When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

I've just picked up a lakeside log at Quickdraw. No other homes seem to be taken & there are some beautiful big lake plots here. May be worth chancing a throw on a log home if that's your taste.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Quickdraw/101/197/52

Thanks for the heads up! I see lots of newly named Log Homes regions around there too!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Sum Littlepaws said:

Hello everyone :)

About to toss this pretty Victorian at 5PM SLT on Blackwell. West view to sunset over open sea

If anyone is interested to catch it pls let me know! Will try my very best 🙂

Victorian_Doyle_Blackwell_front.png.1d6d8a9c89322371aa62821250a0265d.png

Victorian_Doyle_Blackwell_backyard.png

maybe was a too short warning .. sorry ;) ...its going now! Aaaand in maintenance ... good luck!

Edited by Sum Littlepaws
taken by now!
  • Like 5

On 2/20/2021 at 11:24 AM, Tamara Adored said:

I've just picked up a lakeside log at Quickdraw. No other homes seem to be taken & there are some beautiful big lake plots here. May be worth chancing a throw on a log home if that's your taste.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Quickdraw/101/197/52

Thank you, for bringing this to my attention. I hadn’t been in a log home for awhile. I didn’t get lakeside in Quickdraw,  but I landed a nearby back-facing river view.  Normally I toss those back, but I decided to try out the Overlook. The Grand View has to face in the right direction or I won’t keep it. I immediately rezzed my kayak and went for a long paddle. Birchbark (not yet released) looks promising. It looks like I might even decorate the inside of this house.

https://gyazo.com/7cb6ec48b8a1981633096f9250a6bc3b

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
Current status of region
  • Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 4:32 PM, Pussycat Catnap said:

So this one is more about "what home will you abandon?"

original_5e079958d774f83be597a9e2.png

original_5e079b3b73ed17607aae48b3.png

original_5e07a3a4d9859c3ea8ecc72e.png

Fishtown:

original_5e068bb5d774f83f6313dcfb.png

original_5e068bf8d9859c3315ecc72e.png

original_5e0a5fb0d774f8639c97a9e2.png

By midnight I need to pick between:

• Drop Coral bay and reduce my land tier down to 2048m/month, saving $9
  • Drop Fishtown and take my alt to basic, saving about $10/month
  • Keep em both and save nothing because I can't decide even though I have the EXACT SAME BUILD rezzed in both... minus a gatcha item and a no-copy squirrel... O.o

Been staring at these all week....

People I ask just say "this is your decision..." 🤬

A year and almost 3 months...

And I am still sitting on these 2 plots and unable to decide.

Fishtown:

• + Great open access for both sailing and views
  • + Very quiet area, mild neighbors - this can change of course
  • + More interesting things nearby. The lighthouse and of course Mordor (that giant linden island north of here)... 😉
  • - There are 2 G-rated regions of water withing a region's distance. Keep in mind I'm an SL-nudist so, actually, I can't sail north-east of here.
  • - An alt owns this. That means if I toss it, I can casually look for a new spot until the account bill comes up and then take whichever alt has the 'worst spot' back to basic.
  • - I spend less time in this one. But maybe that's just because the alt owns it?

Coral Bay:

• + Great view to the south with wide open sailing in all M regions.
  • + Cute sheltered hill around me. I'm in a small bay.
  • + My swampy build fits in. But am I crowding myself.
  • - My neighbor feels a bit "too close". This has been true both when I like and when I dislike their builds - so it's just the distance that bugs me.
  • - One neighbor nearby has a wall that is maybe 1% transparent. Result is windlight gets confused if I look in that direction.
  • - If I toss this one, then my 'main' will be in that mode where "I MUST HAVE A SPOT NOW !!!" and I will either go nuts looking or trying to buy 1024m of land "somewhere" because the number on 'tier available' won't be 0 and OCD takes over...

I'm pretty much 100% sure that the moment I make a choice, regardless of which, I will regret it... but it's pretty stupid of me that I've held on to both for so long...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Fishtown:

• + More interesting things nearby. The lighthouse and of course Mordor (that giant linden island north of here)... 😉
  • - There are 2 G-rated regions of water withing a region's distance. Keep in mind I'm an SL-nudist so, actually, I can't sail north-east of here.
  • - An alt owns this. That means if I toss it, I can casually look for a new spot until the account bill comes up and then take whichever alt has the 'worst spot' back to basic.
  • - I spend less time in this one. But maybe that's just because the alt owns it?

Coral Bay:

• - My neighbor feels a bit "too close". This has been true both when I like and when I dislike their builds - so it's just the distance that bugs me.
  • - One neighbor nearby has a wall that is maybe 1% transparent. Result is windlight gets confused if I look in that direction.
  • - If I toss this one, then my 'main' will be in that mode where "I MUST HAVE A SPOT NOW !!!" and I will either go nuts looking or trying to buy 1024m of land "somewhere" because the number on 'tier available' won't be 0 and OCD takes over...

I'm pretty much 100% sure that the moment I make a choice, regardless of which, I will regret it... but it's pretty stupid of me that I've held on to both for so long...

my vote is for coral bay, because you own it and not your alt

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Fishtown:

Coral Bay:

My vote is for Coral Bay. I had the corner trad above the park for awhile & loved your swamp theme (although I had to mute your crocodile cause he was scary). It’s unique & a fantastic spot.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

My vote is for Coral Bay. I had the corner trad above the park for awhile & loved your swamp theme (although I had to mute your crocodile cause he was scary). It’s unique & a fantastic spot.

Oh I didn't realize the croc was making noise... I should disable that...

I probably set that ages ago and forgot about it. If the land's keeping sound inside the plot it wouldn't matter but if the land's set to broadcast then it would be a nuissance I need to fix. 😮

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I probably set that ages ago and forgot about it. If the land's keeping sound inside the plot it wouldn't matter but if the land's set to broadcast then it would be a nuissance I need to fix. 😮

I would keep Fishtown bc I need air around me. I would feel suffocated in between the other boats. But that's me, and this is all about you.

If you spend your time in Coral Bay, that is the strongest indicator that you should keep Coral Bay.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Could be you are just not ready to let one of them go and if you like them that much, you should keep them.  And yes, that is I guess me being a bad influence cause I still have 2 homes.  A trad & vic and I have no intentions of getting rid of either of them.  At least not yet.

I don't think you are stupid at all.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

He was ok & I’ve heard worse - a lot worse. Sometimes when I can’t sleep I will get on SL & decorate for awhile. The first time it roared at me in the middle of the night I almost had an accident so in the interest of the soft furnishings I had to make him silent. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.