When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And apparently some people just flat out don't care how their GOH playing might impact LL's release of regions.

FWIW, I don't think a LOT of people are playing GOH right now.  I've been watching on-and-off inworld, and it seems to me that regions are being released really slowly.  Part of that is because in some regions moles have been checking house controllers one by one before release, but also I think many residents are just claiming one and staying put, or sitting the whole thing out until another day.  I haven't claimed one yet.  I've flown a lot of the central waterway, exploring, tho.

• Like 5

Yes, I picked up a Bachman at the start. I'm planning on staying right where I am for now. Parcel is just fine with that neighborhood feel. Later I'll experiment with the different models and colors - giving time for the servers, etc. to settle in. (Just love the tulips scattered everywhere!)

1239645596_EllienesChaletBachman_001.thumb.png.47d88e1ca8b78c279ce86c347c99bcc6.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

FWIW, I don't think a LOT of people are playing GOH right now.  I've been watching on-and-off inworld, and it seems to me that regions are being released really slowly.  Part of that is because in some regions moles have been checking house controllers one by one before release, but also I think many residents are just claiming one and staying put, or sitting the whole thing out until another day.  I haven't claimed one yet.  I've flown a lot of the central waterway, exploring, tho.

Not a lot, but at least some - and they are active in these forums and thus are very likely aware of Patch's request.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

If you go to the top right where your name is, click your name drop down, click "ignored users", you can add people and never see their posts again. It's very helpful.

Since I cannot find anything that this comment would be in response to, I'm assuming you said it just to let everyone know that  you are "ignoring people" -- or pretending to ignore people.

Guess that is one way to claim that you do not know about Patch's request.

• Like 1

Still chalets available in Bighorn Park.  I took one there finally, it's in the far North next to one of the Big River regions (I'm thinking to maybe call that river Magellan Roads, given its size & the video Patch posted 😁 ), very close to Satori.  Has a rez zone. 

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

So much for the alphabetical release theory! lol

To be fair, as soon as Bachman was released I did amend my comment to say “roughly alphabetical order” - and looking at what’s been posted in the interim it appears that releases have been limited to the A to C regions I’d listed as being ‘ready’. So even if they’re not being released in strict alphabetical order, that order appears to be behind prepping tranches of regions... which is how it worked for the stilts for the bulk of those regions. I’m really just trying to be helpful (though the lack of a properly-working map somewhat works against that). But, as I’m not even going to try for a chalet myself (way too happy with both my stilts and likely to downgrade an alt and leave my log home next month), I won’t be monitoring those regions further anyway.

Good luck to all in chalet mode!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

To be fair, as soon as Bachman was released I did amend my comment to say “roughly alphabetical order” - and looking at what’s been posted in the interim it appears that releases have been limited to the A to C regions I’d listed as being ‘ready’. So even if they’re not being released in strict alphabetical order, that order appears to be behind prepping tranches of regions... which is how it worked for the stilts for the bulk of those regions. I’m really just trying to be helpful (though the lack of a properly-working map somewhat works against that). But, as I’m not even going to try for a chalet myself (way too happy with both my stilts and likely to downgrade an alt and leave my log home next month), I won’t be monitoring those regions further anyway.

Good luck to all in chalet mode!

My comment wasn't directed toward you specifically, but OK. :) 

• Thanks 1

I just purchased a 1 month premium for an alt so I could get a chalet. But tbh the chalet didn't appeal to me. The exterior of the house is cute but the interior did not excite me at all. And the neighborhood I got SO did not work for me.

I had envisioned chalets as in a hilly or mountainous environment with lots of nature around a quaint little town. What I got was in the flats, very built up with a lot of asphalt roads and man-made materials and not much nature.

I tried to decorate and make it work, but instead of growing on me, I just found myself disliking it more and more. I finally gave up and abandoned it.

I will try to get something else tomorrow.. maybe a log cabin.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I am a bad I abandoned when I saw on the LP - didn't read the notice - obviously know the drill - just did a silly thing. I have a few alts who are now holding onto a couple of chalets but will let them out when we can. Sorry everyone I know I won't be the only one but as a seasoned home catcher I did a bubble head

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am a bad I abandoned when I saw on the LP - didn't read the notice - obviously know the drill - just did a silly thing. I have a few alts who are now holding onto a couple of chalets but will let them out when we can. Sorry everyone I know I won't be the only one but as a seasoned home catcher I did a bubble head

Can you explain what this means? What notice and what did you do wrong?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Can you explain what this means? What notice and what did you do wrong?

Patch asks we don't abandon any style of home during a new release or use the house controller on the new homes until a day or so has passed as it can interfere with the process- I abandoned other style of home and got some chalets when I saw them appear on the land page. I have retiring alts and thought lets find some and decorate for a bit. Got caught up in excitement. I've been through many releases I know the rules I just did not think!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Patch asks we don't abandon any style of home during a new release or use the house controller on the new homes until a day or so has passed as it can interfere with the process- I abandoned other style of home and got some chalets when I saw them appear on the land page. I have retiring alts and thought lets find some and decorate for a bit. Got caught up in excitement. I've been through many releases I know the rules I just did not think!

OH I did not know that. How does anyone else know not to do this if they don't read the forum. It's a very small percentage of people that actually come to the forum.  Note taken though. Than you for the info.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.