When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I will be releasing this lovely OP home located http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glimmer Cove/76/124/23. Located in a bit of a cove area, pretty quiet and private and access to an island and a water to land rezz zone. Will be releasing at 6pm SLT unless someone wants to contact me inworld for an attempt at a private transfer

15737f288b219854b7cdd6f51770111c.png

379b375fbbd8891a51aa33cec3d5d4cf.png

Released and in maintanence

Edited by Brilynn Roussel
typo
  • Like 10
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

@Pussycat Catnap So what did you decide? are you keeping both or being nicer to your pocketbook and giving up one? if so, which one did you keep?

I am, annoyingly, still on the fence...

The problem with picking is also the problem with keeping one - too similar. Either one of them is the perfect spot I was hoping to get. That I somehow got both right around the same time was a completely shocking surprise.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
15 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am releasing this OL stilt. It is partially on land and partially over water. You can use a smaller boat. It's on a wide waterway with a decent view and someone may like it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palmetto Shores/57/217/26

I looked at the place you are releasing out of curiosity. It is a very nice spot and I suspect that whoever gets it will be very happy. I love that it is away from the road and accessed by a very cute boardwalk sidewalk.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

If it is that hard to decide and you can afford it... perhaps you would be happier keeping both.

FINALLY tossed back the fishtown one. Just made the call that yeah, it was held by an alt. Already been claimed.

• Like 7

I am going to be releasing this vic. This is a location that someone will love.  rez station on land and in water near by.  This is one I am sure someone will want to have!  It's the light blue Doyle.  I am releasing this one at 4 pm SLT. I will make sure to pick up any available Vics on the land page before releasing to help make sure this is the only one available when I do release. ** least I can do is try**  as long as there are only 4. lol 

Location if you want to check it out. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dimanche/144/171/25

Dimache Vic 1_001.jpg

Dimache Vic 1_002.jpg

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

I am going to be releasing this vic. This is a location that someone will love.  rez station on land and in water near by.  This is one I am sure someone will want to have!  It's the light blue Doyle.  I am releasing this one at 4 pm SLT. I will make sure to pick up any available Vics on the land page before releasing to help make sure this is the only one available when I do release. ** least I can do is try**  as long as there are only 4. lol 

Dimache Vic 1_001.jpg

Dimache Vic 1_002.jpg

You're a sweetheart :)

• Like 1

❤️  This house spot is too pretty I want 

20 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

Dimache Vic 1_001.jpg

Dimache Vic 1_002.jpg

I used all my alts - so I couldn't tell if there were anymore Vics left. lol I have 5 I will be releasing back into the pool... but not until after this house is claimed by someone. .. and this is still in maintenance!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

❤️  This house spot is too pretty I want 

I used all my alts - so I couldn't tell if there were anymore Vics left. lol I have 5 I will be releasing back into the pool... but not until after this house is claimed by someone. .. and this is still in maintenance!

House has been claimed :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

House has been claimed :)

... and appears to have been abandoned half an hour ago, still in maintenance.  So if you missed it the first time, give it a shot!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6
10 hours ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

Dimache Vic 1_001.jpg

Dimache Vic 1_002.jpg

Wow gorgeous spot. I am sure you made someones Vic dreams come true releasing this one :D❤️ x

• Like 4