When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Apparently I remember a page which doesn't exist anymore but now I know where to find more details :) 

I'll bet you were thinking of The Bellisserian, a citizen-run site that was like a newsletter.  It was great, had a wonderful "folksy" tone & organization, had the first sets of landmarks of interesting sites, event lists, etc.. It even one or two properties that it leant out to people who had a dream but COULD NOT catch a home.  But Belli grew quickly, and it became too much of a time sink to maintain in its initial form. 

29 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'll bet you were thinking of The Bellisserian, a citizen-run site that was like a newsletter.  It was great, had a wonderful "folksy" tone & organization, had the first sets of landmarks of interesting sites, event lists, etc.. It even one or two properties that it leant out to people who had a dream but COULD NOT catch a home.  But Belli grew quickly, and it became too much of a time sink to maintain in its initial form. 

Yes, we had a monthly raffle to let someone who hadn't landed a Bellisseria home live in a HB here and practice decorating one til the next month's raffle. That was fun :) Expect photo contests and other community bonding goodies from Bellisseria Life on a monthly schedule!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Doing the happy dance  ,,,, was able to catch a house boat in the open direction ,,,,, though other boats near  not a cramed in feeling and lots of water .  Had given up on ever having one positioned this way and i am keeping it . Since rl hubby put his vic into the pool the other day  he said  he will catch a cabin if he can when they are released ,,  Good luck to every one and never give up!!!!  .  My wish is  for  every one  to catch  the hb//vic/trad//camper///and future cabin of your dreams and hearts desire!!!!! Good luck everyone !!!!

1867266796_newdigs_001.png.23dde54ed51d072d6fd13d8c0b9159c4.png

• Like 19

Yeah, my alt will release one in Epsom Quarry too.

Edit: Don't be disappointed of the red text next to it, if you are in Firestorm, derender the red/purple border around the parcel next door, and the text is gone. Or if you are on a default viewer, send in a ticket.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

The alt is in the game, since it is confirmed no Log Cabins in the week. She had a boat, a Trad and a Vic today. The last 3-4 days has she managed to take at least a couple of Trads and Vics, a bit fewer boats each day. No clicking on campers.

I am running without automated refreshing of the land page. It appears to work, I catch homes. Even if I often forget to refresh.

I am looking for that super rare white reindeer among homes. Some of the homes people have got from abandons are stunning. But I have a good Vic and a good Trad, so I am not sorry. It can always be better, hah.

Sorry to those I have offended by shortening Traditionals and Victorians to Trads and Vics. I shall go and whip myself now. 😵

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

I just am hoping that when someone moves from a AMAZING Victorian to a log home they feature it here so we have the chance to better our homes.  I personally am looking for my "forever home" in a Victorian.  🙂

• Like 5

I'm going to release my Thunderhead Traditional at 5:45pm.

I LOVE this house. It's such a private piece of property, beautifully wooded. But I realized that with the log homes coming up that I don't need to hold another Trad in this type of environment, since I'm hoping to get a log home which will be wooded.

Truly a catch for someone looking for peace and quiet, and beautiful surroundings. Really nice winding walk up on a dead end to the house too which makes it that much more private. 

Oh and railroad tracks out front too! Ding ding ding!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/108/232/51

• Like 8

Releasing a Trad in Conger Reef at 7pm SLT. Nothing wrong with it. I adore this location. Time is just a funny thing. Hope it makes someone as happy as it made me.

edit. 7:02pm, taken. Grats to the new owner :)

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

Letting a camper in Backhill go at 9:00 SLT  (in about half an hour).  It would be easy to miss some of the very nice points about this parcel!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backhill/170/38/37

It is the last one on the peninsula at the mouth of the river into Fourze Lake.  It has pretty good privacy, snuggled into a hillside at the end of the camper road.  Beyond the end of the road is a ranger station overlooking the river, and if you bear left there is a steep little woodland path leading down to ... TA-DAH! a boat rez zone, also in Backhill.

Also, at the tip-top of the hill behind the camper is a very private picnic spot (I've derendered a few trees to make it, and its view, more visible) with a fabulous view (lighthouse is at about 500m). 

1246654530_Backhill_001edit2.thumb.png.65f17a5d89a36e861ed6bf89c4f01faf.png

Backhill_002.thumb.png.a586c8f7b9ff8a292b2adfc561d619d1.png

Backhill_003.png.c02c8e6e3bb4b7671ab31d69badc608a.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 14
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Letting a camper in Backhill go at 9:00 SLT  (in about half an hour).  It would be easy to miss some of the very nice points about this parcel!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backhill/170/38/37

It is the last one on the peninsula at the mouth of the river into Fourze Lake.  It has pretty good privacy, snuggled into a hillside at the end of the camper road.  Beyond the end of the road is a ranger station overlooking the river, and if you bear left there is a steep little woodland path leading down to ... TA-DAH! a boat rez zone, also in Backhill.

Also, at the tip-top of the hill behind the camper is a very private picnic spot (I've derendered a few trees to make it, and its view, more visible) with a fabulous view (lighthouse is at about 500m). 

1246654530_Backhill_001edit2.thumb.png.65f17a5d89a36e861ed6bf89c4f01faf.png

Backhill_002.thumb.png.a586c8f7b9ff8a292b2adfc561d619d1.png

Backhill_003.png.c02c8e6e3bb4b7671ab31d69badc608a.png

That was my very first camper, caught on the day the campers were first released. It's a great spot. :) 

• Like 6