When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

Alt just got a house on TradingPost and omfg it's the house i've been eyeballin' since these things came up.

The odds alone!

Let's see how I like it! So incredibly happy right now. Gonna be hard to decide for sure.

Edit: I can already tell i'm not going to like it as much as my current lol. Probably because the overall view has changed with the different houses across the water.

Ended up letting it go. It's not beating the current. SOOO I can let that alt go back to general when the time comes.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 6

Treadwater going...OWs I think

And it looks like all the regions that were Protected Land from T-Z are now named Linden Home

Edited by Malayaa
  • Like 6
57 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Aw, you’re so sweet, Rabid. That’s a great view from my front yard. Thanks, @Fay Starlightfor tossing this back in the pool. It’s a spot that I had my eye on for awhile. 

Wish I'd known that; I've had it and tossed it twice just this week! 😂

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

There is a trad on the land page---but it's sold out? LOL Anyone else seeing this?

I’ve had this happen a few times. Seems like the house gets taken but the system is taking a few minutes to update. It’s annoying when you are chasing a home someone has just released.

• Like 3

Just rolled an On LAND in Treadwater....3 out of the 4 houses are taken, the northernmost one is dated June 30 (unclaimed)...as of a few mins ago.  New On Land!

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Just rolled an On LAND in Treadwater....3 out of the 4 houses are taken, the northernmost one is dated June 30 (unclaimed)...as of a few mins ago.  New On Land!

You are lucky.  All I get is the same ole, same ole...again and again. 😜

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
16 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm about to release this west-facing beach coastal: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yuge/44/116/0

Snapshot_001.png

that is a lovely lot! Before the stilts that is very close to my dream home.. but now I have a beachy stilt with 2/3 sand and 1/3 water -- so I am not thinking about relocating

Whoever gets that spot should be very happy! It is an awesome spot

• Like 3