Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

Off topic - I've reported the content in 3 very recent threads on the Linden Homes forum as being Abusive content. Any Lindens reading this, please remove those threads (and block/delete the user account). Thank you.

S/he is still posting, as fast as threads are being deleted. This person needs to be BANNED from SL, now. 

abusive.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

I don't read here because I hope for the unexpected abandoned one. The ones posted here are great! But I have good locations so... I am looking for the especially great one.

Someone post their finds sometimes, and they are marvelous. On their own islands, water on both sides and such. Those houses was released without anyone in the thread knowing.

That said, I got Epsom Quarry now, and looking at the list of teleports, I had it a few days ago. It is house seekers like me that pick up and abandon again. But I can't help myself. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Off topic - I've reported the content in 3 very recent threads on the Linden Homes forum as being Abusive content. Any Lindens reading this, please remove those threads (and block/delete the user account). Thank you.

S/he is still posting, as fast as threads are being deleted. This person needs to be BANNED from SL, now. 

abusive.JPG

OMYGOSH!!  

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

vic on the landpage for long time   ,release ? 

If we are wagering I will go with noon SLT time  ...🔮....edit ... I can't count!!!! My time 8pm. Their time noon. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I know what I personally think is out today but I am just speculating wildly into the ether and picking a time as a bet and that can be dangerous :)

Soonish rhymes with Noonish, just sayin...

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing but meadow brook on lp ,,, a few frad and vic float by but do not stay long and  hubby physical theropy and ot this afternoon ,,,,  so it will be take a peek if we can   ,,,,,,   or if lucky ,,, but ,,,, having a anxiety attack ,,,   ikr ,,,,   llololo

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

 lolol ,,,, which sl time or est ,,,,

My bet is one and a half hours to two and a half hours from now to start rolling....

And I could be wrong today like many other days 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
added an extra half hour
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

nothing but meadow brook on lp ,,, a few frad and vic float by but do not stay long and  hubby physical theropy and ot this afternoon ,,,,  so it will be take a peek if we can   ,,,,,,   or if lucky ,,, but ,,,, having a anxiety attack ,,,   ikr ,,,,   llololo

RL is more important :)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

/me observes that there are 4 named Vic regions ready for release, 2 coastal, 2 of which will be adjacent to LogLand border regions.

Personally, I think they'll provide enough release excitement through Tue, and possibly until next week.  LogLand now has 6 green dots hopping about from here to there.

Lots of folks down Quixote way ....

 

And no, Tyranny, nothing released yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe releasing all the  vics first  ,,,  or like they did at christmas ,,,,   it was cool when the vics were released the forst round and we got to see  from a distance and even tp to the shore ,,, now all you get is a no tp available   ,,,, not even   tiny  itsby peek ,,,,,     not complainint ,,,,  just an observation,,,,,, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All my alts have water views now, I still have South Haven (Trad), which is lush. My alts have Parlouf (Trad) and Mountebank (Vic), which are great spots, too. I think I am out of the hunt until Log Homes come out now as I dare not upgrade any more alts in uncertain RL times.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

All my alts have water views now, I still have South Haven (Trad), which is lush. My alts have Parlouf (Trad) and Mountebank (Vic), which are great spots, too. I think I am out of the hunt until Log Homes come out now as I dare not upgrade any more alts in uncertain RL times.

How you liking South Haven? That was my fav trad!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...