When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

wow miracles do happen:) I finally got a home... not what I wanted, but I got one, and I am hanging onto it until I get my houseboat (anyone want to trade?) Hey Sylvia and Beth , hi ya neighbors...:) so feel so welcome now that I got this by random...

• Like 19

44 minutes ago, Paul Nowles said:

wow miracles do happen:) I finally got a home... not what I wanted, but I got one, and I am hanging onto it until I get my houseboat (anyone want to trade?) Hey Sylvia and Beth , hi ya neighbors...:) so feel so welcome now that I got this by random...

Welcome! 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, as am I. I've just learned that this forum isn't the place to have one, at least for me. I became the new target from one well intended post, and yes, judged for it. Good luck to all who are still waiting for a home. Peace and blessings. 

Yep, that's how it goes about here. Welcome to the forums. It gets pretty cozy once you learn to tune out people. :)

10 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yep, that's how it goes about here. Welcome to the forums. It gets pretty cozy once you learn to tune out people. :)

Yeah, apparently she thinks that we should all tune you out and that will make you be quiet.

Interesting idea.

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Thanks 4

Just saw a house 4:38p.m. AEST / 11:38p.m. SLT. Gone.

(And Auto refresh picked that up using the 72 second time interval. Had to manually click Bellisseria from drop down menu, didn't do that automatically, but missed the house anyway. Never mind, wasn't meant to be. The important fact to take away from that is Auto Refresh was still able to find a house; it was me/user error/lack of inability to click faster to actually that didn't secure the house).

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Yet another thread ruined. This thread is supposed to be for announcing when you last saw a home. And it's turned into a rage fest ... I really don't understand why people can't use self control and just keep things in the proper threads.

And since I just know someone will point out that I am bitching by even posting this comment, please save it, because there was no other place to put this considering it's regarding THIS thread specifically. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a house 4:38p.m. AEST / 11:38p.m. SLT. Gone.

(And Auto refresh picked that up using the 72 second time interval. Had to manually click Bellisseria from drop down menu, didn't do that automatically, but missed the house anyway. Never mind, wasn't meant to be. The important fact to take away from that is Auto Refresh was still able to find a house; it was me/user error/lack of inability to click faster to actually that didn't secure the house).

Awww, really sorry to hear that. :( Breaks my heart (and no, that wasn't sarcasm, in case some ppl think so). I really wish you would have one. You are always so kind to everyone. ❤️ And I love how you still manage to get something positive out of it. 🤗

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Awww, really sorry to hear that. :( Breaks my heart (and no, that wasn't sarcasm, in case some ppl think so). I really wish you would have one. You are always so kind to everyone. ❤️ And I love how you still manage to get something positive out of it. 🤗

Aww hon, thank you. Sincerely! Now you're making me feel bad! I actually do have a house, well it's actually shared between a few of us now but bottom line I'm not homeless. I'm just looking for my forever home (without sounding too much like Orphan Annie or a rescue pet) that I can actually call mine. So I guess I can be optimistic in that I'm not in the same boat as those who have absolutely nothing. At least I have something. But I do thank you for your kind words anyway. The world NEEDS more of it and people like you who so often almost get drowned out in the negative noise. Stay awesome! *much hugs back* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

(And for the record it's all about perspective. It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. It's a glass of water. YOU** choose to fill it up or empty it at any time. Glasses are pretty nifty that way. ;) )

**YOU = anyone. Not directed @kiramanell, just in general (in case it read that way). She's already a positive soul!

Edited by RaeLeeH
Clarification in this age of knee jerk reactions and such.
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Aww hon, thank you. Sincerely! Now you're making me feel bad! I actually do have a house, well it's actually shared between a few of us now but bottom line I'm not homeless. I'm just looking for my forever home (without sounding too much like Orphan Annie or a rescue pet) that I can actually call mine. So I guess I can be optimistic in that I'm not in the same boat as those who have absolutely nothing. At least I have something. But I do thank you for your kind words anyway. The world NEEDS more of it and people like you who so often almost get drowned out in the negative noise. Stay awesome! *much hugs back* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

(And for the record it's all about perspective. It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. It's a glass of water. YOU choose to fill it up or empty it at any time. Glasses are pretty nifty that way. ;) )

We really need a ❤️ button, because that's just totally what I feel for you right now. :) It's ppl like you that make being here such a joy!

And, hehe, if anything, your post only makes we wish you have a home of your own even more🤗 Here's to hoping you get yours!

forever.jpg.eb16c3bf4fe034f6811ff29728e4d46e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

I just logged into Second Life and decided to see what houses were available. Wham, bam.....I got a Bellisseria-themed house (Traditional) on Greenbow!!!

Was that an abandoned one? Or is Greenbow another region released today (means Friday)?

Patch had said in Chat there wouldn't be anymore.

11 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

drama.jpg.4aed0fa62e8f8d065bab182131462433.jpg

That is my impression too 

I do not want to take part in the ongoing argument but I often wonder how very low the tolerance level of some people is and why they do not choose to IGNORE things that are said and that they do not like (unless they are directed to them or critiziing them of course! I wouldn't ignore that either).

But if people complain just let them complain - Don't feed the trolls! ;)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Paul Nowles said:

Where is it? Is it an abandoned one? 

Couldn't have been another region or could it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.