When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, EoFulmen said:

Yup, me too. Tagged it, named it, but it was gone before I could complete the transaction. Must be yours now, iBrat! 🙂

Nooo, I didn't stole that boat from under your 2 noses :D I got a house WITH a waterview 🥰

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Like so many others, I got a home completely at random, in the wee hours of the morning. Was having a hard time sleeping so thought I'd give it a try. About an hour later, a Bellisseria traditional home was showing on the page. I fumbled around, but got it. It's in All Hours, which is the perfect place for me to live. About a block from beach. Just wanted to thank you all for keeping me positive, even on days like yesterday when I was going to quit trying. 

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, KohdaleeOi said:

Like so many others, I got a home completely at random, in the wee hours of the morning. Was having a hard time sleeping so thought I'd give it a try. About an hour later, a Bellisseria traditional home was showing on the page. I fumbled around, but got it. It's in All Hours, which is the perfect place for me to live. About a block from beach. Just wanted to thank you all for keeping me positive, even on days like yesterday when I was going to quit trying. 

Congratulations! 😊

• Like 4

My house in Wolfboro is directly to the side of Oldridge homes and to the front of Evard homes (direct neighbours I am on a corner) and these regions both have green around them and lettering up. It's a canal / river and bridges area not far from the beach! Good luck! (also if you can get the name of your property to come up in the name bar every time you refresh it saves you time when a home comes up. I did this by applying for Meadowbrook, naming then going back to the previous page). Saved me precious seconds. 

• Like 2

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

You go girl been waiting for someone to abandon one but since I figured no one would stopped trying to even look for one. I wonder why it was let go have you looked at the entire property is something off?

Haha yes, I thought same, that there had to be something wrong, but so far so good. You never know, maybe my neighbors are like super lame? Not that I care though.

• Like 1

I abandoned my corner with a view on Forze earlier today I’d been living at, my alts premium - very quiet and great location and views, reason being I managed to grab one on Wolfboro yesterday on my main which is where I’ll stay.  How it’s this one Ibrat! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Karlla Karu said:

I abandoned my corner with a view on Forze earlier today I’d been living at, my alts premium - very quiet and great location and views, reason being I managed to grab one on Wolfboro yesterday on my main which is where I’ll stay.  How it’s this one Ibrat! 

OMG, Yes! Weirdly enough I saw your name still on the door acces, so I know it was yours. Thank you for that beauty! ♥

• Like 4

I am really going to have to beat all of you lol post pics if you have them. I have 8 hrs at work before I can go home and look at these areas and see what everyone is always trying to describe. How is the Wolfboro area may have flew thru there cant remember.

• Like 1

I am going to defend soon to be released Region Rabelais, it has no water views.  But down the road in three directions is water.  We want to walk about, explore, meet others along the way.  Nothing wrong with the location  Regions Evard, Fangor and Oldridge with canal views and closer to the sea.   Visit those locations soon. 

• Like 2

Talk about random, wow.

I just came back to my laptop after making coffee, very leisurely....I had the auto-responder running at 90 second intervals. I had not heard any chime, but I was in the kitchen, with a steaming pot of water, conversation, radio....

When I came back and found the Land tab (I have dozens of tabs open in various browsers, but only one Land tab), there was a Bellisserian house already claimed?? I blinked, but I didn't hesitate, and clicked the teeny tiny Agree box, just in case it wasn't a fluke...and boom, I won a Traditonal house! It's near the water but not really a view of it. It's surely not a houseboat, but it's an address, and I'm one street behind the street with the water and boathouse view of an inner harbor.

I'm going to play with the designs, but I might not keep it. I think it's a throwback but how it landed in my browser as claimed defies logic. When I walked away, I was pretty sure it was just the usual Meadowbrook view. I had only checked the timer interval before I walked away...

All I can say, is yes, be patient. One day a Bellisserian address might show up in the queue, just for you.  It might not be the houseboat of my dreams, but it literally fell out of the sky for me!

• Like 9

Public Service Announcement: I plan to abandon my LL Home this weekend, likely sometime Saturday between Noon and 3 PM SL time. Getting ready to exercise my "refresh button" finger, gear-up with the best web browser (it ain't Chrome LOL,) and have my stuff all packed-up and ready to dump out on the lawn of a new Camper trailer that I'm anticipating. I'll just have to shack-up on the sofa in my alt's Houseboat for a while.

Not gonna say when I do it; I'm just gonna do it. This comment is, more or less, to say LL Homes are still being abandoned every now and again and for many reasons some may not consider.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Public Service Announcement: I plan to abandon my LL Home this weekend, likely sometime Saturday between Noon and 3 PM SL time. Getting ready to exercise my "refresh button" finger, gear-up with the best web browser (it ain't Chrome LOL,) and have my stuff all packed-up and ready to dump out on the lawn of a new Camper trailer that I'm anticipating. I'll just have to shack-up on the sofa in my alt's Houseboat for a while.

Not gonna say when I do it; I'm just gonna do it. This comment is, more or less, to say LL Homes are still being abandoned every now and again and for many reasons some may not consider.

Same, just abandoned a beautiful corner home in Rothacker. So never say never, & keep up hope guys :)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.