When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

, and yes when hubby catches new log  home i  will be singing  this ,,, i saw this on tv this morning it hass been years ,,, but loved this song ,   was a fav kids show  ,, ,, ok this is a stress breaker ,,,, lolol     yep  the little kid //// inner child  in me comes out ,,,, lololol

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

have not seen this in years and yes when hubby catches new log  home i  will be signing this ,,, i saw this on tv this morning it hass been years ,,, but loved this song ,,, ok this iss a stress breaker ,,,, lolol     yep  the little kid //// inner child  in me comes out ,,,, lololol

First I see this!!!! Is it a muppet show by Jim Henson? Maybe the ones we got here are different

• Like 2

it sort of like when we are waiting to click and  and the hey guys ,,, ready ready ,,, lolol ,,,,    just being silly ,,,,  o the correct spelling nickelodeon  sorry ,,, lolol 

• Haha 1

When I was younger, Pididdle was a game I was taught in college, something we shouted on road trips whenever you saw a car with only one headlight. Everyone would shout pididdle and touch the roof of the vehicle, and the last to touch would have to pay a penalty - stripping an article of clothing, or doing a dare.   Fond, really quite stupid memories of Pididdle days 😛 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, roseelvira said:

, and yes when hubby catches new log  home i  will be singing  this ,,, i saw this on tv this morning it hass been years ,,, but loved this song ,   was a fav kids show  ,, ,, ok this is a stress breaker ,,,, lolol     yep  the little kid //// inner child  in me comes out ,,,, lololol

Oh my goodness, my childhood! lol

I watched this and then Gula Gula Island, which came on right after it.

I'll release this Vic in Banebury at 7:50pm SL time - directly across the street from the railtrack (a train went by while I was still waiting for things to rez!) Backs onto a hill. 

banebury1.JPG

banebury3.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'll release this Vic in Banebury at 7:50pm SL time - directly across the street from the railtrack (a train went by while I was still waiting for things to rez!) Backs onto a hill.

Hello & goodbye neighbor :P (whomever gets that one- wander up the hill behind to the waterfall pool, it's lovely at night!)

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It can be today. I think it is his way of saying that the release will happen this week. We still have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So as always with Patch, keep calm and remember to breathe.

Cannot sleep. Meow.

Yes, I don't think he'd be posting a picture like that unless the release was really close. Fortunately between work and "The Stay at Home Club" event in SL, I have things to keep my mind off the excitement. 

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 1