When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alt just got a house on TradingPost and omfg it's the house i've been eyeballin' since these things came up.

The odds alone!

Let's see how I like it! So incredibly happy right now. Gonna be hard to decide for sure.

Edit: I can already tell i'm not going to like it as much as my current lol. Probably because the overall view has changed with the different houses across the water.

Ended up letting it go. It's not beating the current. SOOO I can let that alt go back to general when the time comes.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 6

56 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

There is a trad on the land page---but it's sold out? LOL Anyone else seeing this?

I’ve had this happen a few times. Seems like the house gets taken but the system is taking a few minutes to update. It’s annoying when you are chasing a home someone has just released.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm about to release this west-facing beach coastal: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yuge/44/116/0

Snapshot_001.png

that is a lovely lot! Before the stilts that is very close to my dream home.. but now I have a beachy stilt with 2/3 sand and 1/3 water -- so I am not thinking about relocating

Whoever gets that spot should be very happy! It is an awesome spot

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.