When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Vic on the LP now. I'm not logged on so unknown if it's a region release or an abandon.

ETA: Must have been an abandon!

Filberty was released. I think I'll pass on this region 😐

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, fenrizwolf said:

You have reached the maximum number of Linden Homes ownership attempts. Please try again in 24 hours.  😅 looking for a camper with nice view

The 5 home limit is soooo frustrating, especially when you wait for the one you abandoned to be claimed, try again and get ones you went to :(

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

going to release this pretty Vic in Filberty   ,its direct at the  sea side  with lighthouse  view 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/136/216/0

will release it at 11.AM     

I upped an alt to premium and tried for this, didn't get it but got some really nice consolation Vics lol, one by a river, one by the lake with the island in Poole, then just got a seaside one at Swithins Bridge!  Nice ones are coming pretty regular today  :)  

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

I upped an alt to premium and tried for this, didn't get it but got some really nice consolation Vics lol, one by a river, one by the lake with the island in Poole, then just got a seaside one at Swithins Bridge!  Nice ones are coming pretty regular today  :)  

Had  a place (or three LOL) on the coast of Swithins and I loved the original one I got on the corner with sunset---wonder if you got that one? :)

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Had  a place (or three LOL) on the coast of Swithins and I loved the original one I got on the corner with sunset---wonder if you got that one? :)

It is in the middle on the side edge, not a corner, am loving the landscaping (am in an online class so only had time to take a fast peek!)  Very pretty :) 

• Like 2

I'm letting a very nice sandy lot go in New Hamsterdam. While not on the beach, the backyard is riverfront leading to open sea.

It's quite nice, have had it a while but alas, another I haven't had to time for and it's similar to something else I have.

Letting it go in a few at 2:10pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New Hamsterdam/246/211/23

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

I'm at the location and I love it. Is it still aavailable?

You would know better than me LOL. I'm not there anymore!

Hit the about land and see who owns it, or not :) 

• Like 1

LOL ok

17 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm letting a very nice sandy lot go in New Hamsterdam. While not on the beach, the backyard is riverfront leading to open sea.

It's quite nice, have had it a while but alas, another I haven't had to time for and it's similar to something else I have.

Letting it go in a few at 2:10pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New Hamsterdam/246/211/23

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

You would know better than me LOL. I'm not there anymore!

Hit the about land and see who owns it, or not :) 

LOL ok

Trying for a Traditional, but the one that I just got twice (in San Alejandro) is still showing as not claimed, so even when one pops up on the land page, I don't want to click it.

*sigh*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1