When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Keir Copperfield said:

I was afraid of that.  when I went thru my 5 today, all 5 were on the same sand bar.  🧐  🤬

so someone who ends up with this is just pure luck?

Kuga_001.jpg.2bb8d82bdffd68f6c7937de73826032c.thumb.jpg.a9a5f9ba479cc96c0eee44d677d78c87.jpg

Nine of ten would kill for that location. I am one of them. Before I downgraded my alts, I would jump with joy.

We are different. One man's trash, the others treasure. And that's why so many keep trying for their perfect place.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Nine of ten would kill for that location. I am one of them. Before I downgraded my alts, I would jump with joy.

We are different. One man's trash, the others treasure. And that's why so many keep trying for their perfect place.

Me too I would have loved it as well :D 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

Who was it that wanted a Victorian with railroad at the front ? 

i got one in Great Banks and its really cute   , its the while Doyle  .if anyone wants to try for it let me know 

image.thumb.png.4343fcd82d562e192efe191c9ec368aa.png

its back in the running 

• Like 2

*takes a deep breath*  Going to abandon my longest owned Belli home.  I've had it for a over a year and loved everything about the placement - Water on 2 sides, respectfully decorating neighbors, 2 walking path bridges right off the backyard, and some privacy.  I seem to remember derendering some hedges on one side for a better view, but this was everything I was looking for at the time (then log homes came out ❤️ and I got a dream camper location).  I want a hopper to have fun with, so tough decision made.  I should have everything picked up by 12:15pm SLT.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Middle Totting/192/176/0

CinnVic.thumb.png.e762a5ea9dc0af3e553d8f9f4a5df735.png

• Like 16

I don't normally post here when I abandon things, but perhaps somebody will grab this who will truly love this spot. I, unfortunately have to give up my house on Rum Runners Reef as my premium renews tomorrow, and due to medical issues/monetary issues I can't keep my premium right now.

This hurts so much. I love this spot. It's a very cozy and pretty sleepy area. Quiet, lag isn't bad either. None of the neighbors seem to have gone crazy on their decor yet as well, lol. Somebody continue to love it for me please ❤️

Will let it go at 7:20 SLT/PST

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rum Runners Reef/203/180/23

Edit: A little late, but released.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.