When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

about a week ago I picked up an EXTREME "water in the front" traditional in Willow Heights ...   I plan to release it later this afternoon or tonight (SL time), if anyone is interested let me know and we can plan an exact abandon time.

UPDATE:  I have been contacted about this house now and am working with the next home owner (think positive lol), thank you!

Edited by Malayaa
new info
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

about a week ago I picked up an EXTREME "water in the front" traditional in Willow Heights http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Willow Heights/152/228/22  and decorated it (mostly), added a sunroom, I think it is a very special amazing location with only 1 close house in back, but I already have a "water in the back" traditional, and after visiting both places all week I plan to let this one go. Wah lol.   Doors are open and it is still furnished, with the sunroom add on and the extra landscaping, in case anyone is interested, they can walk through and get a feel for it.   I plan to release it later this afternoon or tonight (SL time), if anyone is interested let me know and we can plan an exact abandon time.

Willow Heights 1_001.png

Oooo, I love this.  I adore water in the front.

20 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

SSPE1092, which faces the new loghouse regions, is about to restart. This *could* signal the new regions becoming cam-able!

Back up, two of 3 moles who were here before it went offline are still here. New areas not cam-able yet - sorry for false alarm!

**** A lot of confetti-like stuff just flew up into the air looking towards Strawberry Hill in the new regions. Have never seen *that* before! (Frost Mole, Adora Mole and Sleepy Mole are in this region; can't see Maximus Mole any more.)

Lulabelle Mole and Maximus Mole are also here.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Rolling restarts today, so unless a whole block of regions go offline simultaneously, restarts probably don't signify.

I was wondering about that as well, but the 'confetti' is intriguing. Nothing special about the region I'm currently in, just another under-construction region of Vics at the edge.

Several of the new loghouse regions are now offline, named and unnamed, so probably just rolling restarts as mentioned.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Malayaa said:

about a week ago I picked up an EXTREME "water in the front" traditional in Willow Heights ...   I plan to release it later this afternoon or tonight (SL time), if anyone is interested let me know and we can plan an exact abandon time.

UPDATE:  I have been contacted about this house now and am working with the next home owner (think positive lol), thank you!

that would be my dream house but as always I am too late. Lovely place!

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

MUST resist clicking on Traditionals

(I have very nice locations already!)

I have a nice location for my Traditional, but it is on an account that is currently only Premium for one quarter.  I have another alt that is renewed through next year already that I'm probably going to start using to see if I can get another spot that I like just as well or better.  Then I could let the quarterly one go.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have a nice location for my Traditional, but it is on an account that is currently only Premium for one quarter.  I have another alt that is renewed through next year already that I'm probably going to start using to see if I can get another spot that I like just as well or better.  Then I could let the quarterly one go.

or change it to annual at the end of your current quarter

7 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Hello & goodbye neighbor :P (whomever gets that one- wander up the hill behind to the waterfall pool, it's lovely at night!)

I really did like this one, but that alt is really in the market for a log home. Hearing/seeing the train, and looking at that pool did make me hesitate, though.

10 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I got it somewhere, I not sure how long, hours ago, but finally gonna be able to go put it back in again!

One of my alts picked it up but I let it go for someone else. It's a nice area,  but that house is set looking right into the one across the street so sadly, there's no view of the water at all from it. I wonder why they didn't think to place it to the left or right just a little bit.

Edited by Elora Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.