When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

The Muehlenbach community center is really a lovely region, btw.  Moles are there giving away bears, lol!

I tried to visit, but it crashed everything, so no bears for me. The bit I saw looked nice, but I'll have to head back later when it's settled down.

WILL UPDATE THIS WITH NEW REGION INFO.

It also looks like regions will be released in roughly alphabetical order initially. Arnarheim, Averhoff, Bachman (now released) , Berghochzeit, Bighorn Park, Birdsong, Blackthorne Ravine, Bluebell Forest, Bonnaire, Brimwood, Bristlecone Pines, Broadfern, Caribou Ridge, Chaily, Cheyenne Pass, Citadel Lake, Clemency, Cloud Peak, Cremini parcels are all designated "Linden home". Parcels in D regions that I've checked (Donny Brook, Drumlin Farm and a couple others) are still "Protected Land".

Artesian Spring (next to Arnaheim), Baylor Creek, Bergheim, Big Creek, Brady Stream, Brookside, Buffalo SPrings, Carmine Sky, Cedar Siding, Cross Beaux, Cthulhu, and Fork have no homes on them at all.

That's it from me - dinner calls. Good luck everyone!!

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Berghochzeit and Cloud Peak still have 'mole markers' above houses, so they may not be released soon. 

berg.JPG

Those just appeared at my brother's chalet on Alpen Springs.  :/

Hopefully, it will fix the mailbox for content pack... and, it did.  Yay!

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
addition
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Berghochzeit and Cloud Peak still have 'mole markers' above houses, so they may not be released soon.

Dunno.  Spirit Mole is using those markers as he seems to be re-checking each controller in a soon-to-be-released region.

checked.JPG.d69e6efe1208df4c57ac01c5ea13aea8.JPG

• Like 5

Does anyone know if they've done any region rollbacks in the Chalet areas?

I claimed a Chalet in Alpencrest a bit earlier and it does show when I go to my Linden Homes page under Land Manager, BUT on my Account Summary page, it does not show any amount for 'current holdings'.   I can't log in for a while to check what the land itself shows.

I sort of remember in the past when LL needed to rollback one of the regions right after releasing, it seemed that some people would still show they owned the house on their land page, but not show ownership inworld. 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Patch has requested that we don't play Catch & Release right now.

And apparently some people just flat out don't care how their GOH playing might impact LL's release of regions.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Does anyone know if they've done any region rollbacks in the Chalet areas?

I claimed a Chalet in Alpencrest a bit earlier and it does show when I go to my Linden Homes page under Land Manager, BUT on my Account Summary page, it does not show any amount for 'current holdings'.   I can't log in for a while to check what the land itself shows.

I sort of remember in the past when LL needed to rollback one of the regions right after releasing, it seemed that people would still show they owned the house on their land page, but not show ownership inworld. 

If you want to message me the info, I can go check it for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.