When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Trying for a Traditional, but the one that I just got twice (in San Alejandro) is still showing as not claimed, so even when one pops up on the land page, I don't want to click it.

*sigh*

I'd help you out and click it, but I'm in time out till later tonight thanks to spending my tries repeatedly catching one in Rocky Heights. lol

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'd help you out and click it, but I'm in time out till later tonight thanks to spending my tries repeatedly catching one in Rocky Heights. lol

23 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I already landed it 3 times... LOL

Someone else finally took it - at least for a while

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

This is a new Linden for me (seen in victorian region)

Never heard of Volo!?

b7d1db7916de452cab9434099ef54835.png

Volo answered my ticket  3 months ago, and she was nice, I don't like a very formal replies like a bot from supports, and this was empathic which was nice, makes me feel they're humans after all!

bfs.png

• Like 5

I've decided to give up my coastal Vic in Ingram - to my surprise, I've quite fallen for the Havana, and think I'll play GOH with trads and campers until the stilt houses are available. The Ingram parcel is a good one - facing east just across the road from open water and backing onto the railway. As I'm up way past my bedtime, I'll let this go sometime on Wednesday, and anyone who's especially interested can send me a message here with a time that's good for them and I'll see what I can do. If you want to take a look, here's a landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/146/24/23 Night, all!

casarosaFRONT01.jpg

casarosaREAR.jpg

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I've decided to give up my coastal Vic in Ingram - to my surprise, I've quite fallen for the Havana, and think I'll play GOH with trads and campers until the stilt houses are available. The Ingram parcel is a good one - facing east just across the road from open water and backing onto the railway. As I'm up way past my bedtime, I'll let this go sometime on Wednesday, and anyone who's especially interested can send me a message here with a time that's good for them and I'll see what I can do. If you want to take a look, here's a landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/146/24/23 Night, all!

OK, no one's especially interested in this one, so I'll be releasing it at 7:50am SL time.

1 minute ago, DeidreDevons said:

But But But I was ONLY at 4 I had released in 24 hours??? 

We're Sorry...

You have reached the maximum number of Linden Homes ownership attempts. Please try again in 24 hours.

Secondlife.com | My Account

Either you're off with the timing (even if it's only 5 minutes it manages to know this) or the amount you caught and released. Their service is pretty good at keeping track

• Like 1

Dropping this lovely Camper on Twofer. It sits on a point of sandy beach with river water around it. It is just a short paddle boat ride out to the wide open water. I'll let it go this evening at 6pm SLT.  In case, you would like to check it out. Drop me a note if you would like to coordinate.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twofer/154/60/24

841142861_EloisaTwoferSummerCamp_003.thumb.png.f71f3a4997d374c913e1c0f599bf0dea.png

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Either you're off with the timing (even if it's only 5 minutes it manages to know this) or the amount you caught and released. Their service is pretty good at keeping track

I think you are right! I miscounted. And so a question. Do I have to wait 24 hours from the time I got the notice or from the first release? I wonder. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DeidreDevons said:

I think you are right! I miscounted. And so a question. Do I have to wait 24 hours from the time I got the notice or from the first release? I wonder. 

From the first one, and then from the second, and so on. It's a rolling count. 

I'm going to release a lovely log home in Katy O'Donnel.

I love this one, it has a visible stream in the backyard and at the moment faces a large expanse of open water.

Buyer beware that there most likely will be another region there at some point I'm assuming, and that view might change or, be lost. 

But for now, it's truly a peaceful view and different from nearly every other log home I've caught. 

Will release in 3 minutes at 11:10am SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Katy ODonnell/194/234/51

• Like 2

Also releasing a Victorian in Brightchurch. I picked this up yesterday but forgot to let it go.

It's quite nice also - choo choo tracks on one side (corner lot). HUGE steps leading up to the house. I wanted to keep it just because of those! And since the house is set up high, the house on the other side doesn't look into it directly.

Overall has a nice private feel to it.

But don't really need it in that location so off to make someone else happy!

Releasing at 11:20am SLT, so in about 5 minutes.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brightchurch/64/186/36

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeidreDevons said:

If you have a 2nd Avi perhaps you can still do some house hunting. Just a thought. :) 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.