When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, usagihara said:

As a Thatch Lea resident I'd obviously prefer to have real neighbours rather than a bunch of ridiculously wealthy bots, but it is what it is. Let's see if the neighbourhood is still as desirable once my alt has her animesh baby...

You'll have to enlighten me - what is wrong with an animesh baby that it would upset anyone in Bellisseria?

3 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You'll have to enlighten me - what is wrong with an animesh baby that it would upset anyone in Bellisseria?

Well, if I'd spent that much time and money converting a sim into my personal village I probably wouldn't love some random interloper plonking a squalling, primmy, highly scripted object in the middle of it. And the yard miiight get a little neglected with all the demands of the new arrival...

But no, it's not like I'm breeding horses in my living room.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Can someone please enlighten me with what's going on in that specific Vic Region? I've been stumbling across several posts but couldn't fit the pieces together.  I'm just curious and need a little story time while having my dinner. 😆
DM me here, or inworld. 😄

And btw: There's a Trad & a Vic on the land page. ^^

Hi Everyone!

One of my alts is going to release a Traditional in Blackwater Shoals in a few minutes.

I have another home with a similar harbor view elsewhere so no reason to hold onto this one. I kept going back and forth between the two and decided the other is a bit more private (which I love) and since I've pretty much finished decorating it no point in moving. This one I had done nothing with yet.

It's a great spot, overlooks regions beyond and if your computer can handle it, there's a lighthouse you can see from the backyard. Easy to derender trees/rocks/bushes to get an even better view!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/74/27/38

Releasing at 8:25am SLT

Good luck!

• Like 7

Oh wow. Another alt releasing a traditional, this one in Donovan.

I hadn't logged her on in a long time and totally forgot I'd grabbed a house for her. This one is kind of special if you like a more park like setting. One side of the house faces protected land which is heavily landscaped, you see no other houses. Backyard is on a canal, derendering needed to see it fully but really nice! It's on a cul de sac, so set away from the main streets. Pretty bridge on one side too and you can easily sail to open water if you can push a boat out the back :) 

It's a really pretty parcel. Will release this one at 8:40am SLT!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Donovan/185/106/23

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This one is for the sand and sea lovers. I will let it out at 9 am SLT today http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Humansville/67/129/25

Snapshot_076.png

Fantastic location. I have a house in that region also, up on the cliff area overlooking that lighthouse. One of my favorites which I probably will continue to hold onto :) 

• Like 8

I love rezzing into a home that seems nondescript, but when I look around turns out to be a great location.  This trad has excellent privacy, a train track running past its back yard, a nice mole park on a pond in a pleasant camper neighborhood right over the hill you see next to it.  I would put a home with a front balcony here, because its elevated position gives it ocean views at rez distances under 200.  It's a short horse ride to Campwich Forest.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue Duck/64/234/35

Look for it in 20 minutes, at 10:30.

2091716002_Blueduck_001.thumb.png.7e3d8302ca71ec1e2bf3769456079b26.png

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@Aisleyne I abandoned one in Thatch Lea about half an hour ago, though I wasn't bothered about who else was there.  I just didn't didn't like it. :) 

I wasn't bothered about who was there either... I just didn't particularly want them to get another house on that region. 

I'm on another region and they've got 3 surrounding where I am. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I love rezzing into a home that seems nondescript, but when I look around turns out to be a great location.  This trad has excellent privacy, a train track running past its back yard, a nice mole park on a pond in a pleasant camper neighborhood right over the hill you see next to it.  I would put a home with a front balcony here, because its elevated position gives it ocean views at rez distances under 200.  It's a short horse ride to Campwich Forest.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue Duck/64/234/35

Look for it in 20 minutes, at 10:30.

I love that too. I always look on the map first and try to guess what it might be like, and it's delightful when details on the ground make something that could be dull so much nicer.

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
missing t
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I love that too. I always look on the map first and try to guess what it might be like, and it's delightful when details on the ground make something that could be dull so much nicer.

I do the same, look on the map first, and sometimes I am surprised by something great at the location that doesn't show up on the map. I guess that's one positive point about the system requiring us to be logged on and at the parcel to abandon it!

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.