When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'll be releasing a corner lot trad in Spiderwood at 6:25pm SL time - if you like greenery (trees and shrubs) but hate hedges, this one's for you! Slightly hilly area, with pleasant *non*-symmetrical frontage. (There is one stray fence post that got left behind by a distracted mole - perhaps you can convince someone to remove it, or cover it with a shrub of your own.) 

spiderwood1.jpg

spiderwood3.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'll be releasing a corner lot trad in Spiderwood at 6:25pm SL time - if you like greenery (trees and shrubs) but hate hedges, this one's for you! Slightly hilly area, with pleasant *non*-symmetrical frontage. (There is one stray fence post that got left behind by a distracted mole - perhaps you can convince someone to remove it, or cover it with a shrub of your own.) 

spiderwood1.jpg

spiderwood3.jpg

Whoever gets this, be sure to walk south to Ebbe Tide where the houseboats are and say hello.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I was wondering about that as well, but the 'confetti' is intriguing. Nothing special about the region I'm currently in, just another under-construction region of Vics at the edge.

Several of the new loghouse regions are now offline, named and unnamed, so probably just rolling restarts as mentioned.

I believe the results of that confetti can be seen in Belli today! But possibly only before noon! :)

• Like 1

will there be any releases today or just enjoying the weather systems ,,,which btw are very cool and be awsome if they were kept and someone could start a thread on the daily weather report for all the different regions ,,,, 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

will there be any releases today or just enjoying the weather systems ,,,which btw are very cool and be awsome if they were kept and someone could start a thread on the daily weather report for all the different regions ,,,, 

My crystal ball: Maybe one of the finished Victorian regions next to the Log land is released.

Log land, who knows? I have a strong feeling for tomorrow or Friday. But that Patch post some pictures on his Flickr does not mean 100% that Log land is released this week.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.