Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

@Kieok Hamster can come decorate for you. Fill the whoooooole house wiff carrots!!! 

Jess....

Let's save the carrots for the garden! Only carrots? I like tomatoes!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Jess....

Let's save the carrots for the garden! Only carrots? I like tomatoes!

ok, we can plant both! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone is quite popular it seems... @Kieok, you'll have us ladies bringing by casseroles soon!

  • Haha 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Someone is quite popular it seems... @Kieok, you'll have us ladies bringing by casseroles soon!

Me popular? You've been making the whole forum laugh. 😉 

8 minutes ago, SwiftKitten said:

Hi neighbors!! 😆 @anniepany @Kieok Smokey is so beautiful, I don’t think I’m ever leaving lol

Ah Hello! I'll keep a lookout for both of you. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SwiftKitten said:

Hi neighbors!! 😆 @anniepany @Kieok Smokey is so beautiful, I don’t think I’m ever leaving lol

I know I'm not leaving! love my house and the neighborhood!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kieok said:

I'll supply the furniture! You complete the puzzle haha

As of recently I just scattered a ton of stuff inside that shouldnt be...inside lol I took a walk earlier today myself. Smokey is a great cozy spot. 

Thanks for the invitation on your advice. I'll keep it in mind! 

Most welcome! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed a house earlier even though I was right on it, not sure why I didn't get it when I clicked it literally as soon as it loaded. Oh well, can't get it every time I guess 🤷‍♀️

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a house 4:38p.m. AEST / 11:38p.m. SLT. Gone.

(And Auto refresh picked that up using the 72 second time interval. Had to manually click Bellisseria from drop down menu, didn't do that automatically, but missed the house anyway. Never mind, wasn't meant to be. The important fact to take away from that is Auto Refresh was still able to find a house; it was me/user error/lack of inability to click faster to actually that didn't secure the house).

If you add Traditional to the keyword search instead of Bellisseria, it wont have to search the drop down menu. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Missed a house earlier even though I was right on it, not sure why I didn't get it when I clicked it literally as soon as it loaded. Oh well, can't get it every time I guess 🤷‍♀️

Someone was likely clicking at the exact same time you were. Don't give up though, keep trying!! 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Kieok said:

Me popular? You've been making the whole forum laugh. 😉 

Ah Hello! I'll keep a lookout for both of you. 

Well an extremely handsome man with a long black beard in need of a female touch ...

... on a buch of women that has the same effect as "a damsel in distress" on a knight! *giggles*

....... or a pot of honey on Winny the Poo ;)
Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well an extremely handsome man with a long black beard in need of a female touch ...

... on a buch of women that has the same effect as "a damsel in distress" on a knight! *giggles*

....... or a pot of honey on Winny the Poo ;)

Haha if I can steal some interior design tips from you ladies (or anyone really) who happens to be great at it...I'm totally okay with being the pot of honey.

Beth already mention bring a casserole. I'll have the wine, furniture, home blueprints ready and a few sleeping bags. We can make the day/night out of it? Haha

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kieok said:

Haha if I can steal some interior design tips from you ladies (or anyone really) who happens to be great at it...I'm totally okay with being the pot of honey.

Beth already mention bring a casserole. I'll have the wine, furniture, home blueprints ready and a few sleeping bags. We can make the day/night out of it? Haha

I do a really good Lasagne 😊

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

I do a really good Lasagne 😊

 

This could become a thing. :) 

lasagne.thumb.gif.4c43b59e807da12d699f0308445a402d.gif

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armani223 said:

I do a really good Lasagne 😊

 

44 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

This could become a thing. :) 

lasagne.thumb.gif.4c43b59e807da12d699f0308445a402d.gif

As an Italian how can I say no? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kieok said:

 

As an Italian how can I say no? 

Italian? Really? So you do not only LOOK mediterranian? give_heart_girl.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do they have this "auto refresh thing" for opera? It is the browser I use, btw have I said how confused I am, did someone make a video about this? Why can't LL put names on a list then when your time comes you can get a house. :/ *SIGH*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kieok said:

 

Beth already mention bring a casserole. 

I sent the casserole last night! You didn't get it? 

harrumphs

I spend one entire Linden dollar on a delicious tuna noodle casserole. I must have a word with the manager.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beth Macbain said:

I sent the casserole last night! You didn't get it? 

harrumphs

I spend one entire Linden dollar on a delicious tuna noodle casserole. I must have a word with the manager.

I just noticed this... 

Now I am laughing hilariously! 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kieok said:

I just noticed this... 

Now I am laughing hilariously! 

Others make promises.

I deliver. 😉

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Do they have this "auto refresh thing" for opera? It is the browser I use, btw have I said how confused I am, did someone make a video about this? Why can't LL put names on a list then when your time comes you can get a house. :/ *SIGH*

 

Opera?! LOL. When I first read your post, my very first thought was "Why, there's enough drama in here for several operas!" :P True story. But I guess you were looking for the Mac browser, I suppose. Sorry.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Do they have this "auto refresh thing" for opera? It is the browser I use, btw have I said how confused I am, did someone make a video about this? Why can't LL put names on a list then when your time comes you can get a house. :/ *SIGH*

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/tab-auto-refresh/

Opera has a great PC browser with free VPN.  👍

Edited by eyecu2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Do they have this "auto refresh thing" for opera? It is the browser I use, btw have I said how confused I am, did someone make a video about this? Why can't LL put names on a list then when your time comes you can get a house. :/ *SIGH*

Super Auto Refresh and Tab Auto Refresh seem to be able to be used on Opera.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kieok said:

I just noticed this... 

Now I am laughing hilariously! 

Also, may I have your autograph? I awoke this morning to find out that you're famous! Congratulations on hitting it big!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Also, may I have your autograph? I awoke this morning to find out that you're famous! Congratulations on hitting it big!

????????????

Could you please share your knowledge?? I burst from curiosity!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...