When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I couldn't claim a log home for at least a while yesterday.  Then, late in the SL afternoon or early evening, I refreshed and noticed that there were 4 types of houses on the land page!  I was able to get a log and then an OL stilt, then went off to RL.  I wondered if more than one queue had 'stalled', and someone restarted them all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

I think a few of those I’ve owned. Lovely spots, Fay!

• Like 4

Someone in Belli chat just asked Patch if there were any plans to update the Trads. 

[13:36] Patch Linden: Yes Anvyre, after we get through some more types we have a plan to circle back around to them and do some updates

[13:39] Patch Linden: Open floorplan Trads is probably the biggest update we'll give them along with some other goodies ;)

Edited by Fleur Aurelia
Added more info.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 10

2 minutes ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

Someone in Belli chat just asked Patch if there were any plans to update the Trads. 

[13:36] Patch Linden: Yes Anvyre, after we get through some more types we have a plan to circle back around to them and do some updates

[13:39] Patch Linden: Open floorplan Trads is probably the biggest update we'll give them along with some other goodies ;)

Wooo, I bet it will be individually tintable walls.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

Ugh! Finally decide to let go a trad as soon premium runs out, because not on my main. Now I clearly cant. What to do what to do? Guess we renewing again. The struggle is real. 

• Haha 6

I randomly rolled this amazing Traditional in Libria a couple days ago, it has a beach to the right, a beach to the left, and wide open water and sand everywhere  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Libria/235/200/23   however it feels *too* wide open to me, am thinking someone else who loves sand and water vistas and being in the middle of everything would truly appreciate this location.  The moles have done a beautiful job in this area!  It is the white house out on the point.

Releasing at 9 am-ish

Libria.png.9d975eeca8d5f4e6d966f98ce4a41513.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, iBrat said:

Ugh! Finally decide to let go a trad as soon premium runs out, because not on my main. Now I clearly cant. What to do what to do? Guess we renewing again. The struggle is real. 

I've been there... Saying I want to downgrade while I keep on adding alts... Some homes are too beautiful and touch one's heart!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, iBrat said:

I'm glad you're hanging on to it. I made the mistake of letting (what I now consider the perfect spot) go, because it wasn't on my main account. I don't usually regret releasing a home. Since then I've been searching in vain for a similar keeper.

• Like 6

On 3/25/2021 at 3:23 PM, iBrat said:

I was in the same boat as you, iBrat.

I have an OP stilt and it is ideal... wide waterway behind where deck is facing west so you can see great sunsets, in middle of pier, but with is no house no my left, and the house across the pier is staggered so you can see the water from living room as well. Lovely spot.

I was about to give it up because my alt's annual premium was expiring.. but I just could not bring myself to abandon it. I tried twice and both times decided I loved the spot too much. I ended up renewing that alt for another year. to keep it.

Bottom line.. you are not alone.

And I suspect lots of others are in the same boat as the two of us.

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I was in the same boat as you, iBrat.

I have an OP stilt and it is ideal... wide waterway behind where deck is facing west so you can see great sunsets, in middle of pier, but with is no house no my left, and the house across the pier is staggered so you can see the water from living room as well. Lovely spot.

I was about to give it up because my alt's annual premium was expiring.. but I just could not bring myself to abandon it. I tried twice and both times decided I loved the spot too much. I ended up renewing that alt for another year. to keep it.

Bottom line.. you are not alone.

And I suspect lots of others are in the same boat as the two of us.

Absolutely not alone! ❤️

• Like 6

I've downgraded to just one premium, myself. It was hard. 😣

I am going to abandon my Stilt on Pier in a really good location. 😣

I will wait until some post what's in the Chalet content pack. I am after the window boxes. Then I will visit the regions and look at the landscaping. If I want the content pack, I must abandon the Stilt, have the Chalet house a bit, and go back trying to get a good location just by luck. Unless I love the Chalet region I end up in.

I have got some pretty good abandoned locations before, so I can hope to be lucky again.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I will wait until some post what's in the Chalet content pack. I am after the window boxes. Then I will visit the regions and look at the landscaping. If I want the content pack, I must abandon the Stilt, have the Chalet house a bit, and go back trying to get a good location just by luck. Unless I love the Chalet region I end up in.

I have got some pretty good abandoned locations before, so I can hope to be lucky again.

Your other option if you really want the challet/content pack.. get a 1 month premium on an alt. that way you dont have to give up your spot you love

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Your other option if you really want the challet/content pack.. get a 1 month premium on an alt. that way you dont have to give up your spot you love

The only catch with that being the alt owns the content pack, and not the main account. Still, a viable option!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Wish those content creation packs were just available at say the mole cabins--since they are all free things anyway.

Maybe they can/could be set to premium members status.

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 12

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Decker/66/133/41

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Decker/207/14/41

Will be releasing two pretty campers on Decker-- in an hour (at 10:30am SLT).

Has a small delay---will be releasing these two NOW and also tossing in one on Somerville on a small falls!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Somerville/103/188/30

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 3

At 11:00, I'm releasing a pleasant trad in one of my favorite regions, Oldridge, with its graceful bridges and nearby elevated walking path.  I think few realize how wonderful a place this Millers Pond area is for boating.  Its a straight shot west to the sea or north to Penitent Beach, which is on the river that leads throughout Belli's interior areas, ultimately to the Fairgrounds and Fourze Lake, which is connected to, well, everything. 17 homes in the region.  From this house you can walk across the bridge to the cute Millers Pond rez zone, or simply jump a boat from your yard into the deep in-region water the bridge crosses.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oldridge/98/50/24

House is a little private, with mole little park next door and hill in back.  Lot is defined with 2 hedges and a fence, but there are gaps so you can walk through. 

oldridge.thumb.JPG.3f1715c6923d3938c683a4642917c396.JPG

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I think few realize how wonderful a place this Millers Pond area is for boating.  Its a straight shot west to the sea or north to Penitent Beach, which is on the river that leads throughout Belli's interior areas, ultimately to the Fairgrounds and Fourze Lake, which is connected to, well, everything. 17 homes in the region.  From this house you can walk across the bridge to the cute Millers Pond rez zone, or simply jump a boat from your yard into the deep in-region water the bridge crosses.

Agree. I used to own a lovely traditional in Millers Pond, right by the lake, one of the best homes I've had in Bellisseria

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.