When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have seen them on every single refresh for hours now, yet every time I try to claim one, I get the 'sold out' message.

wow how frustrating. Maybe might be worth submitting a ticket or letting chat support know. Sounds like some sort of bug they probably need to fix

• Like 3

On 3/17/2021 at 11:33 PM, Sabean Pagan said:

I possibly have the exact opposite problem to some? I had a super houseboat which I abandoned yesterday after a year and a half because I really fancied having a nice little house with a garden, somewhere I could plant flowers and be more cheerful ...........

I'm not fussy, all I want is a traditional on a private lot under a mountain next to lake or on a cliff at the sea side, with grass. Thank you 😃 x

Hugs to all!

So I was being somewhat ironic but lo and behold I landed this. I did go back to the chalet demo sim yesterday but as the Linden Gods were obviously in cahoots with Santa getting me my dream house I am sticking. Have made a start and off now to buy planters and flowers 😍

West End Girl.jpg

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Sabean Pagan said:

So I was being somewhat ironic but lo and behold I landed this. I did go back to the chalet demo sim yesterday but as the Linden Gods were obviously in cahoots with Santa getting me my dream house I am sticking. Have made a start and off now to buy planters and flowers 😍

West End Girl.jpg

OMG CONGRATULATIONS! I love it when the Linden Gods smile hahahaha beautiful home :) x

• Like 4

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have seen them on every single refresh for hours now, yet every time I try to claim one, I get the 'sold out' message.

Thank you for calling Linden Labs!  Our records indicate that you've already used up your allotment of

Log Cabins

for

LittleMe Jewell.

If you wish to have any more of your preferred Linden home, please open a new account, starting at

ninety nine dollars per year.

Thank you for calling Linden Labs!  Goodbye!

• Haha 10

9 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Thank you for calling Linden Labs!  Our records indicate that you've already used up your allotment of

Log Cabins

for

LittleMe Jewell.

If you wish to have any more of your preferred Linden home, please open a new account, starting at

ninety nine dollars per year.

Thank you for calling Linden Labs!  Goodbye!

I have only ever had a Log Cabin twice - both on another alt.  

So GIMME MY CABIN dagnabbit

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/19/2021 at 2:40 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

- In order to get any Linden Home, you must first have a Premium account. 
- Then go to your Dashboard:  https://secondlife.com/my/  and click on the 'Get Your Home Now' button that you see on the right side.
- On the page that comes up, select Bellisseria from the first dropdown, if it isn't already showing -- anything else is the older homes, which you likely are not wanting (Stilt homes are only under Bellisseria).
- Under #2, you'll see a display of all of the types of new Linden Homes that are currently available -- checking at different times of the day can show different options because people abandon homes throughout the day.  If there are lots of styles showing, also check to see if there is a small link for 'View all houses', which is sometimes present.
- If there is a home type that you want, the click it, provide a name in #3 and click the Next button. 
- You'll have to click a tiny checkbox on the next page before actually getting a home assigned to you. If you don't click the checkbox fast enough and whatever type of home you picked is in short supply, you might get an 'Unavailable' message.  If so, return to the  page showing available types of homes and start fresh.

Note that all Linden Homes are randomly assigned from the pool of available homes within the type that you chose.  You cannot request a specific spot/parcel.

thnx so much 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

The Log Homes are playing tricks again.  For half a day now they seem to be available but are 'temporarily sold out'.

Last time it did that, I submitted a ticket.  Next day they were good again, even though there had not been any update to my ticket.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Was the ticket eventually closed?

Nope.  I created the ticket on Sunday and updated it yesterday or the day before to say that I finally managed to get one, so something had changed, but I didn't know if there was still an underlying issue.

As of now, there has still been no Linden response to the ticket.  It just shows as 'Being Processed'

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Nope.  I created the ticket on Sunday and updated it yesterday or the day before to say that I finally managed to get one, so something had changed, but I didn't know if there was still an underlying issue.

As of now, there has still been no Linden response to the ticket.  It just shows as 'Being Processed'

I suppose lots of people could have sent in tickets and not all were closed.  One's gone in anyway so we'll see what happens. :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.