When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Malayaa said:

I got an OL on Pelican Bayou also and checked the land timestamps of the other homes there and they are all today, Jan 29 around 1930 (7:30 pm slt) so I  believe these land houses started moving, as Fay surmised.

TY for verifying--because my map is not loading and I was having a hard time not mixing up sims---there appears to be 6 houses, all taken now, but one was tossed!  

9 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I guess that refers to Firestorm? I am using Singularity.

Yes, I'm using Firestorm, but that info is also available from the Teleport history in SL's own viewer so it may be available in a different place in Singularity (which I admit I've never heard of let alone used).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'll be releasing this feature-packed trad in Leomund in just a couple of minutes. It has a railroad track in front and along one side, a train station nearby, and if you walk over the hill in the backyard, there is a really nice park area with bench, pond and waterfall. :) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leomund/228/58/55

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_004.jpg

• Like 15

Announcing an art display of Bellisseria photos mostly taken from this thread... displayed at the Firestorm Gateway Art Gallery for the month of Feb 2021. There are 21 different artists and each artist has given permission for their photos to be used in this display.

The hope is that this display will encourage some of the new residents to become premium members and get their own beautiful Bellisseria Home.

You can come see this art display at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Firestorm%20Social%20Island/190/174/28  It is up now and will remain up for the entire month of February 2021.

art gallery image_001 (2).png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.