When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Malayaa said:

I got an OL on Pelican Bayou also and checked the land timestamps of the other homes there and they are all today, Jan 29 around 1930 (7:30 pm slt) so I  believe these land houses started moving, as Fay surmised.

TY for verifying--because my map is not loading and I was having a hard time not mixing up sims---there appears to be 6 houses, all taken now, but one was tossed!  

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

Yay for OL houses moving!  The regions I was watching still looked blocked, and I see that some other regions that are alphabetically between H's and P's are still untaken, so

ALL HAIL RNGESUS

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

No need to stand there; just click on the arrow-thingy to the right of the entry for that parcel in your teleport history to see if the parcel has changed from Linden Home to another name.

I guess that refers to Firestorm? I am using Singularity.

• Like 1

Picked up this lovely Victorian during the early stilt releases when I gave up my seaside Victorian in Highmarket.

1188945344_redhook_001.thumb.png.ad6c0b2b1f57a3481ca1bb0aa1e109d6.pngoops meant to put this in beautiful abandons.

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 7

While some of us GOHers were fast asleep in our beds....with visions of sun caressed shores dancing through our heads...it looks like Snorkle On Land started releasing around midnight - 3 am claim times.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I guess that refers to Firestorm? I am using Singularity.

Yes, I'm using Firestorm, but that info is also available from the Teleport history in SL's own viewer so it may be available in a different place in Singularity (which I admit I've never heard of let alone used).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Tiki Twilight is starting to get populated with new home owners.

For an alt's last roll last night, after not caring for the OLs I rolled, I tried an OW and am now a happy resident of Tiki Twilight.  :D

• Like 9

Announcing an art display of Bellisseria photos mostly taken from this thread... displayed at the Firestorm Gateway Art Gallery for the month of Feb 2021. There are 21 different artists and each artist has given permission for their photos to be used in this display.

The hope is that this display will encourage some of the new residents to become premium members and get their own beautiful Bellisseria Home.

You can come see this art display at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Firestorm%20Social%20Island/190/174/28  It is up now and will remain up for the entire month of February 2021.

art gallery image_001 (2).png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2