When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, Shayne Aridian said:

Supposedly there are houseboats in Balessaria, but when trying to claim one, the message that Linden Home Service is not available

You have posted this three times now. I suggest you contact Support, as no one here has any control over the Land Page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 1/30/2021 at 9:13 PM, PrudenceAnton said:

I have an OL Stilt home in Easton Breakwater region I'll be releasing sometime this Tuesday.  It sits over land and water and right next to a water rez zone. Lovely location. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Easton Breakwater/109/156/21

Havana Stilt - frontHavana Stilt - Rear

Havana Stilt - Rear channel viewHavana Stilt - Second rear channel view

I am soooo lucky to have landed this when you released it. I love it. I have Tortuga on it which I am slowly slowly decorating :D One day it will look as good (hopefully) as it did when it was yours ❤️

• Like 8

On 2/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

Due to the roof texture problem, with the OL Havana, I have mostly been looking at OW parcels.

One of my alts just landed a nice OL parcel on Jasper Beach and I fancy a Havana there so I made a little roof fix for it.  I made it FP and am happy to give it to anyone who wants one.  Please contact Leora Greenwood or QuillRiley Bellisserian inworld and they will send it to you.  :D

Oh, it is 2 LI.

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

56 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

One of my alts just landed a nice OL parcel on Jasper Beach and I fancy a Havana there so I made a little roof fix for it.  I made it FP and am happy to give it to anyone who wants one.  Please contact Leora Greenwood or QuillRiley Bellisserian inworld and they will send it to you.  :D

Oh, it is 2 LI.

Good.  Here's hoping that everyone with an OL Havana takes you up on your offer.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Oh, it is 2 LI.

What is wrong with the roof texture? I never noticed? o.O

• Like 1

Just to be completely clear, above Leora has an addition on her Havana.  A fresh Havana's roof looks like this.  That is, the two porch roofs are a little darker than the house's roof.  I actually like this architectural detail; RL porches are often roofed differently than the house.  To each their own  🙃

roof_002.jpg.3f3d040c7fc617627305abed702033de.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Just to be completely clear, above Leora has an addition on her Havana.  A fresh Havana's roof looks like this.  That is, the two porch roofs are a little darker than the house's roof.  I actually like this architectural detail; RL porches are often roofed differently than the house.  To each their own  🙃

roof_002.jpg.3f3d040c7fc617627305abed702033de.jpg

If other models had the same "feature," then I wouldn't mind so much, but the fact that it is only the Havana, and only the OL Havana to be even more specific, it is clearly a mistake.  To someone like me who has maximum OCD about such things, it sticks out like a sore thumb.    

My partner has an OL Havana.  We just slapped a .5LI mesh with a semi-transparent tinted blank texture on it to fix it.  

image.thumb.png.f5aede9b954219e523b2c36f17aee0a3.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

so every time you try to get a new house is it just luck of the draw?  no way to pick one in particular?  had my randomly selected Linden home for a few years, new to trying for a new one.

trying to get a stilt house or a houseboat attached to land, not a sand bar. thanks.

Edited by Keir Copperfield
edit
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keir Copperfield said:

so every time you try to get a new house is it just luck of the draw?  no way to pick one in particular?  had my randomly selected Linden home for a few years, new to trying for a new one.

trying to get a stilt house or a houseboat attached to land, not a sand bar. thanks.

Always luck of the draw I'm afraid.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.