When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just got a home in Wolfboro by the canal! Beautiful spot - just want to say that I got a home slap bang in the middle of a very flat and suburban area that made me feel claustrophobic last Wed then abandoned it to someone else on the Saturday because I was willing to go another round. Prayers answered. Could not be happier with what I now have. I was manually refreshing today and LOTS were showing for me within one minute. I kept refreshing and clicking. GOOD LUCK !!!!

• Like 14

I think I'm ready to quit. There will be more to choose from later in the year, and this isn't fun anymore.

That sounds childish doesn't it? I don't mean it that way, I just don't want to stress out over something that seems silly to me. I do have other hobbies, so I'm gonna go play with my real life toys 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

I think I'm ready to quit. There will be more to choose from later in the year, and this isn't fun anymore.

That sounds childish doesn't it? I don't mean it that way, I just don't want to stress out over something that seems silly to me. I do have other hobbies, so I'm gonna go play with my real life toys 😁

I don't think it sounds childish at all.    Sometimes if you take a break and maybe try once in awhile, you might hit the jackpot.

• Like 3

Yep got mine, I feel relieved LOL

Not on the water, but my alt has a houseboat already so I'm ok with it. It's a block up from Cape Lively on a high street so I'm thiniking, maybe...if I have a top deck at the back I *might* get a view of the water. 

I do, however, LOVE the corner lot which makes the land seem so much larger than it is. Plus, the landscaping the moles did in the back is fantastic, really private with large boulders so I do not see my neighbors at the back at all.

Pretty happy overall!

songofthesea_003.png

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Hilaria Twig said:

Hmm. Makes me feel like im doing something wrong cause ive never refreshed and been asked house or housebook i only ever refresh and ONLY see meadowbrook options?

You're not doing anything wrong..... It's really rare that they pop up.... when they do they are gone in an instant....

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, KohdaleeOi said:

I am considering the same. I hate getting caught up in a frenzy, and I've let myself do so.

Yeah. Always a healthy thing to decide not to spend too much negative energy on such matters. Me, after having missed out 2 times in a row, my way of 'giving up' was to simply lower my expectations, and not fret about whether I'd ever get one or not. And then I got one, after all. :) So, it really does happen, and not just to me. Of course, that was when refresh was still unencumbered, but even to date, Q.E.D, ppl are still snagging one left and right (and front, for those lucky enough to catch a beautiful waterfront *g*).

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Angie Mornington said:

I kinda wish we could just spot an empty one inworld and just claim it lol.

But empty doesn't mean vacant. I do get your point though. Never mind, one will come along eventually. Everyone's tired of hearing that they should be patient, but that doesn't make the advice any less true. It will happen eventually, maybe not as quickly, maybe not as ideally located as we would like, but it will happen. 

🤗

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.