When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Blue Luckstone said:

The only original, or not run of the mill clothes I could get for my children was from C&A. When they pulled out of the UK it was a sad time, so to call them Cheap and Awful is pretty bad! Count your blessings, in clothing options and cartoon houses. 

I am pretty sure the saying "Cheap and Awfull" was invented during their time in the UK.

My memory of it dates from my childhood days ... an English cousin told me about it I think ...

Why should Germans make such a joke in English anyway? especially some decades ago?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Blue Luckstone said:

The only original, or not run of the mill clothes I could get for my children was from C&A. When they pulled out of the UK it was a sad time, so to call them Cheap and Awful is pretty bad! Count your blessings, in clothing options and cartoon houses. 

I bet your children always looked amazing too! ;) 

I will be abandoning a pretty good boat in Farragut Sound at 9:30.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farragut Sound/7/7/22

Land attached, good open water access, short walk/boat ride from the wonderful pool beach recreation area in Domingos  (and not too far from the Belli  Blues Cafe!).

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

A Camper has been on the LP for a while. Looking at the last abandons, it might be worth the try 

True! I got another camper in Saltmarsh on Sea yesterday which will be going out when I've done building stuff there. 

• Like 2

Peculiar experience but I think I proved a theory:

It was suggested that they only put an abandoned home into the LP when they have TWO of a kind available. Seems to be true (maybe not allways but if they get STUCK for some reason the second one pushes them out).

I wanted that houseboat abandoned by @Nika Talaj and they kept it in Maintainace for nearly two and a half hours! My alt waited under water checking every other minute ... clicking at the LP ... nothing! I saw a Trad a Loghome a Vic pass by no houseboat ... then suddenly a houseboat... I clicked , got it ... and landed here

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sebek/230/66/28

at the same moment a man appeared next to me under water !!! HE got the one I had been waiting for!

That was it for today ... tomorrow I guess I will abandon Sebek HB but not right now! :(

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It was suggested that they only put an abandoned home into the LP when they have TWO of a kind available. Seems to be true (maybe not allways but if they get STUCK for some reason the second one pushes them out).

I wanted that houseboat abandoned by @Nika Talaj and they keot itin Maintainace for nearly two and a half hours!!

My alt waited under water checking every other minute ... clicking at the LP ... nothing!

I saw a Trad a Loghome a Vic pass by no houseboat ... then suddenly a houseboat... I clicked , got it ... and landed here

at the same moment a man appeared next to me under water !!! HE got the one I had been waiting for!

That was it for today ... tomorrow I guess I will abandon Sebek HB nut not right now!

i believe thats excatly what  happens  ,i saw it many times when i was trying for a home 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I wanted that houseboat abandoned by @Nika Talaj and they keot itin Maintainace for nearly two and a half hours!!

My alt waited under water checking every other minute ... clicking at the LP ... nothing!

I saw a Trad a Loghome a Vic pass by no houseboat ... then suddenly a houseboat... I clicked , got it ... and landed here

That was it for today ... tomorrow I guess I will abandon Sebek HB nut not right now!

It always helps to be holding one you don't want to keep so if the one you want does not immediately come up you can throw in the one you have and try to time it right. That's exactly how I do switches from alt to main. If the one you want sticks, throw your other one in. 

• Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.