When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I come in here occasionally to whimper about my lack of a waterfront Victorian, but I have the best water Traditional someone here released and over all I am a really happy camper. I call it my baby Vic. The Vic I have is special, too. I just like to whine because everyone loves a whiner. Haha

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Sorry to be so vague, @Atina0 . I’m usually more specific about the details. I haven’t released it yet. I’ll release it at 9 a.m. SLT (Friday) unless that doesn’t work for you. 

i just woke up  ,its my early morning in Europe its about 9.56 PM  now so so 9 AM would be in my early evening  ,could you try letting it go at 10 A.M  that time im surely home from work .,if not its okay   .someone will love that plot for sure 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i just woke up  ,its my early morning in Europe its about 9.56 PM  now so so 9 AM would be in my early evening  ,could you try letting it go at 10 A.M  that time im surely home from work .,if not its okay   .someone will love that plot for sure 

10 a.m. SLT works for me. I’m 3 hours ahead of SLT. And retired 😊

• Like 2

On 7/7/2020 at 12:21 AM, Nika Talaj said:

You are not alone. 

I have a pretty nice parcel in Thatch Lea that I intend to let go in the next few days.  If anyone who posts here is interested, let me know privately.  I will not be posting in this thread before abandoning it.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thatch Lea/198/241/33

I had a wee look and I see the Decorating Mother and Daughter have now acquired that lot too. 🤔 

• Like 1

Indeed.  When first abandoned, I don't think it went to them.  But I think it bounced around a bit, and ended up in their hands.

I really don't know what to think about what's happening there.  I am glad I have no reason to return, because frankly I find whatever's going on beyond odd.  At one point, my alt was standing in the home, surrounded by 9 avatars, recognizable members of those 2 land groups.  Not only on their own properties, but there were 3 of them standing in the adjacent region, turned toward my house, seemingly just staring at it.  Maybe they were just waiting around because they had some items in their inventories that others might need.  Or maybe not.  Neener neener!

Glad to have moved on.

• Like 5
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Indeed.  When first abandoned, I don't think it went to them.  But I think it bounced around a bit, and ended up in their hands.

I really don't know what to think about what's happening there.  I am glad I have no reason to return, because frankly I find whatever's going on beyond odd.  At one point, my alt was standing in the home, surrounded by 9 avatars, recognizable members of those 2 land groups.  Not only on their own properties, but there were 3 of them standing in the adjacent region, turned toward my house, seemingly just staring at it.  Maybe they were just waiting around because they had some items in their inventories that others might need.  Or maybe not.  Neener neener!

Glad to have moved on.

My alt got a house on Thatch Lea on the release, accidentally, and before I even had a chance to look around, one of them (not sure mother or daughter) walked onto the parcel, stood in front of my alt, stared, then flounced off! Not surprised to see they are still collecting the houses there. Beyond odd indeed.🤔

• Like 7

3 hours ago, usagihara said:

As a Thatch Lea resident I'd obviously prefer to have real neighbours rather than a bunch of ridiculously wealthy bots, but it is what it is. Let's see if the neighbourhood is still as desirable once my alt has her animesh baby...

I live in that region too.  And I have to say I am not babysitting 🤣.  I don't get people fascination with the people getting the parcels in this region.  I just don't see how they are doing anything wrong.

But to get back on track I am releasing this traditional at 9:00 pm SL time:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gangway/142/64/27

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Today, in Bellisseria Classic Tunes: 'Please adopt me' performed by 'The sticky camper' on the LP

Really, some campers have the most amazing and unique locations, I think they're really worth the try. Of all the plots I've had, my camper is by far the best

I wholeheartedly agree. Smaller sizes are really fun to decorate and the landscapes are usually beautiful

EDIT - afterthought! A williamsburg style camper on water 1024 is my ideal home 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.