When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Kieok said:

Haha if I can steal some interior design tips from you ladies (or anyone really) who happens to be great at it...I'm totally okay with being the pot of honey.

Beth already mention bring a casserole. I'll have the wine, furniture, home blueprints ready and a few sleeping bags. We can make the day/night out of it? Haha

@Kieok, something tells you're about to get many offers!!!! Good luck, I'm sure your home will turn out great

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

????????????

Could you please share your knowledge?? I burst from curiosity!

In this case, I'm afraid not. Would be terribly gauche of me to spread the bile. I was merely poking fun at the salty actions of someone who, I believe, attacked me on these forums a few weeks ago. 

All a bit off topic to this thread as well. 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.4d5a27bd8948bc2e75f8309b15c000ce.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

FYI honestly the refresh doesn't even work now if you leave it alone for hours.

I just logged onto it for the first time in about an hour or so and literally, on the first refresh it logged me out saying I'd reached my limit.

I mean, WTH guys? That's got to be a glitch. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I just logged onto it for the first time in about an hour or so and literally, on the first refresh it logged me out saying I'd reached my limit.

Elora uninstall and reinstall.  That helped me.  Also if you are spacing your intervals when you first login to where you can see the homes that counts as one , so wait at least a minute before you start your autorefresh for at least 72 secondish apart. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I refresh hourly and never have seen a home come up this is getting frustrating.  There must be a level  of membership that these homes are going to, and me being just a regular premium member  I must be  at the bottom of that list cause its been months now 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

I refresh hourly and never have seen a home come up this is getting frustrating.  There must be a level  of membership that these homes are going to, and me being just a regular premium member  I must be  at the bottom of that list cause its been months now 

Nope, no levels. It's pure luck more than anything else that determine who gets what, when. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

I promise you Maggie it's not. I'm in the same boat. It'll happen when it happens. I'm still trusting in positive thoughts  😊

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

Elora uninstall and reinstall.  That helped me.  Also if you are spacing your intervals when you first login to where you can see the homes that counts as one , so wait at least a minute before you start your autorefresh for at least 72 secondish apart. 

I have it set at 77 seconds so pretty sure that wasn't the issue but I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling. Thanks for that tip!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

There's no "level of membership"

I've been in SL for over a decade. It's just random, don't worry. It is just basically sucky for everyone.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gobilly said:

Hi all,

I saw that a couple of my blog posts about the old Linden Homes were mentioned here. Maybe some people would be interested to see what my Meadowbrook Loftroom looks like these days. https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/07/21/its-a-cover-up-2/

cover-up1.jpg

That looks awesome, Gobilly, I (my alt) had to block my windows too so I could create a look I liked inside. I really like what I did with it which is why I'm disappointed it apparently is going to be taken away. It looks great (yous!) ☺️

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gobilly said:

Hi all,

I saw that a couple of my blog posts about the old Linden Homes were mentioned here. Maybe some people would be interested to see what my Meadowbrook Loftroom looks like these days. https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/07/21/its-a-cover-up-2/

cover-up1.jpg

It looks great! And lol at "questionable design choices of my neighbours". I can relate. 

ETA: I went back to look over the photos again, and really like how all the rooms just go together in a smooth, sophisticated flow. When I think of the hot mess my original Linden home was, back in 2010... smh. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Also, may I have your autograph? I awoke this morning to find out that you're famous! Congratulations on hitting it big!

Remember the women who attacked you? She attacked me too! Lol

Let's not take it to the forums. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Which browser and which add-on?  When I was looking for the Chrome extensions, there appeared to be a few of them.  I hadn't used any of them before, but a bit ago I downloaded and installed the Auto Refresh Plus for Chrome.  I set it to 75 seconds and it has been running for over a half hour now, without me getting the timeout message yet.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Which browser and which add-on?  When I was looking for the Chrome extensions, there appeared to be a few of them.  I hadn't used any of them before, but a bit ago I downloaded and installed the Auto Refresh Plus for Chrome.  I set it to 75 seconds and it has been running for over a half hour now, without me getting the timeout message yet.

That's the one I was using. Ghosty always makes sure I have the right one of whatever is needed.

So weird. I don't get it. I gave up for the night. Will try tomorrow at work. My boss is out all week anyway so I'll be able to pay a bit more attention to it than usual

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gobilly said:

Hi all,

cover-up1.jpg

I went to see your photos and... wow! Yet again. It's really astounding what you manage to do si little LI. And dat kitchen! I love that concrete and wood! ❤️ You're a true artist!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That's the one I was using. Ghosty always makes sure I have the right one of whatever is needed.

So weird. I don't get it. I gave up for the night. Will try tomorrow at work. My boss is out all week anyway so I'll be able to pay a bit more attention to it than usual

I've left it running all day.  I haven't had a timeout at all, but also haven't seen anything.

Interestingly, I was doing a bit more research and found that there are 3 extension with that same name for Chrome, "offered by" different people, yet they all look the same.  The Overview of them sounds pretty much the same for all of them also.  So, maybe you should try one of the others to see if that makes a difference. 

image.png.5b25e5dd35b084095ada5201e4c09ecc.png

• Thanks 2

Good evening everyone. I know the recent releases have been unannounced, though its known through Mr. Patch Linden that they are primarily on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday usually between 0900 to 1400 SLT. Any releases outside of these days and times are going to be homes that were recently abandoned. 

I finally got my home on Friday in Sweetmarsh, and it was completely random, without using the auto refresh. I just happened to check at 0600 with no luck, then again at 0630, which was when I snagged my traditional-style home. I'm not sure if this was the first release that happened outside of the previously announced time frame. But to keep people from going crazy with the refreshes, maybe give my strategy a try, which is checking on the top and bottom of the hour starting at 0600 SLT (if you're up like I was lol), i.e. 0600, 0630, 0700, 0730, 0800, and so on. Do your ten refreshes, then move on.

Again there's no exact science, and I probably just got lucky, but you never know! Good luck to everyone.

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, Izzy Harcassle said:

Good evening everyone. I know the recent releases have been unannounced, though its known through Mr. Patch Linden that they are primarily on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday usually between 0900 to 1400 SLT. Any releases outside of these days and times are going to be homes that were recently abandoned. 

I finally got my home on Friday in Sweetmarsh, and it was completely random, without using the auto refresh. I just happened to check at 0600 with no luck, then again at 0630, which was when I snagged my traditional-style home. I'm not sure if this was the first release that happened outside of the previously announced time frame. But to keep people from going crazy with the refreshes, maybe give my strategy a try, which is checking on the top and bottom of the hour starting at 0600 SLT (if you're up like I was lol), i.e. 0600, 0630, 0700, 0730, 0800, and so on. Do your ten refreshes, then move on.

Again there's no exact science, and I probably just got lucky, but you never know! Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations Izzy 👏👏😁 yay enjoy your new home.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, maggiessunrise said:

Hourly?? The other (auto-) refreshers discuss wether 80 seconds is too long or 72 seconds is too short!

On the other hand @Izzy Harcassle seems to have been lucky only refreshing hourly. I think that was mere chance! - But I refresh every 80 seconds and as most releases are gone in less I often do not even SEE them!

So may the Gods of Bellisseria be with us! Good luck to all of us on this Monday! :)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

On the other hand @Izzy Harcassle seems to have been lucky only refreshing hourly. I think that was mere chance! - But I refresh every 80 seconds and as most releases are gone in less I often do not even SEE them!

I was doing it every half hour actually! But yes I agree with you, I do believe it was luck and chance.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gobilly said:

Hi all,

cover-up1.jpg

Oooh, thank you! Your place looks amazing, and on less than 175 prims? That's just incredible. I'm in awe of how well everything works together and how sophisticated it all looks like. I especially love the kitchen. I think I'm going to do mine in a very similar way - well, if I do end up having a kitchen-, I hope you don't mind 😊. That concrete worktop is exactly what I've been looking for!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gobilly said:

Having recently moved into a Meadowbrook property I found your original post really inspiring, the latest look look evens better!

• Like 3

Regarding Auto - refresh. I have a house, but I have an alt on Auto - refresh. It is just to fish for better locations, so I can abandon the current and move on. It is also a fine way of keeping track of the number of houses coming up during the time I have it on.

I am never getting the message that I have reached the limit. I set it to "Random interval, min 50 seconds, max 130 seconds."

I run it in the background on Chrome, and use Firefox for the other things I do.

I could see 3 traditional hours yesterday, the hours I had it on. I didn't get any, but they are there. I never trusted manual refresh, but someone can be lucky, I don't deny that. Everyone has their methods.

Auto refresh.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.