sells very cheaply as well. That mostly seems to depend upon whether a land flipper is interested in the parcel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Quite simply a list would be far better, it would avoid all the time and trouble and stress being caused for people using autorefreshing, spending hours of their time looking and with no guarantees. I fear in three four months there will still be people complaining they have spent days of their life refreshing the page and getting no where, whilst others seem lucky enough to swap and change houses for location.

There will still be someone first and someone last on the list, but at least there will be an order and some indication of how long it is likely before you would get one. To really make it fair to start up they could offer up enrollment on the waiting list for a few days or a week and then randomise the order before allocating houses off it.

Someone said this would be too technical to automate, or a waste of resource... but it seems pretty simple to me.

Others have complained a list wouldn't let people swap their houses, or that it doesn't give preference to people with new or old accounts... but really any system allowing those in my mind would be unfair, they should be avoided. Everyone should have equal chance and if you want to do a swap then go to the bottom of the list.

It isn't perfect but it would importantly remove a lot of stress and allow people to keep their 512 Linden homes while they wait for their new home to become available.

The suggestion has been raised time and time again, each time shouted down by people feeling entitled to wanting preference for themselves or because they want to swap.... Well none of those objections are in the least convincing to me.

Maybe it is a cultural thing but queuing for a product just seems the most natural and orderly way to go about things.

I may be missing something really elementary here, but how is being on a list any different or more fair than what is presently in use?   How would ppl get on this list?  What about the people who are busy or away on holidays or sick when the list is made?  What about the people who have 5 Premium Alts all trying to get a home all put on that list so they will get 6 chances for their Dream location?  Does each of them get a Home before the next person on the list?  Do we wait for that person with 5 Alts to find the Home they like best and Abandon 3 or 4 of them to the next person on the list?  Do the abandoned ones then become the first available and everyone else waits for the leftovers?  What if they put a 'you have 24 hours to respond to this available Home' and 35 ppl in a row are away when those Homes get ready?  Does someone then send an email to every person still waiting saying you are number 74 in line, and 35 days later you are still number 74 in line?  Will that give you any idea when you will get a home?  How many more emails and updates are needed to tell every person your home is being built, your grass is growing, we put the scripts in your house, we planted some trees by your hedge. Do you want a space in the hedge for a garage?  Would you like pink flowers or yellow flowers?  We're putting a path behind your house, do you still want it or do you want a house with no path?  Your house is going to be ready in approximately 30 to 45 days, unless the people ahead of you in line are away, then it could be as long as 7 months.

As the system is, you can try anytime and possibly get a home anytime.  How badly a person wants a house will determine how much time and effort they spend trying to get one and a list will only throw an infinite number of extra variables into the time spent waiting.  Should the person who is trying obsessively and tearing their hair out stressing over an abandoned home be given priority over the person who is patient enough to simply try once or twice a day using auto-refresh at random times of the day as is convenient?  Is it fair to make that stressed out hairless person wait another day or wait their turn in on a list that moves at an equally unpredictable rate as knowing exactly what everyone knows now.  The homes are being made.  There will be enough made.  They will not stop until there is enough. 🙂 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Aethelwine the moles / lindens do read the forum posts, and none of us knows what is in the pipeline. The present system is certainly stressful for so many.

What I don't understand is why they can't be more clear and open with people. Information is calmimg, regardless if is good or not. I am not aware of any heavy competition that prevents them from making plans public. If the info leads to large delays in the process, so be it. Honesty is much better than secrecy. Atleast people would understand better why they are waiting exactly.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

What I don't understand is why they can't be more clear and open with people. Information is calmimg, regardless if is good or not. I am not aware of any heavy competition that prevents them from making plans public. If the info leads to large delays in the process, so be it. Honesty is much better than secrecy. Atleast people would understand better why they are waiting exactly.

What information isn't being shared?  They are releasing a Region each Monday Wednesday and Friday (unless unforeseen circumstances arise) and they are doing this as a 'best-so-far' plan due to the concerns addressed and expressed by those affected, more would prefer a trickle release as the Homes are finished as an entire region at a time becomes LIVE.  LL is aware of ALL sides and they ARE the most informed and most capable of deciding how to finish the most Homes in the fastest way possible and making improvements to that process along the way given the suggestions of the people waiting and the resources LL has to work with.  LL openly communicated there would be no Regions released on July 3 and July 5 due to an absence of a key team member and a long holiday weekend.  The entire process is being presented for us to watch them while they work and present questions and offer suggestions here in the forums or when they have a break and come to chat with the watchers inworld.  Can you imagine having to do your job under that sort of scrutiny?  LL can't inform us minute by minute in updates of who is working today or who needs to work a later shift or that a Mole twisted his ankle and they estimate that may affect the release by 3 to 5 hours or they would be doing nothing except writing updates.  LL can't personally respond to each and every person's momentary fit of impatience asking the same "How/When do I get a new House?" query in every topic in the forums or they would be doing nothing else.  If someone is truly in need of LL's help there is Premium Live Chat and/or a support ticket which will be answered.  These homes are not custom tailored suits where every seam and detail needs to be addressed by a purchaser paying for that privilege.  There are beautiful Free Premium Homes on a beautiful continent made with care and attention to detail as it pertains to the entire continent not to each individual's personal desires.

Everyone is invited to come and see personally what is happening and why it takes time to make this unique original project.  🙂   

Edited by BJoyful
sp (as usual ;-)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

On 7/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is not "scarcity" that the Lindens or us want to maintain, but since that has been explained more times that I could even count anymore, I'm pretty sure at this point that the ones that don't get it don't want to get it. 

Sometimes whining and complaining is much more fun - or at the very least, sometimes stress relieving.    Someone even created a thread specially to fill that need:

So what if someone started a thread to have a safe place to vent their frustrations about the Linden home shortage? I don't see a problem with that, why do you have such an issue with it? You're probably also not without one either. So that's why you're mocking it, correct? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Lil was replying to a specific comment that someone (not you) had made. You are taking her reply way out of context and getting offended over something she did not actually say. 

Seems she has something to say for everybody that's upset about the linden homes.... from what I'm merely observing... 

ce2.png

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, Seba Serpente said:

That wouldn't do much, because it hasn't done much. Bear in mind what's happened this week. The releases were delayed due to illness and holidays. That's meant about a week delay, assuming things get going again on Monday. People were told this. Anyone can look at the sims and see a lot of work is being done, because most are being left as public access during the building.

It hasn't stopped people saying the system is wrong in every way, anyone who says otherwise is uncaring, people who have houses are elitists, it's a Linden conspiracy, the houses are being delayed on purpose, the moles aren't working fast enough, and they're going to cancel premium right now (just before the houses start being released again). People talking from frustration are not going to be swayed by information in most cases. They care about having a house right now, not about all the rest.

Though I can understand that people feel sad about it, I really don't understand people who take it to the point where they feel that sadness is more important than anything (or anyone) else. The worst thing about the release delay due to illness was that someone was sick. Not that the houses were delayed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

That wouldn't do much, because it hasn't done much. Bear in mind what's happened this week. The releases were delayed due to illness and holidays. That's meant about a week delay, assuming things get going again on Monday. People were told this. Anyone can look at the sims and see a lot of work is being done, because most are being left as public access during the building.

It hasn't stopped people saying the system is wrong in every way, anyone who says otherwise is uncaring, people who have houses are elitists, it's a Linden conspiracy, the houses are being delayed on purpose, the moles aren't working fast enough, and they're going to cancel premium right now (just before the houses start being released again). People talking from frustration are not going to be swayed by information in most cases. They care about having a house right now, not about all the rest.

Though I can understand that people feel sad about it, I really don't understand people who take it to the point where they feel that sadness is more important than anything (or anyone) else. The worst thing about the release delay due to illness was that someone was sick. Not that the houses were delayed.

We're upset because we are paying for something we are not getting. I mean think about it. If you go to an event and buy stuff, where are you supposed to go so you can open your items if you dont' have a home to go back to so you can open your new dress/shoes/etc? I mean.... c'mon y'all. Give us houses. That's what we are asking for since we are paying them to provide them, right....? 

1 hour ago, AlyceAdrift said:

So what if someone started a thread to have a safe place to vent their frustrations about the Linden home shortage? I don't see a problem with that, why do you have such an issue with it? You're probably also not without one either. So that's why you're mocking it, correct? 

If I had a problem with it, I would not have pointed someone to that thread to do their venting.

55 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Seems she has something to say for everybody that's upset about the linden homes.... from what I'm merely observing... 

ce2.png

Yet apparently you do want to make it your business.   I've replied to the venting around here far less that a few other folks and there are many who have complained that I have not replied to at all.  

IMO, you simply have an issue with me because I have responded directly to you a few times without agreeing with you. No skin off my back though.

• Like 2

I haven't come back to this thread in awhile but I see the first twenty five words or so as the topic is replied to.  The story seems to be the same and I definitely GET IT.  

One comment I see scrolling by is the "there will be enough for all (soon - eventually - someday  ---- pick your adjective). On one thread (maybe this one - maybe not) I did some math assuming 20 plots per region and three releases a week. Now holiday weekends we were told were going to be problematic -- so no surprises there except for Wednesday which didn't happen.  And there was an extra release on a Friday.   

BUT has anyone also noticed that there are generally less than 20 plots on the regions?   That's a good thing for the folks living there. A chance of better framerates, more community and buffer areas -- all good.  The new ares are very striking and the extra flora (land impact that can be used with less houses on the regions) make them in general prettier than the original release regions IMO.  But if those 60 plots become 51ish, that's fewer houses that can be given to people. Again, NOT saying this is bad -- just something we didn't know would happen when the rollout changes were announced.  

Somewhere here -- IF I remember correctly -- Patch said that there were 32,000 old 512 Linden Homes.  I may have that wrong so please someone put in the correct number if I am incorrect.  That number stuck in my head as it was SO HUGE and I never imagined that there were that many.   I do know that Ebbe said there were 60,000 ish Premium members (this in the NWN video happening WAY before the new homes came out) so perhaps that number is reasonable. 

WHATEVER the number of existing and occupied  OLD LINDEN homes, at 51 a week that is 2.652 in the weekly rollouts per year.  Add to that the new releases (trailers are up next) and we get a few hundred more. We don't know how many but let's say 500 as a guess for the upcoming unveiling release which we hope will be this summer.    So far we are at 3,152 for the year.  Add another new release in the Fall maybe (let's make it a bigger release of something lots of people will want for our scenario's purpose and add another 2,000.   So that's somewhere around 5,000 plots given out  in the upcoming year.   

These are ALL IMAGINARY FIGURES.  But if we look at the last year -- the time from when SSP first showed up on the map. We have seen less than 4,000 plots (again, someone keeping track will likely know a closer number).  But even at 5,000 plots a year it will take a very long while to get homes for all who want them.

The excitement of the new homes may fade a bit as the year moves on -- that's natural. A fair number of people are going back to basic accounts it seems -- partly because they can't get the houses they thought they would get, partly the Tilia change, and partly just "real life" raising its nasty head.  In my mind Super Duper Premium will be changing the game a lot, and will likely bring Premium back into the fold.  I have my personal guess on the main feature but time will tell if I am correct on that.   So PERHAPS, by the first anniversary of the home release the demand WILL be getting closer to the availability. I certainly hope so as that is the only viable reason "I" can see for the New Linden Homes release history.  

Most of the hard feelings come from the ads luring folks into premium with the supposed "promise" of a new Linden Home.  My question is, are those ads still out there? Have they BEEN out there all this time -- or was it just a few days after the original release?  A couple of days beyond availability I can see; a month or more == NO.  

Thanks for any corrections and info on this. 

• Like 2

What are they doing with the land that the old linden homes are on? Why are they not taken down yet? Couldnt that be used to make more awesome themed communities. I mean we have traditional, houseboats, and coming up trailers and cabins. If they could make or choose to put in houses that have a lower LI like 65 that would be nice and it is possible. A theme like brownstone tyoe homes would be awesome. A more urban city scape than suburbs but still nice. With a small garden area in front of each walkway and a yard in the back to put whatever. Large park area in center city for ,pond with ducks,birds,public gardens,fountain,walkway .They could be 3 floors main kitchen and breakfast nook with door to backyard.Second floor open concept livingroom and diningroom with balcony area to sit. 3rd floor bedroom,bathroom and closet and juliette balcony facing front of the house onto the street. 

I dont know. It seems that land is just not being used wisely to me. But hey who the hell am I right? Lol.

5 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

BUT has anyone also noticed that there are generally less than 20 plots on the regions?   That's a good thing for the folks living there. A chance of better framerates, more community and buffer areas -- all good....

- I abandoned my first home because the region had 22 houseboats and 5 houses. So yes, I think it is good.

Somewhere here -- IF I remember correctly -- Patch said that there were 32,000 old 512 Linden Homes.....I do know that Ebbe said there were 60,000 ish Premium members (this in the NWN video happening WAY before the new homes came out) so perhaps that number is reasonable....

- I doubt as many as half of the old houses were taken. We will never know how many. Maybe LL miscalculated the interest for Bellisseria? 60 000 Premium, but how many active, and how many want a Belli home? Over 10 000, I would say.

WHATEVER the number of existing and occupied  OLD LINDEN homes, at 51 a week that is 2.652 in the weekly rollouts per year.....So that's somewhere around 5,000 plots given out  in the upcoming year.   

- That's a really small number. Sad. But your math is correct.

The excitement of the new homes may fade a bit as the year moves on -- that's natural. A fair number of people are going back to basic accounts it seems -- partly because they can't get the houses they thought they would get, partly the Tilia change, and partly just "real life" raising its nasty head.  In my mind Super Duper Premium will be changing the game a lot, and will likely bring Premium back into the fold.  I have my personal guess on the main feature but time will tell if I am correct on that.

- I hope the Super Duper Premium is so good, that LL think that will take off some of the crowd waiting for a Belli home, and also get a shift from Belli to Super. Maybe LL don't want to have tens of thousands unused homes in the future, and think 5000 is enough? I hope the Super Duper Premium comes this Autumn, so we don't have to wait. First Tilia, then Super Duper.

My reply in blue.

Super Duper, I think about Abba's Super Trouper every time I type it....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AutresDeSade said:

What are they doing with the land that the old linden homes are on? Why are they not taken down yet? Couldnt that be used to make more awesome themed communities. I mean we have traditional, houseboats, and coming up trailers and cabins. If they could make or choose to put in houses that have a lower LI like 65 that would be nice and it is possible. A theme like brownstone tyoe homes would be awesome. A more urban city scape than suburbs but still nice. With a small garden area in front of each walkway and a yard in the back to put whatever. Large park area in center city for ,pond with ducks,birds,public gardens,fountain,walkway .They could be 3 floors main kitchen and breakfast nook with door to backyard.Second floor open concept livingroom and diningroom with balcony area to sit. 3rd floor bedroom,bathroom and closet and juliette balcony facing front of the house onto the street. 

I dont know. It seems that land is just not being used wisely to me. But hey who the hell am I right? Lol.

As far as I know, there are people still living in the old Linden homes. Until they have enough new homes to move them all over to, I don't think that LL will be closing down those old homes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Somewhere here -- IF I remember correctly -- Patch said that there were 32,000 old 512 Linden Homes.  I may have that wrong so please someone put in the correct number if I am incorrect.  That number stuck in my head as it was SO HUGE and I never imagined that there were that many

I vaguely remember the number being 38,000 - so even more, if that memory is correct.

54 minutes ago, AutresDeSade said:

What are they doing with the land that the old linden homes are on? Why are they not taken down yet?  Couldnt that be used to make more awesome themed communities.

They can't take them down until folks aren't living there anymore.  It doesn't even do them any good to just have scattered empty regions - it's not like just pulling scattered regions out of the middle of a continent is going to be good for anything.

They don't really need that area to make more communities anyway.  They don't have a shortage of land.  It is the amount of time and/or people needed to actually do the building (landscaping, scripting, meshing of new theme homes, etc...).  The only thing that is going to help that is more people and even bringing on more people has to be balanced against the amount of time needed to train new folks. 

Given the demand for the new homes and the constant outcry of complaints on the forums, I can pretty much guarantee that they are brainstorming ways to make this faster while still maintaining the original uniqueness ideas.  Lots of Residents have their own ideas about what would be better ways of doing things, but sometimes implementing ideas is not near as easy as an outsider thinks it is.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlyceAdrift said:

We're upset because we are paying for something we are not getting. I mean think about it. If you go to an event and buy stuff, where are you supposed to go so you can open your items if you dont' have a home to go back to so you can open your new dress/shoes/etc? I mean.... c'mon y'all. Give us houses. That's what we are asking for since we are paying them to provide them, right....? 

No where does it state that you are entitled to a specific house.  Part of the benefits of being Premium is the ability to get a Linden home and there is nothing stopping you from getting one of the older ones until there is more new ones available.   You are getting what you paid for.  The only person preventing you from having a place to unpack stuff is you.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.