When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

They need to release more than one region a dayyyyyy and help us out like PLEASE

Two more regions without lettering on the Homes look ready just like Wolfboro today.   Could be region release Wednesday and Friday

Edited by Shield Markus

13 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Since there was a way early release of Sweetmarsh on Friday, then a morning release of Wolfboro today, all Patch's team was ready. They are getting faster doing it.  A region delay could happen. One more region release this week is highly likely.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Since there was a way early release of Sweetmarsh on Friday, then a morning release of Wolfboro today, all Patch's team was ready. They are getting faster doing it.  A region delay could happen. One more region release this week is highly likely.

Again, they been doing releases daily for awhile now (except weekends). At all times.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Again, they been doing releases daily for awhile now (except weekends). At all times.

Last Tuesday, Friday and today region releases.

Passwall, Rothacker, Sweetmarsh and now Wolfboro.  3 regions were released last week.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, iBrat said:

and wednesday, thursday and last monday...

Pretty certain they didn't release one on Thursday. I remember people asking.

Just because they did almost everyday releases for those two weeks doesn't necessarily mean it will continue.

Hold out hope, sure, but don't be surprised if it doesn't happen other than on the 3 given days.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

When did you get the Home in Rothacker Wednesday or Thursday?   Tuesday Passwall, Wednesday or Thursday Rothacker. Friday Sweetmarsh. Today Wolfboro.

Rothacker was Wed, Sweetmarsh was Fri, Wolfboro today. You can check by looking at parcel claim dates on the regions(some may have abandoned, so check more than 1).

Passwall was Tuesday, and Monday was Penitent Beach.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

When did you get the Home in Rothacker Wednesday or Thursday?   Tuesday Passwall, Wednesday or Thursday Rothacker. Friday Sweetmarsh. Today Wolfboro.

Idk I looked back and I speak on wednesday that I got it, but when someone ask on thursday did a release happen I answer with yes rothacker, must be the timezones?

24 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Idk I looked back and I speak on wednesday that I got it, but when someone ask on thursday did a release happen I answer with yes rothacker, must be the timezones?

I hope it continues!   Well Done by Patch and team for 3 regions released last week. Another today and four days ahead. Two regions look ready to me same as Wolfboro. 

• Like 2

Haven't seen any movement at all now in a few days, not even one home or boat (despite taking a break from the chatter, Auto Refresh has been running). But on the upside there are some spectacular regions being created as we speak. Honestly, the more time goes on the more creative the Moles and Lindens are getting. Makes me wonder what the regions will look like in a month from now, or six months. If this trend continues I will in all sincerity be very happy to wait for one of those, oh hell yes! ❤️ 

• Like 12

11 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

And someone said that no one would release a Sweetmarsh home was mistaken I just saw another person get one.

I released a Sweetmarsh home earlier.  I got another one I fell in love with and let Sweetmarsh go.   I know the new home owners will love it there!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

Just got a traditional home in Wolfboro. So happy. No auto refresh. Just logged in and bam! There it was. Not letting go of this one for a while! But just goes to show, it can happen anytime.

Congrats Juliet! We’re neighbours, I got one there  in yesterday’s release by the canal, is so pretty.

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.