When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OOOPs so sorry!! Forgot about it!

Nobody seens to have noticed ... at least noone complained!

So let's just make it one hour later ...  8:00 AM SLT

PS: DONE and it is on the LP ... for .... about 2 or 3 minutes! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

I am still on the hunt for one of the Boathouses. I keep seeing either a traditional home or a camper. Not feeling either of them. I want to be on the water with beach access....goodness I sound like I am on Beach Hunters on HGTV LOL! 😋

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MsAfrodite said:

I am still on the hunt for one of the Boathouses. I keep seeing either a traditional home or a camper. Not feeling either of them. I want to be on the water with beach access....goodness I sound like I am on Beach Hunters on HGTV LOL! 😋

Good luck!! And keep in mind this ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone interested in a Traditonal? I will be releasing one in Jamesborough today, as soon as I get home. The river runs in the back, and it's a green/sandy parcel. 

I don't mind waiting and setting a release time, so feel free to send me a message!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It was a misunderstanding - he said he didn't C&A it but was only looking - just like me.

It seems to be still in maintainance - nothing on the LP

I hate it when homes hang in Maintenance. It is terrifying when I am the one trying to get some place.

• Like 3

Got it.  Thank you, Marianne!

I will be letting a boat go sometime in the next few days, will post here.  I'm leaning toward keeping this one, mostly because it is Nika herself who caught it.  The other is a nice situation too, but owned by an alt.  One of the two will be going back to basic this week.

ETAL Leora, C&A?  what's that?

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I hate it when homes hang in Maintenance. It is terrifying when I am the one trying to get some place.

I hate it too, it makes it almost impossible when you are trying to help someone out by letting them "catch" a home  you are releasing!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

...   ETAL Leora, C&A?  what's that?

C&A is a chain of clothing warehouses in Germany - and as far as I know in other (European?) counties aswell.

It is a running gag to call them "Cheap and Awfull" ... I use this abbreviation for "Catch and Abandon" ;)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

C&A is a chain of clothing warehouses in Germany - and as far as I know in other (European?) counties aswell.

It is a running gag to call them "Cheap and Awfull" ... I use this abbreviation for "Catch and Abandon" ;)

The only original, or not run of the mill clothes I could get for my children was from C&A. When they pulled out of the UK it was a sad time, so to call them Cheap and Awful is pretty bad! Count your blessings, in clothing options and cartoon houses. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.