When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Away to put this Victorian back in the game.  It's a lovely corner spot with steps leading up to it and a pond across the road from the side view.  

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Linton/64/172/0

I've got this one back as I didn't check the map before I clicked. 

I'll put it back on at 1pm SL time. 

Edited by Aisleyne
Adding an update.
  • Like 2

Helllooo everyone!

I'm currently set on the Windlass Houseboat.  But I know me I can be fickle at times and decide to change up. I know the Windlass has "add-on" but does anyone know if there will be add-ons for the other types of Houseboats. So far in the Marketplace I just see the add-on(s) for Windlass. I could be missing something though. 

As I've stated in a previous post. I've been off SL for about 2-3 yrs so I want to furniture shop for my houseboat and was wondering if anyone used a particular store? Stylish and really good textures is important...oh and land impact! 

Anywhoo, I hope everyone is having a good week thus far! ☺️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

I'm currently set on the Windlass Houseboat.  But I know me I can be fickle at times and decide to change up. I know the Windlass has "add-on" but does anyone know if there will be add-ons for the other types of Houseboats. So far in the Marketplace I just see the add-on(s) for Windlass. I could be missing something though.

I am fixed on the Evening Star with the addon by @Blush Bravin

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blushed-Living-Upward-Evening-Star/17264748

Results see here

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

Do you Ladies have a preference location for a Houseboat? I will be back at the Houseboat hunting soon. Of course finding a spot that isn't too congested with people, etc would be awesome. 

Edited by MsAfrodite
punctuation typo

1 minute ago, MsAfrodite said:

Do you Ladies have a preference location for a Houseboat. I will be back at the Houseboat hunting soon. Of course finding a spot that isn't too congested with people, etc would be awesome. 

I personally like HB that are in a green location, however those ones are harder to get.     Then there is the long parcel or short one.  I had to try a few different ones to figure out what I liked best and even this one depends on location.  Once you try a few locations you will figure out what is most important to you and what isn't.  For example I prefer deeper water with my houseboat because I like an underground garden.  Some don't care about that.   This is something you will figure out as you go along.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Do you Ladies have a preference location for a Houseboat. I will be back at the Houseboat hunting soon. Of course finding a spot that isn't too congested with people, etc would be awesome. 

I don't know that I'd every be lucky enough at finding one, but I love the house boats that are single parked like these or ones without anyone blocking their ocean view.

Snapshot_011.thumb.png.f696bb8af421cded86fff64f196da331.png

I found these not too far from me by following a little river path, it leads into a big circular body of water with houseboats like this around the entire way. I definitely hovered in jealousy too long. Also these had a hill behind them so no other homes in view just 😍 I'd love that or to be on one of the smaller islands

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Do you Ladies have a preference location for a Houseboat.

I prefer green locations and houseboats on a square plot:

My Houseboat in SL.My Houseboat in SL.My Houseboat in SL.Pussycat Regalia

But yeah, these are hard to come by.

The real key to having a spot you're happy with is to stop reading this thread. I rarely look at this thread anymore, since I got my spot in late December. Came back in here for a bit when the log cabins were new, and of course I didn't end up keeping that...

Now I just glance at this thread every so often... because looking at this thread too much makes you start thinking of jumping around again...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 8

Once you try a few locations you will figure out what is most important to you and what isn't.  For example I prefer deeper water with my houseboat because I like an underground garden.  Some don't care about that.   This is something you will figure out as you go along.

I have to agree that the deeper water sounds good. I currently have a location that I am pleased with and it does have deep water. When I start my houseboat and/or Stiltz home search I will try to remember locations, etc. Thank you for responding!☺️ 

• Like 1

The real key to having a spot you're happy with is to stop reading this thread. I rarely look at this thread anymore, since I got my spot in late December. Came back in here for a bit when the log cabins were new, and of course I didn't end up keeping that...

Now I just glance at this thread every so often... because looking at this thread too much makes you start thinking of jumping around again...

I can see your point. Right now, my current computer can't handle SL but when the new one arrives in a couple of weeks I will be in world exploring and having fun and shopping, etc. 

10 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

. . . my current computer can't handle SL but when the new one arrives in a couple of weeks I will be in world exploring and having fun and shopping, etc. 

I can relate to that. SL moved past my computer capabilities twice in the years I've been here. And it's a massive difference when the new machine arrives and you can turn up those settings and see things.

I had my last upgrade late summer of last year, and went from very low settings to reach 5-15 fps, to ultra settings and 60-144 fps. Hope you enjoy SL once that new machine opens things up for you.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I can relate to that. SL moved past my computer capabilities twice in the years I've been here. And it's a massive difference when the new machine arrives and you can turn up those settings and see things.

I had my last upgrade late summer of last year, and went from very low settings to reach 5-15 fps, to ultra settings and 60-144 fps. Hope you enjoy SL once that new machine opens things up for you.

It would seem every few yrs a computer update is needed because SL is always advancing. When I log in with this pc I get no more than 4fps. It just sucks the fun of being in SL. I was able to do some house hunting and found a houseboat but I'm going to wait before I pull out the add-ons and furniture shopping. I'm mostly just doing what I can shop for on the Marketplace. 

• Like 1

Just away to throw this Vic back into the pot in a moment. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edgemere Station/64/20/0

Also putting this log home back at 8.10 SL time - it's overlooked and the house itself looks right into a hill... and the neighbouring houses feel very close.  Not for me but it might be someones cup of tea. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kirowan/20/24/0

Edited by Aisleyne
Adding more info.
  • Like 2

/me finishes her grocery store frappuccino and strolls up the coast to the pretty coastal vics in Lionel Crossing (odd that there's no train tracks in this region!),  perched high above a channel overlooking some houseboats.  Notes the water off the coast is in-region, easy to shove a boat down the slope and sail away.

Yes, my pretties, this quarter I'm flipping says you'll have furniture today or tomorrow!

Strolls off to listen to stories on rvat.org so she knows how to talk to her more conservative friends.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.