When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

I got the first or 2nd house there last night about 10ish? my time (central) but I was not seeing a lot of new people show up so I said nothing on here. It was going very slooooow. LOL

edit to add, I am about to put mine back if anyone wanted to try---I know it will be hell but tossing it in a  couple min

Pescatarian is open.

Archon_006.thumb.png.8b5d857e54390c4b4a5293d97c49ee1a.png

Had the "Dude, Where's My House?" bug for a while.  It was nice having an all-water parcel in Belli lol  But nothing lasts.

And oh:  That boat's not mine.  It's stuck under the boardwalk, just beyond my parcel border.  But I like it, especially since it has my initial on it!  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Lol I stuck with my not-too-wonderful OL parcel, telling myself I'd wait until the ones along the inner border went.  Now I'm busier than 20 bees, so I hope you folks get fantastic stilts, decorate them to the hilt, and get really tired of them sometime around mid-March!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol I stuck with my not-too-wonderful OL parcel, telling myself I'd wait until the ones along the inner border went.  Now I'm busier than 20 bees, so I hope you folks get fantastic stilts, decorate them to the hilt, and get really tired of them sometime around mid-March!

I have a stunning pier that I plan to release about Feb 19. I was originally gonna keep it cuz it is so nice, but decided it is too similar to my OW to merit paying another 100 USD for. So I plan to let it go the day before that alt's premium expires. I am guessing there will be others in a similar situations.

So dont give up hope. There will be some nice stilts out there for you!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What’s your favorite stilt type?

I have been asking myself that question!  Before I ever had a Stilt, I thought of Santiago as my fave but, now, I have barely used that model and, since I seem to spend more time on decorating the outside than the inside, I am generally using Havana and Tortuga.  As for the physical setting, I have always looked for OL but close to water, taken a few brief fliers on OW parcels and never had an appreciation for the OP parcels at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I have been asking myself that question!  Before I ever had a Stilt, I thought of Santiago as my fave but, now, I have barely used that model and, since I seem to spend more time on decorating the outside than the inside, I am generally using Havana and Tortuga.  As for the physical setting, I have always looked for OL but close to water, taken a few brief fliers on OW parcels and never had an appreciation for the OP parcels at all.

pretty much think the same---I never wanted OWs, was temporarily fascinated with them, now downsizing them to just one. I have one pier now, and its probably not forever either. Havana is my clear fav and then the Santiago. 

• Like 2

Like many of you, I prefer a stilt that is part OW and part OL.  It seems that most of these are classified as OL, but some OWs are close enough to be acceptable.  I normally prefer a 2-story model for Linden homes, but for the stilts, only the Havana really speaks to me.  Due to the roof texture problem, with the OL Havana, I have mostly been looking at OW parcels.

Another plus with the OW stilts is that it allows for custom front decks.  That may be a detriment to some, but for me, it is a plus, even if the front is a bit limited by how the Havana is "centered" on the parcel.  

I have been grabbing OLs lately, mostly because OWs haven't been available, and I want to make sure that I don't actually want an OL.  So far, I haven't liked anything better than my Betelnut OW.  

Edited by Matthieu Quander
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What’s your favorite stilt type?

I think my favorite model is the Santiago. That surprised me because, I don’t  generally go for homes that are 2 storey or have many rooms. What won me over are the balconies on the front and the back. I’m able to have a decent view from either vantage point. 

I’ve tried all locations—started with OP, then OL and finally OW. So far I haven’t made a commitment to any of the choices. I’m too clutzy for totally OW. I keep walking out the front door and immediately land in the drink. Those are great for displaying the Jian Orcas, though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.