When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This Pratt Falls traditional going back in two...

Snapshot_020.png

Thank god I didn't see this.  I lurked for that house, but was RL busy when Pratt Falls released.  Though the roar of the falls is tremendously loud, the view and the privacy, oh, just wonderful. 

But, you know, I don't NEED it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Thank god I didn't see this.  I lurked for that house, but was RL busy when Pratt Falls released.  Though the roar of the falls is tremendously loud, the view and the privacy, oh, just wonderful. 

But, you know, I don't NEED it!

I do!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alexxis Foxdale said:

Just stopped in to see what's going on today and gee my old house is back in circulation again...  hmmm, I guess no one REALLY likes it that much ! 

There is someone out there that will just absolutely love this property and feel it belongs to them. :) 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

There is someone out there that will just absolutely love this property and feel it belongs to them. :) 

I agree or I wouldn't have kept as long as I did, but I was looking for my perfect house and I had to give this one up to get it...  I'm just surprised that it's been in circulation so much :( 

• Like 1

Getting ready to drop a cool Trad, which I've nicked named "the mile high house", as it sets on a REALLY high hill. For anyone who wants LOTS of privacy, this is the perfect setting or perhaps, if you want to feel like the queen of your castle, it's great. The backyard has a cute rock garden setting, with flowers and butterfly's; also, the back yard is nestled in the side of a huge hill, for lots more privacy. I hope the person who gets it, will fall in love. Releasing it at 10:30 p.m. SLT. Mauh !

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Alexxis Foxdale said:

Getting ready to drop a cool Trad, which I've nicked named "the mile high house", as it sets on a REALLY high hill. For anyone who wants LOTS of privacy, this is the perfect setting or perhaps, if you want to feel like the queen of your castle, it's great. The backyard has a cute rock garden setting, with flowers and butterfly's; also, the back yard is nestled in the side of a huge hill, for lots more privacy. I hope the person who gets it, will fall in love. Releasing it at 10:30 p.m. SLT. Mauh !

This was mine on an alt for six months and it was extremely hard to give up tonight, but I needed to free up the alt for a log home.  I am sorry that I was too lazy to post a photo and a notice here before abandoning.  I also wanted to post it in the stairs thread as it has an amazing stairway up the front, but once again, too lazy. *Rolling my eyes at myself.*

Edited by Cricket Portland

3 hours ago, Alexxis Foxdale said:

I agree or I wouldn't have kept as long as I did, but I was looking for my perfect house and I had to give this one up to get it...  I'm just surprised that it's been in circulation so much :( 

Probably got scooped up by a hopper and then passed between hoppers and that is nothing to worry about because eventually they will land with someone who is ready to settle or not looking for a specific home. Some of us who were hoppers now like to see what is going out at our timezones and then drop them in on other timezones to try to disperse the abandons between new people. Others are just doing it for curiosity. There is something to enjoy about every parcel. The thing is if you are looking for something specific you know that you won't know unless you abandon and try again. It's also worth saying in my opinion if you land a home where you can see the sea and you want sea - de render anything if you can do that with your viewer to improve the view rather than trying to get closer. You can add water features but they take up allowance. You can't add sea but you can take stuff away with some viewers to get a dream view. Sometimes parcels are very well located and it is not obvious at first. I am a fan of the homes that are two/three rows from the ocean but are higher than those rows and so you have a view of the ocean over some rooftops. Everyone is different.

Well, I've just started my second week of lockdown so I have a lot to say apparently....!!!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, EmeraldStorm said:

Was an lovely spot, but I have another pretty spot and wanted someone to be able to enjoy it.

That's what I love about this thread:  Nobody's hoarding houses.  I mean, it's not like they're made out of toilet paper.  😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.