When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Letting a camper in Backhill go at 9:00 SLT  (in about half an hour).  It would be easy to miss some of the very nice points about this parcel!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backhill/170/38/37

It is the last one on the peninsula at the mouth of the river into Fourze Lake.  It has pretty good privacy, snuggled into a hillside at the end of the camper road.  Beyond the end of the road is a ranger station overlooking the river, and if you bear left there is a steep little woodland path leading down to ... TA-DAH! a boat rez zone, also in Backhill.

Also, at the tip-top of the hill behind the camper is a very private picnic spot (I've derendered a few trees to make it, and its view, more visible) with a fabulous view (lighthouse is at about 500m). 

1246654530_Backhill_001edit2.thumb.png.65f17a5d89a36e861ed6bf89c4f01faf.png

Backhill_002.thumb.png.a586c8f7b9ff8a292b2adfc561d619d1.png

Backhill_003.png.c02c8e6e3bb4b7671ab31d69badc608a.png

I got it and love it, just what I was looking for, thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is there anyone reading this *now* (9:15pm SLtime) who is interested in a *very* prettily-situated Vic? Located in Thomsbury, backs directly onto a medium-sized pond, no de-rendering of hedges required! Lapping water and ducks from your back porch! Lilypads! If there's no interest in the next 5 minutes, I'll hold onto it until Saturday afternoon to give more people a chance. If you want a Vic with water, this one is a good one!  EDIT: OK, will hold it over until later. This is a potential keeper for someone who really wants a Vic!

THOMSBURYvicpond_001.png

thoms2.jpg

thoms3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 13

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am announcing my retirement from bookkeeping.

Maybe someone will take over?

Have a nice weekend! Stay in good health! Stay at home!

I'm hoping that means you have found a home (or homes) that you love so much, you no longer want to look for more. :)    (That's the position I'm in, too!)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Good ppl of Bellesara, I've decided to abandon my Bellesaria land. I was going to do a new boat, but ever since I recreated my original boat on my own sim, I havent gotten around to it since ages. So, time to face reality for me, and just give it up, in the hope someone else can put the land to better use. The plot is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pontoon/84/177/29

It's been an honor and a privilege having been be a part of this!

And strength and health to all affected by Corona or the quarantine. 😷

• Like 11

My alt has got several Victorians over the past days. More Victorians than Traditionals. She has not clicked on all the boats, but some. And got a couple boats. Not clicked on Campers, but they have lingered on the page.

I have not seen any of the releases that people announce in this thread, I have not been awake or here on the forum.

I have good locations already. I am clicking in case of a really unbelievable location abandoned.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Good ppl of Bellesara, I've decided to abandon my Bellesaria land. I was going to do a new boat, but ever since I recreated my original boat on my own sim, I havent gotten around to it since ages. So, time to face reality for me, and just give it up, in the hope someone else can put the land to better use. The plot is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pontoon/84/177/29

It's been an honor and a privilege having been be a part of this!

And strength and health to all affected by Corona or the quarantine. 😷

Nice spot.  But did anyone else notice THIS?  Sky graffiti!  In Bellie!  No!  Just No!  Bane of the Mainland, Wrecker of the World Map, begone!  This is located in Carbuncle, around 298 meters elevation.  Carbuncle is a Linden Home/Bellisseria region.

1507027_BellieSkyGrafitti.thumb.png.678c61e33c809bd61d692a29e24948e5.png

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
Me hate typos
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Nice spot.  But did anyone else notice THIS?  Sky graffiti!  In Bellie!  No!  Just No!  Bane of the Mainland, Wrecker of the World Map, begone!  This is located in Carbuncle, around 298 meters elevation.  Carbuncle is a Linden Home/Bellisseria region.

1507027_BellieSkyGrafitti.thumb.png.678c61e33c809bd61d692a29e24948e5.png

That is a sky tag for Leeward Cruising Club. As I understand it, they mark their parcels like that so that sailors know where a rez-friendly location can be found when using the map. As long as it doesn't violate the height requirement for skyboxes, etc., I don't see a problem with it. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.