When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There SEEM to be all three types of Stilts on the LP but I just wasted four tries on

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seasalt Chip/164/36/0 

and ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hourglass Sands/28/60/0

..... THREE times within 10  minutes or so

(both not bad locations but obviously unwanted)

I experimented- tried to be real quick NOT to get the same one-  but by beeing real quick you WILL get the same one! Better to wait a while best to keep standing there and watch till its taken - and before its thrown back again!

It seems that the last one coming in is the first one to be offered again!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I experimented- tried to be real quick NOT to get the same one-  but by beeing real quick you WILL get the same one! Better to wait a while best to keep standing there and watch till its taken - and before its thrown back again!

It seems that the last one coming in is the first one to be offered again!

No need to stand there; just click on the arrow-thingy to the right of the entry for that parcel in your teleport history to see if the parcel has changed from Linden Home to another name.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11

22 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

No need to stand there; just click on the arrow-thingy to the right of the entry for that parcel in your teleport history to see if the parcel has changed from Linden Home to another name.

Wow, every day I learn stuff on these forums!!!  How cool and brilliant!  :D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Thank you! I usually watch the map, but this is a much better way to monitor. I'd never noticed that little arrow before!

• Like 5

I will try that at some point, but for now I may stick with the map clicking as there have been plenty of times that by the time you see it, and you click to claim, they've already abandoned and you get it again. I always watch for a name change and a green dot. Name change and no green dot = safe(usually). Name change and green dot = caution.

Also Shrimp Quay now says "Linden Home"

Edit: And now Single Strand.

Will they get through the remaining regions today? We shall seeee.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 5

Just now, Brilynn Roussel said:

Yea it was said in chat. I believe that until all the current homes that say Linden Homes are taken, the ones that say Protected Land are in queue

If that's the case, it'll probably be months before we see those regions lol

It's possible they could be automated to restart at certain times and then flip to being available.

• Like 1

STALLED!  

Over Land stilts do not appear to have advanced in the last day.  Harpoon still has 3 unclaimed inland Stilts, all of which were abandoned again today.  Holiday Dock, which I think is alphabetically next in line, has 12 unclaimed OL homes.  I checked 4, and they were abandoned January 19th & 20th.

Gonna be a LONG time before the really nice Over Land Stilts I see in regions later in the alphabet see the light of day, unless LL intervenes somehow.  Not sure why they would intervene, I don't think they ever have before. 🤷‍♀️

Having a home style stall like this is interesting to me, but I don't know why LL would necessarily care, unless there's some kind of outcry.  [Assuming, of course, that people who are not claiming OL stilts because so few coastal ones are available move on to some other LH style.]

8 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Why would they intervene? It's not stalled due to a faulty scripting issue or anything. The residents need to start rolling some OL stilts for it to "not stall".

I agree, that's what I'm saying.  I can't see any reason why they would, either. 

Of course, people ARE rolling OL stilts all the time, I'm sure.  They're just not keeping the inland ones, which now seem to be clogging the head of the queue.  Lots of people love OL stilts, they just want one that is on the coast.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.