Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Releasing an oceanside Quixote at 6:05 pm (see above post)  :) 

• Like 1

I'll be releasing a corner lot trad in Spiderwood at 6:25pm SL time - if you like greenery (trees and shrubs) but hate hedges, this one's for you! Slightly hilly area, with pleasant *non*-symmetrical frontage. (There is one stray fence post that got left behind by a distracted mole - perhaps you can convince someone to remove it, or cover it with a shrub of your own.) 

spiderwood1.jpg

spiderwood3.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'll be releasing a corner lot trad in Spiderwood at 6:25pm SL time - if you like greenery (trees and shrubs) but hate hedges, this one's for you! Slightly hilly area, with pleasant *non*-symmetrical frontage. (There is one stray fence post that got left behind by a distracted mole - perhaps you can convince someone to remove it, or cover it with a shrub of your own.) 

spiderwood1.jpg

spiderwood3.jpg

Whoever gets this, be sure to walk south to Ebbe Tide where the houseboats are and say hello.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I was wondering about that as well, but the 'confetti' is intriguing. Nothing special about the region I'm currently in, just another under-construction region of Vics at the edge.

Several of the new loghouse regions are now offline, named and unnamed, so probably just rolling restarts as mentioned.

I believe the results of that confetti can be seen in Belli today! But possibly only before noon! :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That's not a SL video you posted not for me anyway

She's probably playing a April Fool's Day prank on you!!  I went online to check myself. 

Edited by TarraMcBain
  • Haha 1

cant even load the landpage now  

something going on ? 

not going to click   ,not going to click   

please help me not to click that VIC   .......

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

cant even load the landpage now  

something going on ? 

It is normal for me. A camper up.

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

It is normal for me. A camper up.

for me to now 

• Like 1

I have seen several Victorians ans Traditionals since I posted 40 min ago. Or it is the same, that's tossed back. I hope so. Then I am not missing something. Saving my alts 5 tries if it's a Log Cabin release.

I know as soon as I leave the computer someone will put up a amazing Victorian and I will missed it ..  again.  Uuugggggg  

• Like 1

will there be any releases today or just enjoying the weather systems ,,,which btw are very cool and be awsome if they were kept and someone could start a thread on the daily weather report for all the different regions ,,,, 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That's not a SL video you posted not for me anyway

I'm sorry.  Wrong URL

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

will there be any releases today or just enjoying the weather systems ,,,which btw are very cool and be awsome if they were kept and someone could start a thread on the daily weather report for all the different regions ,,,, 

My crystal ball: Maybe one of the finished Victorian regions next to the Log land is released.

Log land, who knows? I have a strong feeling for tomorrow or Friday. But that Patch post some pictures on his Flickr does not mean 100% that Log land is released this week.

• Like 2

I have always wanted weather in SL. I think it would be so cool to wake up to a thunderstorm or snow!! I am loving this thunder and lightning!!!! Thank you Moles!!! 

• Like 1