When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gorgeous homes are popping up all the time. I am releasing a gorgeous property back into the pool today that I have rolled recently but I have my dream Vic now so I can share on the love. 

1 is a lovely traditional in Hammond Park, backing onto the lake and just across the road from the water so you can see sunrise (from the garden over the lake) and sunset from the front over the sea and houseboats. Really cute mole extras too with it. 

I will release it at 7 am slt (6 mins :D)

Now in maintenance hopefully it will make someone very happy ❤️

Gorgeous Trad.jpg

Edited by Kasha Redstar
Update
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, Ulrika Jewell said:

Please can you give me a clue as to how I can get a Stilt house I am here at the lm you added but no idea how to get one xxx

- In order to get any Linden Home, you must first have a Premium account. 
- Then go to your Dashboard:  https://secondlife.com/my/  and click on the 'Get Your Home Now' button that you see on the right side.
- On the page that comes up, select Bellisseria from the first dropdown, if it isn't already showing -- anything else is the older homes, which you likely are not wanting (Stilt homes are only under Bellisseria).
- Under #2, you'll see a display of all of the types of new Linden Homes that are currently available -- checking at different times of the day can show different options because people abandon homes throughout the day.  If there are lots of styles showing, also check to see if there is a small link for 'View all houses', which is sometimes present.
- If there is a home type that you want, the click it, provide a name in #3 and click the Next button. 
- You'll have to click a tiny checkbox on the next page before actually getting a home assigned to you. If you don't click the checkbox fast enough and whatever type of home you picked is in short supply, you might get an 'Unavailable' message.  If so, return to the  page showing available types of homes and start fresh.

Note that all Linden Homes are randomly assigned from the pool of available homes within the type that you chose.  You cannot request a specific spot/parcel.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Life isn’t fair. The playing field is leveled, the only difference is willingness to pay for additional accounts to play (more). I find it uncomfortable people are championing for new residents so hard when this is really only a game. If LL wanted to give newbies homes on a platter, they could just by default assign them a home upon sign up if available. Let the Lab be the caretaker of newbies and stop being mad at other residents. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

UPDATE: I didn't even see it show up on the land page after releasing. Gone in seconds. That's why I normally don't list my releases in this thread.

It obviously hit someone's land page. Maybe there was someone who read your post and was frantically refreshing to get it cuz they knew what time you were releasing. Or maybe someone else just got lucky.

Either way, whoever owns it will probably be extremely happy with it. It was a lovely location.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Life isn’t fair. The playing field is leveled, the only difference is willingness to pay for additional accounts to play (more). I find it uncomfortable people are championing for new residents so hard when this is really only a game. If LL wanted to give newbies homes on a platter, they could just by default assign them a home upon sign up if available. Let the Lab be the caretaker of newbies and stop being mad at other residents. 

I think that the people were championing for new Premium account owners, not new residents. But the point you make is still a good one... if there was a serious inequity then LL could take an action to help brand new premium owners. (Personally I dont see an inequity but yea.. if there was LL could do some sort of first LL home bonus, holding a tiny percent of each style new releases in a pool for the first time a premium account tries for a Linden home, giving a slight advantage to the 1st home for each account).

IMHO, the GOH players with multiple accounts are helping to support SL, to finance some of the features and benefits we all enjoy .. like LL's push to make a bunch more linden homes, new SL features for us to enjoy, etc. Maybe we should be thanking the GOH players and multiple premium account holders for helping to pay for SL so we can all enjoy it....

• Like 8

Abandoning 2 On Pier houses, one at end of pier here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lunasea Beach/44/224/18 and one here  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bon Vivant/47/153/18 

Note that the pier on Lunasea Beach does not show all the surrounding houses on the map...you will have neighbors :) 

Will release at 10:15 am

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

If LL wanted to give newbies homes on a platter, they could just by default assign them a home upon sign up if available.

QFT  .  This would involve LL 'reserving' a supply of Linden Homes to hand out to new premiums, so it's a tiny bit complicated, but I've sometimes wondered why they don't do it.  As you say, it's LL's world.  They know why they do what they do, and we have no access to data that might inform their decisions.

I think it's fair to critique the rules and ask for changes, sure.  And one can point to other resident behaviors in making critiques, sure.  But I don't see the point in being sad that residents don't modify their way of using SL to compensate for inequities YOU see in the rules.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Abandoning 2 On Pier houses, one at end of pier here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lunasea Beach/44/224/18 and one here  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bon Vivant/47/153/18 

Note that the pier on Lunasea Beach does not show all the surrounding houses on the map...you will have neighbors :) 

Will release at 10:15 am

I remember that map glitch from when the first homes on Lunasea Beach were released. I got an OP and from the map it looked isolated, and I was all YAY....till I got there and saw all these neighboring homes that weren't on the map. So deflating! 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I remember that map glitch from when the first homes on Lunasea Beach were released. I got an OP and from the map it looked isolated, and I was all YAY....till I got there and saw all these neighboring homes that weren't on the map. So deflating! 😂

I rolled one there a while back, don't think it was that one maybe the one across the pier, and I had the same moments of YAY then aww. Saying that, its a beautiful spot still. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

It obviously hit someone's land page. Maybe there was someone who read your post and was frantically refreshing to get it cuz they knew what time you were releasing. Or maybe someone else just got lucky.

Either way, whoever owns it will probably be extremely happy with it. It was a lovely location.

It is a lovely location, but since I wasn’t spending time there; I thought it deserved someone who would make it their home. My search for the ultimate Trad continues. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'm surprised there isn't more activity on the land page, given that Chalets are looking good for early next week.

From many postings, I get the feeling there isn't as much interest in the Chalets as there was in the Stilts.  The 'water' homes are always the most popular, so that helps explain much of the frenzy around the Stilts, whereas maybe not so much for the Chalets.  Guess we'll see, when the finally release.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Sabean Pagan said:

I think the chalets/werkhauses look great. I am now, or will be, in a quandary when they are released as I landed a Traditional today that ticked most of my wish list and I doubt I will be this lucky twice ☺️

If you found a place you love, I recommend you hang on to it for a while. The chalets will be there for a long time.. why give up a dream trad for a chalet when there is no guarantee you will get a great location?

• Like 4

I'm really keen on the Chalets, I fell in love with them the moment I first saw them on the reveal. I did land a houseboat this week, once my mainland sold, but it's not my dream location so I have no quandary with regards to throwing it back into the game. I'm sure that someone else will love it.  But the Chalets are definitely my favourite theme so far.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sabean Pagan said:

I think the chalets/werkhauses look great. I am now, or will be, in a quandary when they are released as I landed a Traditional today that ticked most of my wish list and I doubt I will be this lucky twice ☺️

Actually you can, it's just a question of trying and trying... and a couple of extra alts... 

The competition for the chalets doesn't seem to be as hard as it has been with other themes, so you might get a great spot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I love the homes.  I'm hoping I love the locations.

Yes, that. Except for me it was the stilts - loved loved loved the stilts from the moment they were previewed, couldn't wait for the release... and I've been chasing that dream spot with an alt. Gone through 84 spots so far, a couple of them made my heart flutter a bit, but none made me go "OOOOH YESSSSSS!". So I wish the best of luck to the chalet chasers, may they get the chalet of their dreams. It's frustrating when you love a theme, but not the environment.

• Like 7

I made an alt, and she got some really nice Camper spots next to ponds and outlooks. I'm happy boing-ing her all around Bellisseria until the Chalets release, I'm curious as to what they'll be like. But I'm probablly not going to stick with Chalets, as in RL I see chalets fairly often. I'm more interested in the 'exotic' American suburbia feeling that the Trads and Vics provide.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Sehra Kauffman said:

I'm a bit lukewarm on chalets. I really need to see what the whole area looks like before I know how I will really feel about them.

Same here, and I was not wooed by the demo region. I was hoping they Moles ran out of time and made the landscape up in a hurry.

I have not loved a landscape since LL started to really fire up cloning. The best landscaping is around the Campers, and also around the coast of Victorians.

I am sure I will get a Chalet just to see what's in the content pack. And after that, maybe go back and fish for a Victorian or Stilt again. Since I am down to one Premium and have to abandon what I have now, to get a Chalet.

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.