When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Off topic - I've reported the content in 3 very recent threads on the Linden Homes forum as being Abusive content. Any Lindens reading this, please remove those threads (and block/delete the user account). Thank you.

S/he is still posting, as fast as threads are being deleted. This person needs to be BANNED from SL, now. 

abusive.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

I don't read here because I hope for the unexpected abandoned one. The ones posted here are great! But I have good locations so... I am looking for the especially great one.

Someone post their finds sometimes, and they are marvelous. On their own islands, water on both sides and such. Those houses was released without anyone in the thread knowing.

That said, I got Epsom Quarry now, and looking at the list of teleports, I had it a few days ago. It is house seekers like me that pick up and abandon again. But I can't help myself. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Off topic - I've reported the content in 3 very recent threads on the Linden Homes forum as being Abusive content. Any Lindens reading this, please remove those threads (and block/delete the user account). Thank you.

S/he is still posting, as fast as threads are being deleted. This person needs to be BANNED from SL, now. 

abusive.JPG

OMYGOSH!!  

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

vic on the landpage for long time   ,release ? 

If we are wagering I will go with noon SLT time  ...🔮....edit ... I can't count!!!! My time 8pm. Their time noon. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores

nothing but meadow brook on lp ,,, a few frad and vic float by but do not stay long and  hubby physical theropy and ot this afternoon ,,,,  so it will be take a peek if we can   ,,,,,,   or if lucky ,,, but ,,,, having a anxiety attack ,,,   ikr ,,,,   llololo

7 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

lolol ,,,, which sl time or est ,,,,

My bet is one and a half hours to two and a half hours from now to start rolling....

And I could be wrong today like many other days 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
added an extra half hour

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

nothing but meadow brook on lp ,,, a few frad and vic float by but do not stay long and  hubby physical theropy and ot this afternoon ,,,,  so it will be take a peek if we can   ,,,,,,   or if lucky ,,, but ,,,, having a anxiety attack ,,,   ikr ,,,,   llololo

RL is more important :)

• Like 4

/me observes that there are 4 named Vic regions ready for release, 2 coastal, 2 of which will be adjacent to LogLand border regions.

Personally, I think they'll provide enough release excitement through Tue, and possibly until next week.  LogLand now has 6 green dots hopping about from here to there.

Lots of folks down Quixote way ....

And no, Tyranny, nothing released yet.

maybe releasing all the  vics first  ,,,  or like they did at christmas ,,,,   it was cool when the vics were released the forst round and we got to see  from a distance and even tp to the shore ,,, now all you get is a no tp available   ,,,, not even   tiny  itsby peek ,,,,,     not complainint ,,,,  just an observation,,,,,, 

5 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

All my alts have water views now, I still have South Haven (Trad), which is lush. My alts have Parlouf (Trad) and Mountebank (Vic), which are great spots, too. I think I am out of the hunt until Log Homes come out now as I dare not upgrade any more alts in uncertain RL times.

How you liking South Haven? That was my fav trad!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.