When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

They did another "early-in-the-morning" release? Good god, I guess I need to quit RL now... ~rolleyes~ xDxD 

Depends where you live!

Wolfboro was released 18:05  (for ME!) that means 9:05 am SLT - not all that early.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I think the difference for me this time was I was on a desktop computer. At home, I'm always on my laptop because my "real" one is in an upstairs office and I prefer being downstairs where the TV/kitchen/cat usually hangs out LOL.  I'm at the office today.

And, I don't use a mouse with my laptop either. That, made a HUGE difference this time for sure. And timing. I just happened to be sitting here at the right moment when the release happened and refreshed at the right moment. I bet 30 seconds later and I would not have the house. Truly this is all a crap shoot

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Depends where you live!

Wolfboro was released 18:05  (for ME!) that means 9:05 am SLT - not all that early.

It's not "rl early" for me as well, but I was so used to the 11am - 2pm releases that I didn't even start my computer before that time. ^^  But since this was the second time in a row I'll check in a bit earlier from now on.

• Like 1

I came running for the first chime; didn't get it. Was right on the second chime, so I knew there must be a live release; still didn't get it. I was staring at the screen, deep in lamentation, when I saw the Traditional House, but no chime...clicked and didn't get it.

So, yes to confirm; suddenly Auto Refresh is not chiming, and furthermore, I can barely see that TINY check box to Agree to Terms! Two groups may be at a disadvantage; those with poor eyesight and those of us who are older or otherwise neurologically impaired (drunk doesn't count, haha).

Then, just now, while writing this, I did get another Traditional House, with the CHIME activated, but of course, didn't get it.

Smiles, it will happen, and when it does I really hope it's a houseboat (the first two this morning were) but it would really help if that agreement box were not so TINY.  I mean, it's like a 5 pt box.....wouldn't it be nice to make that the size of the button??  Unlike the Name Field, it cannot be prefilled with a ✔️...

Edited by emilia Avindar
corrected plural for clarity
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Yep got mine, I feel relieved LOL

Not on the water, but my alt has a houseboat already so I'm ok with it. It's a block up from Cape Lively on a high street so I'm thiniking, maybe...if I have a top deck at the back I *might* get a view of the water. 

I do, however, LOVE the corner lot which makes the land seem so much larger than it is. Plus, the landscaping the moles did in the back is fantastic, really private with large boulders so I do not see my neighbors at the back at all.

Pretty happy overall!

songofthesea_003.png

Glad you added a pic Congrats!

And someone said that no one would release a Sweetmarsh home was mistaken I just saw another person get one.

Congrats! to all who got a new home.

Wolfboro was released 18:05  (for ME!) that means 9:05 am SLT - not all that early. I really need to keep track of SLT, never have and always missed out on a lot of releases and events as they typically never fell in a reasonable time frame for me and these really would never be released at a good time for me lucky people released their previous homes so I could get one.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 4

Another house went by some minutes ago.

Now I know what makes me miss them. I have the Chrome refresh running on  my netbook and do other things at my tower. The netbook has a bluetooth mouse and for some reasons that mouse seems to go to sleep if I do not use it all the time. So when I hear the sound, hop up, go one step to the table and grab my mouse it does not react. I have to moove it vigorously till it realizes that it's been needed ... and that are the one or two seconds that lets me miss every time! :(

• Sad 2

I'm not sure why someone did abandon a Sweetmarsh home...then it was abandoned again. It is a great region all the homes a short distance to the canal.  There is one home there with a winding sidewalk to the front door. It's very different some may not like. The location is not wrong in one of the better regions so far.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Seems to be the regular lately lol. /Can we petition for a second region release today? 

@Patch Linden please?! 

They release as ready. They can't send them out unless everything checks out in working order. Just like a real home. 

Actually come to think of it, I bet the the moles pay a lot more attention to their work then a regular RL contractor does. Or at least, that's my experience 😂

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I'm not sure why someone did abandon a Sweetmarsh home...then it was abandoned again. It is a great region all the homes a short distance to the canal.  There is one home there with a winding sidewalk to the front door. It's very different some may not like. The location is not wrong in one of the better regions so far.

Some people aren't ever satisfied. I've found that you really need to live in the house for a while to judge if you like the location or not

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Some people aren't ever satisfied. I've found that you really need to live in the house for a while to judge if you like the location or not

Can they just release a region of beach houses with water around each one to make the beach lovers happy lol I've seen it done from other places, I'm sure the Moles could pull it off too :D

2565af09777c7725dde95312a38a0721.jpg

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

Can they just release a region of beach houses with water around each one to make the beach lovers happy lol I've seen it done from other places, I'm sure the Moles could pull it off too :D

2565af09777c7725dde95312a38a0721.jpg

Please see @LittleMe Jewell answer to this already. She addressed why this wouldn't be a good idea several pages back . I'm sure you can find it because this same exact photo was used.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Please see @LittleMe Jewell answer to this already. She addressed why this wouldn't be a good idea several pages back . I'm sure you can find it because this same exact photo was used.

Wow okay way to be rude when I was just posting an idea to share. You didn't have to be so rude about it, are we not allowed to share different ideas now? 

@Elora Lunasea

• Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.