When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, fenrizwolf said:

You have reached the maximum number of Linden Homes ownership attempts. Please try again in 24 hours.  😅 looking for a camper with nice view

The 5 home limit is soooo frustrating, especially when you wait for the one you abandoned to be claimed, try again and get ones you went to :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

going to release this pretty Vic in Filberty   ,its direct at the  sea side  with lighthouse  view 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/136/216/0

will release it at 11.AM     

I upped an alt to premium and tried for this, didn't get it but got some really nice consolation Vics lol, one by a river, one by the lake with the island in Poole, then just got a seaside one at Swithins Bridge!  Nice ones are coming pretty regular today  :)  

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

I upped an alt to premium and tried for this, didn't get it but got some really nice consolation Vics lol, one by a river, one by the lake with the island in Poole, then just got a seaside one at Swithins Bridge!  Nice ones are coming pretty regular today  :)  

Had  a place (or three LOL) on the coast of Swithins and I loved the original one I got on the corner with sunset---wonder if you got that one? :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Had  a place (or three LOL) on the coast of Swithins and I loved the original one I got on the corner with sunset---wonder if you got that one? :)

It is in the middle on the side edge, not a corner, am loving the landscaping (am in an online class so only had time to take a fast peek!)  Very pretty :) 

• Like 2

I'm letting a very nice sandy lot go in New Hamsterdam. While not on the beach, the backyard is riverfront leading to open sea.

It's quite nice, have had it a while but alas, another I haven't had to time for and it's similar to something else I have.

Letting it go in a few at 2:10pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New Hamsterdam/246/211/23

• Like 3

LOL ok

17 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm letting a very nice sandy lot go in New Hamsterdam. While not on the beach, the backyard is riverfront leading to open sea.

It's quite nice, have had it a while but alas, another I haven't had to time for and it's similar to something else I have.

Letting it go in a few at 2:10pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New Hamsterdam/246/211/23

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

You would know better than me LOL. I'm not there anymore!

Hit the about land and see who owns it, or not :) 

LOL ok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.