When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tossed a vickie on Poole to pop the house on Malthus it was stuck---to help someone get it

edit: The Poole vickie is adorable too on a hill with really pretty flowers, I was mulling it for the front being so cute! I I don't need it though. Hope the person that got it and also got Malthus happy, :)

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

im glad it was stuck   ,it was waiting for me to get home 😍 so many thanks

Awesome, well I really needed to toss the Poole, I already have two vickies--lol it was good reason to toss to unstick the other for you. I used to have some spots on Malthus, really nice place.

Just now, Fay Starlight said:

Awesome, well I really needed to toss the Poole, I already have two vickies--lol it was good reason to toss to unstick the other for you. I used to have some spots on Malthus, really nice place.

i gave up on the Stilts  its not my thing   ,i have one good land stilt but i doubt i will keep it long   ,im happy with my boat and Vic 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

On Water stilts in Twin Anchors, Twisted Palms, and Windrift are being claimed, these are the last regions that were "untouched" according to my personal list which could has errors...(ok probably has errors).

Still lots of virgin  brand new On Land stilts out there in many regions...

Thank you! Excellent reporting.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Some say old man Miller hasn't been seen since the great Bellis Flood of '19....story is he had a houseboat though, named it the "Eveningstar". It was his pride and joy. He was supposedly a rum runner and had a million lindens worth of hooch in barrels hidden around there somewhere too...  The story goes he sat on the deck all day fishing off the houseboat, and at night he was running rum from Whiskey Bay all the way to Proud Mary.

o.O

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 10
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.